Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Miners - page 5. (Read 64023 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 02, 2014, 06:28:26 PM
Sooo....

TLDR

What happened, in 12 words.

"Some people got scammed, they are mad, not much can be done."

That about sum it up?

not entirely.

people who frequent this forum have been pulling off the same scam multiple times on numerous victims with differing products for sale.
February 02, 2014, 06:26:08 PM

BY THE WAY WHERE IS THE FBI CASE NUMBER. YOU FILED A COMPLAINT DIDN'T YOU? Or was a complaint not necessary because all funds were returned?

+1
Merit: 105
February 02, 2014, 06:07:38 PM
Sooo....

TLDR

What happened, in 12 words.

"Some people got scammed, they are mad, not much can be done."

That about sum it up?
Activity: 447
February 02, 2014, 06:00:16 PM
Tuning forks are used to frequency match whilst tuning to a specific frequency. It takes much more knowledge to tune random sized tube to the resonant frequency of that given tube length, or to a specific frequency that can only be detected by special equipment, of which 2 of the 3 frequencies needed are such.....  and hugely off-topic.

yeah but you being full of shit, is exactly on topic.
Hard Facepalm... Don't expect me to answer you anymore with asshole-ish comments like that.
I've devoted my life's free time to projects that can help mankind. You have no idea.
and ALL no-profit, out of pocket, no donations accepted.

oh good, why don't you enlighten all of us and tell of those projects...who knows you might get more donations.

BY THE WAY WHERE IS THE FBI CASE NUMBER. YOU FILED A COMPLAINT DIDN'T YOU? Or was a complaint not necessary because all funds were returned?

Oh my, you came out with a foul mouth today, is the cause the request for the FBI case number, or perhaps the MMS drops stopped working?
February 02, 2014, 05:53:42 PM
And who do you know that ordered Freddy's product?  There was ONE, and he is long-time a member of our group, so your ranting is idiotic.
You are looking less and less like investigators, and more like Conspiracy theorists.... lol

conspiracy theorist, I guess it takes one to know one, so the oil companies bought all the patents to the car run by water invention? and you went on the radio, asking people to get a pencil and paper to order the crap, didn't you? Please.

Your brother is lucky that nobody died by pushing the limits on those Sodium Chlorite MMS drops.

A pattern of behaviour is beginning to emerge here.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
February 02, 2014, 05:38:35 PM
Tuning forks are used to frequency match whilst tuning to a specific frequency. It takes much more knowledge to tune random sized tube to the resonant frequency of that given tube length, or to a specific frequency that can only be detected by special equipment, of which 2 of the 3 frequencies needed are such.....  and hugely off-topic.

Hard Facepalm... Don't expect me to answer you anymore with asshole-ish comments like that.
I've devoted my life's free time to projects that can help mankind. You have no idea.
and ALL no-profit, out of pocket, no donations accepted.
February 02, 2014, 05:35:19 PM
Tuning forks are used to frequency match whilst tuning to a specific frequency. It takes much more knowledge to tune random sized tube to the resonant frequency of that given tube length, or to a specific frequency that can only be detected by special equipment, of which 2 of the 3 frequencies needed are such.....  and hugely off-topic.

legendary
LIR DEV
February 02, 2014, 05:34:33 PM
Tuning forks are used to frequency match whilst tuning to a specific frequency, and within human hearing range.  It takes much more knowledge to tune random sized tube to the resonant frequency of that given tube length, or to a specific frequency that can only be detected by special equipment, of which 2 of the 3 frequencies needed are such.....  and hugely off-topic.
February 02, 2014, 05:18:49 PM
And who do you know that ordered Freddy's product?  There was ONE, and he is long-time a member of our group, so your ranting is idiotic.

teehee, tell me it was you. please, tell me it was you.
Actually, I spent much more, building it myself, and using it as a tool to teach what exactly resonance is.

a tuning fork might have been cheaper (not to be confused with pitch fork - which is what one uses may use to lynch scammers).
legendary
LIR DEV
February 02, 2014, 05:17:04 PM
And who do you know that ordered Freddy's product?  There was ONE, and he is long-time a member of our group, so your ranting is idiotic.

Actually, I spent much more, building it myself, and using it as a tool to teach what exactly resonance is.
February 02, 2014, 05:14:59 PM
And who do you know that ordered Freddy's product?  There was ONE, and he is long-time a member of our group, so your ranting is idiotic.

legendary
LIR DEV
February 02, 2014, 05:14:02 PM
You are looking less and less like investigators, and more like Conspiracy theorists.... lol
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
February 02, 2014, 03:11:28 PM
does it cure being a fraudulent criminal?   Roll Eyes

Yes, if you take more than 20 drops...that will end all criminal activity...and maybe all future activity.

Yay! Sodium Chlorite (NaClO2) for all! Bring on the renal failure!  Cheesy
February 02, 2014, 03:02:48 PM

Yes, if you take more than 20 drops...that will end all criminal activity...and maybe all future activity.

and Daryl was pushing this shit? oh deary deary me.  Undecided
February 02, 2014, 02:46:53 PM

February 02, 2014, 02:44:38 PM
does it cure being a fraudulent criminal?   Roll Eyes
February 02, 2014, 02:43:22 PM
I wonder if these are the MMS drops that Maui was pushing in that forum, where some of his posts just mysteriously disappeared recently.
http://www.mmsdrops.com/

This is some interesting stuff
"Recently, Jim has returned from Africa where he successfully treated more than 800 HIV/AIDS cases."

BUT, there are new protocols, if you bought the first book and are not getting results, then "If you are not getting the results you need, please read this book."  

A second book to buy. Nice work if you can get it.

According to Maui, he is involved in internet marketing. Is this the internet marketing that Maui is involved in?

Let's see:
            1. MMS (Maui) Cures mouth herpes, bad breath, and now the author of book says has cured AIDS!!!!!!
            2. Hydro energy. (Phoenix and in article said his "genius" brother also involved) (SCAM. Freddy did not deliver product... and did not issue refunds)
            3. Both bros (CTS)

what's next?  Are the aliens coming to get us...

Stay tuned.

February 02, 2014, 12:44:52 PM
February 02, 2014, 12:43:56 PM
FBI notification;

If you wish to view, download, or add information to your complaint, go to http://complaint.ic3.gov/update and log in with the following:

Complaint Id: I1402010402518182

pm me for password if you have RELEVANT information to pass on.

Did you file this yourself or the brothers?

I don't think for one minute the brothers would have filed anything with any authorities, themselves (for some peculiar reason). no. I filed this one myself.

Thanks for clearing that up...there are only 3 updates that can be made to the FBI complaint...so please don't give the password out...if somebody has info to add have them PM you and you can send along...otherwise a lot of FUD to misdirect the attention. Thanks.

that's the plan.

I am thinking that if the brothers filed a complaint, that the Complaint should be consolidated with the one you filed so that the FBI does not have to investigate the same thing twice. So the brothers should give you their FBI complaint number so the cases can be consolidated or at least cross linked as these relate to the same scam.  So please let us know as soon as they send you the case number Wink

some unknown reason makes me think that isn't going to happen.  Cheesy
February 02, 2014, 12:35:09 PM
FBI notification;

If you wish to view, download, or add information to your complaint, go to http://complaint.ic3.gov/update and log in with the following:

Complaint Id: I1402010402518182

pm me for password if you have RELEVANT information to pass on.

Did you file this yourself or the brothers?

I don't think for one minute the brothers would have filed anything with any authorities, themselves (for some peculiar reason). no. I filed this one myself.

Thanks for clearing that up...there are only 3 updates that can be made to the FBI complaint...so please don't give the password out...if somebody has info to add have them PM you and you can send along...otherwise a lot of FUD to misdirect the attention. Thanks.

that's the plan.

I am thinking that if the brothers filed a complaint, that the Complaint should be consolidated with the one you filed so that the FBI does not have to investigate the same thing twice. So the brothers should give you their FBI complaint number so the cases can be consolidated or at least cross linked as these relate to the same scam.  So please let us know as soon as they send you the case number Wink
Pages:
Jump to: