Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Miners - page 51. (Read 64046 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
January 25, 2014, 04:03:58 PM
So, someone else in here, besides Mauiflipper & I, needs to call CMS, and verify over the phone with them, that CTS is in the building, and is indeed a sub.  Skype has a nice addon, where you can record the call. screencapture... video could be posted on youtube...   That would settle alot....
Any takers?  doubtful... it's so much easier to troll & bash blindly
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 25, 2014, 04:00:19 PM
Also, I do NOT recommend anyone to buy their products. I am still not 100% sure, just sure enough to buy myself.  There is no harm in waiting till Monday, if they have any left by then. But then again, if it some crazy elaborate scam, then maybe that is why they released on a Friday, which is a terrible day release.

Sheeze, now I know how Copernicus felt.  I am just showing you some evidence that the Earth may not be the center of the solar system and you guys are going ballistic on me for it.  I am just presenting my findings and telling you what I am doing.  Its just data.  Take it and do with it what you like.  If it's not enough for you, then don't risk it.

Yeah, if they have any left. Don't want to risk missing out on this one ! This real 30yr old company only accepting payments in a secure non revokable payment method, not offering refunds unless they don't ship, with no pictures, no product development, just a bad cgi model of some box. But hey. The imaginary numbers look really good.

How stupid are you to send them money based on that?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
January 25, 2014, 04:00:11 PM
Also, I do NOT recommend anyone to buy their products. I am still not 100% sure, just sure enough to buy myself.  There is no harm in waiting till Monday, if they have any left by then. But then again, if it some crazy elaborate scam, then maybe that is why they released on a Friday, which is a terrible day release.

Sheeze, now I know how Copernicus felt.  I am just showing you some evidence that the Earth may not be the center of the solar system and you guys are going ballistic on me for it.  I am just presenting my findings and telling you what I am doing.  Its just data.  Take it and do with it what you like.  If it's not enough for you, then don't risk it.

What was the research that u did that made you want to buy? From all that i have seen all points to being a scam ? Also the parent company website that was listed was a really old looking page that only had like 26 views lol Must of wich from this forum lol ..
Activity: 447
January 25, 2014, 03:52:44 PM

I see, so you needed money therefore you sold 2 KnC on hand, to buy a product that will never be delivered. Nice work.

You don't know that. You assume that.

Nah, I know that. 100% sure it is a scam.
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
January 25, 2014, 03:49:54 PM
The only thing that worries me is that I can't found any of those people anywhere.  However, if their company is a government contractor, it would make sense that they were not allowed to have social networking profiles.

Remember what Ms. Saunder's said in her email to me:

Rebecca Saunder's email seems like she is a real person and I think they will flesh out to be legit in the end. I bought two units, because I did enough research to make me believe that they are real.  I admit, it's a risk and they could have done a better job with some proof of product. But they already sold half of their inventory in less than a day, regardless, which is amazing.

Sheeze, now I know how Copernicus felt.  I am just showing you some evidence that the Earth may not be the center of the solar system and you guys are going ballistic on me for it.  I am just presenting my findings and telling you what I am doing.  Its just data.  Take it and do with it what you like.  If it's not enough for you, then don't risk it.

You are contradicting yourself here. So which is it. You did buy or you did not buy ?

If you could post the link to your recent KNC eBay sale that would also go a long way at proving your credibility. Up to you of course.

* my bad. I see that you say that you did buy. Seems like a real shot in the dark if you ask me but its your money. Still very curious about the KNC sale though
Activity: 66
January 25, 2014, 03:35:52 PM
Also, I do NOT recommend anyone to buy their products. I am still not 100% sure, just sure enough to buy myself.  There is no harm in waiting till Monday, if they have any left by then. But then again, if it some crazy elaborate scam, then maybe that is why they released on a Friday, which is a terrible day release.

That's what I am trying to figure out: are they really that sophisticated to release it on Friday so nobody can actually verify anything.

BTW they are pretty responsive at odd hours. I have exchanged some e-mail with them and it really doesn't seem like they would be living in UK timezone. Anyway pure speculation .
January 25, 2014, 03:31:41 PM
Also, I do NOT recommend anyone to buy their products. I am still not 100% sure, just sure enough to buy myself.  There is no harm in waiting till Monday, if they have any left by then. But then again, if it some crazy elaborate scam, then maybe that is why they released on a Friday, which is a terrible day release.

That's what I am trying to figure out: are they really that sophisticated to release it on Friday so nobody can actually verify anything.
Activity: 63
January 25, 2014, 03:29:44 PM

legendary
LIR DEV
January 25, 2014, 03:26:24 PM
They gave us a phone number.  A couple international calls is all it'd take to resolve a lot of this.

The telephone number provided by "Crypto Technology System" lead to an automatic answering machine. Judging by the similarity with the telephone number provided by "Cambridge Microprocessor System Limited", it is reasonable to deduce that both entities are using the same service (which provides automatic answering machines with telephone numbers).

It was not an automated voice.  It was the voice of a real person.
oh, ok, that's where I got confused...thanks

cheshyr..  used skype... and did.  try both companies..you will see. Daryl got thru first...hehe
January 25, 2014, 03:24:57 PM

I see, so you needed money therefore you sold 2 KnC on hand, to buy a product that will never be delivered. Nice work.

You don't know that. You assume that.
January 25, 2014, 03:23:42 PM
They gave us a phone number.  A couple international calls is all it'd take to resolve a lot of this.

The telephone number provided by "Crypto Technology System" lead to an automatic answering machine. Judging by the similarity with the telephone number provided by "Cambridge Microprocessor System Limited", it is reasonable to deduce that both entities are using the same service (which provides automatic answering machines with telephone numbers).

It was not an automated voice.  It was the voice of a real person.
Activity: 447
January 25, 2014, 03:22:59 PM
January 25, 2014, 03:22:37 PM
legendary
LIR DEV
January 25, 2014, 03:19:57 PM
Activity: 378
January 25, 2014, 03:19:05 PM
Am I looking wrong or does their address on google maps pull up a shed in a backyard of some garages?
January 25, 2014, 03:17:29 PM
ok, people.  I never said I "talked" to Rebecca.  Just a few emails.  My brother (phoenix1969) too.

Also, if you people read the earlier posts you can see that I DID call BOTH numbers from both company websites.  Same secretaries voice on both voicemail systems.  (It was the middle of the night there) I think it is legit which I why I spent some coin.  Too many data points add up for it to be a scam. BUT the only way we will know for sure is when someone goes down to their offices on Monday.  This will put a rest to the speculation once and for all.

In the interested of full disclosure: No, I am not a scammer employee working for them.  They did however send me a discount code for my validation efforts.  That was very kind of them.   I am sure some of you will figure out a way to turn this around and say "See, I told you so".  Well, go ahead, I have nothing to hide. My brother and I both live in Hawaii and I have never been to the UK.

Also, yes, I did sell my KNC units the day before CTS Miner announced their products.  No, I do NOT know that was going to happen.  Yes, I also thought it was a scam at first too.  BUT, then I actually did some homework and connected enough data points for me to believe they are legit. I did this BEFORE starting to bash them publicly for being a scam. Once I thought they were legit, I purchased two of their 5TH units (so far) because the numbers are just too good to pass up. 5TH for 1100 watts is industry leading efficiency.  THEN, I posted my validation findings and will continue to do so, whether it points to them being a scam or a legit company.  

Some of you are so vested in this being a scam, that you refuse to change your mind no matter where the evidence leads.  I also acknowledge, that now since I spent some BTC, I am now vested in this being legit as well.  BUT I am still not closing by mind to either possibility.  All evidence must be reviewed and analyzed.
legendary
LIR DEV
January 25, 2014, 03:14:13 PM
Sorry Maui but you are just as suspect as this outfit is. Your first post on here was for selling two KNC preorders. You would not take escrow and when no one took you up on your offer you sold them on eGay within minutes as you state. I am curious. Do you have an ebay link to prove this.
It's funny how Phoenix1969 tries to sell some land. As far as I can see, that didn't sell.

Then his "brother" mauiflipper appears and tries to sell 2 neptunes. That doesn't work, so he claims he sold them on ebay. Surely he'd provide links, so people could bid on them? If they actually existed.

As you can see from a search of completed listings, no "3TH neptune", "3000gh neptune", "kncminer neptune" or "knc neptune" has been sold on ebay from hawaii:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=3th+neptune&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=3000gh+neptune&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=kncminer+neptune&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=knc+neptune&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Now Phoenix1969 and mauiflipper are working very hard to prove this cts con is legit. Coincidence?? They claimed they spoke to Rebecca, the only people in the world who managed to get through! Really?

you my friend made my day...

I did the same for knc when everyone was crying scam.... now look at them.   I really don't care what your opinion of us is.  really.
Drawing conclusions on a WHIOS search without resolving the addresses, then using it as evidence is exactly the kind of idiocy that needs prevented. Daryl is a master at web development, with years and years of cutting edge dev experience, and has developed programs years ago that still sell for 5 grand a pop today. I cherish his help, you should too.
January 25, 2014, 03:05:21 PM
It would be really easier to ask Rebecca some questions on this forum if some guys would not jump her like hungry dogs.

Maybe next time the horde will first ask questions first and then bite.

Always make me laugh when newbie, junior account defend scammers. Who are you to defend her?
I like when new scam appear and then all hero memebers, and other with history on forum point scam and than bunch of newbie accounts, junior accounts defend scam by saying crap like above.

Obvious scam is scam.

Bla bla bla. I cant really see how common sense has anything to do with being junior member. I have met many senior people that are idiots.

I just stated that it would be easier to ask some questions first and then draw conclusions rather than to first draw conclusions and then try to find proves to the conclusions. You could simply ask number of questions and have actually some data to perform analysis. The way things unfolded unfortunately doesn't allow me to ask questions because some senior members knew better.

I am not defending anybody, I am *not saying* they are not scam. I simply do not know that and I am unable to find out by asking questions because nobody knows anything.
legendary
LIR DEV
January 25, 2014, 03:04:58 PM
this will turn out to the quickest and most lucrative scam of all time.

Don't give them a penny till confirmed by well known member of this forum

no offence, but I wouldn't believe/trust a 'junior' or 'newbie' member for checking them out.
he's my brother Merv, and we worked together all day plus 2 verifying them.... just sayin'
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
January 25, 2014, 03:04:06 PM
Very nice work...anybody still thinking of buying into this SCAM deserves to be scam...so they were preying on people misspelling the BSF domain name...they were really looking for fools.

Thank you. The domain butterflyiab.com is not yet active, but I believe if it was there would be for malicious purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: