Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Miners - page 10. (Read 64023 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
January 31, 2014, 03:40:12 AM

(hmmm... crap i guess i could become a criminal matermind)

Searing

I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT....

Yeah, I noticed that earlier too. Smiley

see also post #163.  don't know if that helps.

Does not seem so far fetched now does it ?

Not at all, very suspicious posts even today

I read UK's post history & I've chatted with Searing MANY,MANY times on BFL's chat box around April/May/June.Trying to get him NOT to keep ordering more of BFL's crap,he did anyhow.............

Searing acted like he was new to mining there & UK say's he's been mining 3 years...............pretty good at deception IF they are the same person.

P.S.I make no assumptions,just my HO  Undecided

BTW,Congrats on rooting this scam out & getting the refunds guys!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

hey not you too..and yes i did the BFL orders and you did warn me and .i did and i think i thanked you dump 147gh the last day i could on about 1/2 of the BFL stuff i got..after that no refunds..i think  you also thought i was nuts to order knc but at least i did so with credit card and paypal that time also i think that was your advice...

so no complaints with unacceptable at my end (but bfl had them pretty pics and reporters getting free equip writing new/fun reviews ...ah my innocence lost as a noob)

and also feel free to pm me we can talk on skype

crap having so much fun on here finding out everyone thinks boring middleaged me is a UK desperado with a british accent ..burned my T.V. dinner....

heh ah the price of infamy

Searing

I didn't say you WERE the same guy,just thinking out loud & riminicing about the good ole BFL days  Cheesy

Your sentence & paragraph structure don't match with UK's ,so you think your James Bond....eh ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Glad you did good with KNC bro,the PP & CC was the only thing giving them any chance of getting preorders IMO  Wink

ah you knew me as a noob taken by bfl   yep that was me unacceptable.....now i'm supposedly a mastermind of the last www.ctsminer.com scam by some in this forum
have come a long way huh lol

well anyway you saved my butt on 147gh and the cc on the kncminer so yeah i'm ok at 40 coins the end of this month almost exactly mininig the
555gh KNC jupiter i got on oct 18th ...been on slush

as to this cts miner stuff here....those guys were so lucky ..they should run off and buy at least $20 in powerball tickets imho

the pm's i get are funny as hell

hopefully the noobs on here will eventually figure out i'm as clueless as i claim....the only scam i'm involved in ...at least according to mainstream usa TV media..is Bitcoin!

keep in touch
Searing
copper member
Clueless!
January 31, 2014, 03:33:07 AM
wth is with random moderating of my comments? Why are my posts deleted, but so much of the ridiculous crap in this thread still isn't?

was wondering about that too..some of my more pointed comments of ctsminer as a scam have gone poof

is rebecca/micheal still able to delete posts on here as an op?

just saying ...they could be legit deletions..but that is all i remember that was pointed in the ones deleted

perhaps i was too impolite for this forum in my statements about www.ctsminer.com (heh unlikely)

Searing

copper member
Clueless!
January 31, 2014, 03:30:40 AM
nobody thinks you're a genius, evil or otherwise (personally, i have no opinion on whether you're involved here or not).

thank you that.... was for the follks on here that think so .....and the people who have pm'd me

was great for my ego (i coulda been a contender! (er not so much)

i myself have trouble chewing gum/benidng over and tieing my shoes at the same time

but hey.....how many times in your life do you get mistaken for a desperado....er or as close as possible in this forum anyway

heh been chuckling about this for 2 days or so

have to keep amused ...am buried in the midwest here with snow/cold in usa...

anyway i agree with you ..... hard to be an evil genus when  Algebra I today would stump me in a big way

Searing
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
January 31, 2014, 03:27:09 AM
Wow, this thread opened my eyes quite a bit. Even though I still don't understand who is who in this situation, one thing I learned for sure. I won't trust anyone in this forum. "Searing situation" is also quite amazing. But I still like his British? humor here and there.

heh I love the fact everyone thinks i'm british and part of some kinda scam it is all guite thrilling for my boring Midwest life heh

anyone wants to pm me and get on Skype I've nothing to hide...(can even carry the laptop outside to see snow...er lots and lots of snow)

like I said 'boring'

crap my 15min of fame is up and i'm stuck in this forum with it ..crap..

Searing

Come to think of it, Wisconsin is a midwestern state and it has snow on the ground now.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States

See what I did there?

copper member
Clueless!
January 31, 2014, 03:26:13 AM
wwwin
My investigating skills in this sort of stuff are fairly average , a mate of mine told me in his opinion the return for $ investment still didnt look good anyways with the predicted diff heading to 15 or 20 billion .

I had a big 4 day weekend  pre-planned  , by the time I came up  for air on monday  night the investigation on the forum was going  full boar ........talk about dogeing a bullet .

I'm still a bit amased anyone got any coins back . Just shows what the "Pack Mentality" can do if you ban together......this forum is stronger when your united ....division hurts us all

Well done to all who helped

Pete

I guess what you are saying is that nobody pointed the site to you or asked you to look at it, you found CTS by yourself, which was the question...then a friend told you that the ROI was bad but didn't tell you it looked like a scam...odd.
What I wanted to know was if anyone pointed it to you as a recommendation, not if someone told you not to buy.

well i know i was telling everyone it was a scam from the get go...including pete ..and a long "er...how can i put this nicely "heated converstaion" with phoenix1969 on skype....so...yeah the big reason i thought it was a scam was the (in Jan) post of we have contacted UPS to tell them that we wil be shipping starting april 7th ...no way in jan would your tech people allow you to do such...no way

alas I was not listened to by some (some did...) and they lost BTC

they were  'lucky" is not a big enough word to compare that they got the BTC back by pressure on here from them and FBI and 2 others who can chime in here if they want

so it all worked out and the folks who helped phoinex and others did get bitcoin for their efforts ..that is between them thou they can elaborate if they wish..sending  party or recieving party..

now my question is ..the rest of the stuff gathered that has not gone to the FBI already....etc has that been forwarded (i mean in additon to phionex1969 zip file of such a week or so ago)

ie are people still chasing these guys? for fun or whatever? my own view is law enforcement my lose interest in this if BTC has been repaid ...but i'd kinda like to see the whole if they really were www.butterflyiabs.com scam also

Searing
January 31, 2014, 03:21:25 AM
nobody thinks you're a genius, evil or otherwise (personally, i have no opinion on whether you're involved here or not).
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
January 31, 2014, 03:19:04 AM

Oh fishy, fishy, fishy fish.

Phoenix, Searing & Maui

yea.....people still think i'm an evil genius behind all this (ah.....so satisfying.....my boring real life is now less boring)

heh....lmao

Searing

Hi, do you know Phoenix just from this forum or did you both collaborate on some sort of science project in a Yahoo group?
copper member
Clueless!
January 31, 2014, 03:16:30 AM

Oh fishy, fishy, fishy fish.

Phoenix, Searing & Maui

yea.....people still think i'm an evil genius behind all this (ah.....so satisfying.....my boring real life is now less boring)

heh....lmao

Searing
January 31, 2014, 03:14:22 AM
JN is certainly more organized than BP as a business owner (at least online) - he appears younger and more social media savvy.  Who knows? It's just an idea to test, and I don't mind being proven wrong on it. It's an interesting coincidence at the very least.
January 31, 2014, 03:07:44 AM

I didn't explain this well (or at all). In my opinion the info bolsters the ID of JN made earlier today, which is important given some expression of doubt. A social media connection is a connection. The connection may be meaningless, but I think probably not in this case. It is unlikely that JN, as a biz, is going to follow a random, small-time wisconsin pr firm without some reason (e.g., they may know each other from work and/or the past (BP's seems to be a fan of English soccer based on FB, maybe he's from the UK)). Also, JN doesn't strike me as a garbage "follow me, I'll follow you" Twitter user. I think JN hired BP to make the press release for one one reason or another and decided to follow him on Twitter shortly after (It's a newer following target for JN too).

Certainly circumstantial, but its something.

OK, I see, maybe,  b/c that PR firm seams like a home business that nobody knows. On the other hand, that JN has a lot of followers.
https://twitter.com/jnstudio/media
January 31, 2014, 03:03:01 AM

Why? Because JN  follows Peryea in twitter?
[/quote]

I didn't explain this well (or at all). In my opinion the info bolsters the ID of JN made earlier today, which is important given some expression of doubt. A social media connection is a connection. The connection may be meaningless, but I think probably not in this case. It is unlikely that JN, as a biz, is going to follow a random, small-time wisconsin pr firm without some reason (e.g., they may know each other from work and/or the past (BP's seems to be a fan of English soccer based on FB, maybe he's from the UK)). Also, JN doesn't strike me as a garbage "follow me, I'll follow you" Twitter user. I think JN hired BP to make the press release for one one reason or another and decided to follow him on Twitter shortly after (It's a newer following target for JN too).

Certainly circumstantial, but its something.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
January 31, 2014, 02:54:19 AM

(hmmm... crap i guess i could become a criminal matermind)

Searing

I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT....

Yeah, I noticed that earlier too. Smiley

see also post #163.  don't know if that helps.

Does not seem so far fetched now does it ?

Not at all, very suspicious posts even today

I read UK's post history & I've chatted with Searing MANY,MANY times on BFL's chat box around April/May/June.Trying to get him NOT to keep ordering more of BFL's crap,he did anyhow.............

Searing acted like he was new to mining there & UK say's he's been mining 3 years...............pretty good at deception IF they are the same person.

P.S.I make no assumptions,just my HO  Undecided

BTW,Congrats on rooting this scam out & getting the refunds guys!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

hey not you too..and yes i did the BFL orders and you did warn me and .i did and i think i thanked you dump 147gh the last day i could on about 1/2 of the BFL stuff i got..after that no refunds..i think  you also thought i was nuts to order knc but at least i did so with credit card and paypal that time also i think that was your advice...

so no complaints with unacceptable at my end (but bfl had them pretty pics and reporters getting free equip writing new/fun reviews ...ah my innocence lost as a noob)

and also feel free to pm me we can talk on skype

crap having so much fun on here finding out everyone thinks boring middleaged me is a UK desperado with a british accent ..burned my T.V. dinner....

heh ah the price of infamy

Searing

I didn't say you WERE the same guy,just thinking out loud & riminicing about the good ole BFL days  Cheesy

Your sentence & paragraph structure don't match with UK's ,so you think your James Bond....eh ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Glad you did good with KNC bro,the PP & CC was the only thing giving them any chance of getting preorders IMO  Wink
January 31, 2014, 02:22:51 AM
Additional variable: JNS linked to Bob Peryea (press release guy)

http://pressreleasemasters.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-3-ths-and-5-ths-bitcoin-miners-with.html

https://mega.co.nz/#F!BJ1hUQSJ!I6LQ0rb5i9Ut8TOVoWrDAA

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
January 30, 2014, 09:23:45 PM
scammers turn to heroes and save us all ( but really just compound their guilt!)

just give it a rest guy/s.  you must be crying to admin 24/7 to get so many of our posts deleted!!!

Scammers!!  no balls, no soul, just greed & lies upon lies!!

Please someone, post these dogs real names and put this shit to bed.

MAUI/PUNKNIX/SEARING/AUSSIE/MICHAEL/REBECCA - SCAMMERS AND ONLY 3, maybe 4 ACTUAL PEOPLE

QUICK - Tell the mods how much the truth hurts and get this post pulled as well!!!

DONT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!!!
January 30, 2014, 09:18:51 PM
wwwin
My investigating skills in this sort of stuff are fairly average , a mate of mine told me in his opinion the return for $ investment still didnt look good anyways with the predicted diff heading to 15 or 20 billion .

I had a big 4 day weekend  pre-planned  , by the time I came up  for air on monday  night the investigation on the forum was going  full boar ........talk about dogeing a bullet .

I'm still a bit amased anyone got any coins back . Just shows what the "Pack Mentality" can do if you ban together......this forum is stronger when your united ....division hurts us all

Pete

I guess what you are saying is that nobody pointed the site to you or asked you to look at it, you found CTS by yourself, which was the question...then a friend told you that the ROI was bad but didn't tell you it looked like a scam...odd.
What I wanted to know was if anyone pointed it to you as a recommendation, not if someone told you not to buy.
Activity: 78
January 30, 2014, 09:02:19 PM

Phoenix1969 and Mauiflipper
if you're men of your words
then you'll pay the 80%(Phoenix1969) and 50%(Mauiflipper) to the people who helped you as you said you would.
Not hide behind the "well MAYBE the scammer(s) had a change of mind independent of everything else".
Or if the helpers don't want it all then donate it!
You're lucky you got anything back
and now are pushing it by reneging on your words.

Please post transaction ids if you follow thru(not likely, probably just typical honor-less human scum)?

Phoenix I assume if you haven't already,
have returned the funds of people who pity donated to you? Maybe even tipped a lil back?

EDIT: Donate it, meaning to charity.
Activity: 72
January 30, 2014, 08:53:54 PM
wwwin

I had a big 4 day weekend  pre-planned  , by the time I came up  for air on monday  night the investigation on the forum was going  full boar ........talk about dogeing a bullet .

Pete
Activity: 294
January 30, 2014, 06:59:12 PM
Seems to me that this Jay guy is F'd
Activity: 378
January 30, 2014, 06:47:21 PM
wth is with random moderating of my comments? Why are my posts deleted, but so much of the ridiculous crap in this thread still isn't?
Activity: 434
January 30, 2014, 06:46:49 PM

^looks like a miner to me
Pages:
Jump to: