Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Miners - page 55. (Read 64023 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
January 25, 2014, 07:46:59 AM
UK.Gov seems to think they existed for quite some time... you have proof otherwise?

Or you guys too busy whacking off to Rebecca's pic to investigate, and would rather just troll?

We all predicted the "unknown" asic companies secretly developing...and here they are... now you chastise the secret development, when it's a key component to any high tech business, and when it unfolded just as predicted?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
January 25, 2014, 07:24:05 AM
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
January 25, 2014, 06:42:25 AM
the fact that they are now only accepting bitcoins as payment, stinks.
I've got the cash and I want to buy one, but I want some kind of protection for my purchase.

Same, I have cash too, but don't want to risk it. They should at least take a card.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
January 25, 2014, 06:36:33 AM
could you just have waited till someone physically checked them out.

someone who live nearby could you please visit this company and please bring a camera.  
or better still start video recording from outside as you walk in asking questions. act like a news reporter.

ps. i'll pay for your fuel in BTC tips
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 25, 2014, 06:35:18 AM
the fact that they are now only accepting bitcoins as payment, stinks.
I've got the cash and I want to buy one, but I want some kind of protection for my purchase.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
January 25, 2014, 06:24:34 AM
That's right Rebecca.  Not to worry.  As more people do actual research rather than balking, they too will see that you are legit and sales will take 15 minutes rather than 24 hours to sell out 2,000 units.  I am sure some of the users on this forum work for other mining hardware companies too.  The other companies are probably freaking out right now, since your machine specs and efficiency specs are amazing and you actually posted a shipping date rather than "Q1/Q2" like some other company we all know.  I mean really.  Sometimes between Jan 1st & June 30th, was the best timeframe knc could come up with?  That is totally ridiculous. 
legendary
LIR DEV
January 25, 2014, 06:12:17 AM
Not to worry Rebecca....  every asic company in here got the troll treatment, and I see many units sold in a quick time... a good response if you ask me.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
January 25, 2014, 05:57:10 AM
I'm still looking for their 4 profile stockphotos... can anyone beat me to it?
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
January 25, 2014, 05:15:56 AM
Rebecca is not working late tonight?
She's unable to sit down any more (see my earlier post).
Activity: 378
January 25, 2014, 05:12:29 AM
January 25, 2014, 05:10:02 AM
Id XXXXX Rebecca Saunders throat
Who wants to join me in plugging the remaining 2 holes?

Being vulgar will not make you right.  It just makes you look like a jerk.  I can never figure out why some people think that when they are online they can be like that.  Really nasty.
January 25, 2014, 05:08:17 AM
The only thing that worries me is that I can't found any of those people anywhere.  However, if their company is a government contractor, it would make sense that they were not allowed to have social networking profiles.

Remember what Ms. Saunder's said in her email to me:

Rebecca Saunder's email seems like she is a real person and I think they will flesh out to be legit in the end.  I bought two units, because I did enough research to make me believe that they are real.  I admit, it's a risk and they could have done a better job with some proof of product. But they already sold half of their inventory in less than a day, regardless, which is amazing.

Activity: 859
January 25, 2014, 05:05:47 AM
and now mauiflipper with 13 posts on bitcointalk who bought 2 units... c'mon!
Activity: 859
January 25, 2014, 05:01:57 AM
Couldn't they just make this annoucement in a professional way one may expect from a legit company?  Someone should call the Police...
January 25, 2014, 04:58:59 AM
The only thing that worries me is that I can't found any of those people anywhere.  However, if their company is a government contractor, it would make sense that they were not allowed to have social networking profiles.

Remember what Ms. Saunder's said in her email to me:

Rebecca Saunder's email seems like she is a real person and I think they will flesh out to be legit in the end.  I bought two units, because I did enough research to make me believe that they are real.  I admit, it's a risk and they could have done a better job with some proof of product. But they already sold half of their inventory in less than a day, regardless, which is amazing.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
January 25, 2014, 04:29:12 AM
Verified...The code actually works

i disagree with my friend here of course the code works...they are working the last end of this scam....imho this is the same scam as the miner last summer that came out that said it has nitrogen cooling from the air (forget the name) looked nice was eventually traced to lebannon and people lost millions...also just before KNC shipped Jupiters and at a cut rate price with more GH...

think abou this for a second

have been working on stealth 20mm asic research for 1 year.show me company picnic pics..the office setup your proud of......team and qualifications like cointerra does....i mean really...gonna make an asic chip design with nothing before 65mm nor 28mm down to 20mm all in one big jiump...sheesh...

comes out when KNC makes a big splash with its Neptunes but now they are out....very good timing ..no neptunes shippping.......get the overlay of people looking

they state they (in january) have already contacted UPS for delivery around the 1st of april  sometime as a 'fixed' shipping date (yeah your tech people are gonna let you commit to that in jan)

they take no refunds....even at the beginning ie their startup (even bfl and the rest took paypal or cc to show their bonafides when they we're new)..not even 30 days to show legit

from what i can tell they showed 500 units and a bunch sold prev in this thread someone stated they sold 5Kof btc in 2hrs also now it seems they have 1000 units available again

no one can find any of these people on facebook linkin or whatever....the web site is what 2 weeks old (what did they use to communitcate their worldwide expertise with pidgeons?)

they show nothing for the past year of development ie company picnics.....peoples creditials etc.they say they have 'approached a company" to make chips....but that could be just verbal foreplay to use that company for cover....and that company says zip cause it knows zip on if/when they may approach them for chips...they can say its the non-disclosure aggrement...

if you are gonna do this kinda thing have an exit strategy

i mean i ordered from www.alpha-t.net ..a place trying to make an asic for litecoin....and i was thinikng they may be a scam..but i had an exit strategy in that they took paypal .i also did cc ames with paypal for protection.....i no longer think they are a scam but seem more like me and a buddy trying to start an asic litecoin chip from india remotely..ie clueless.....but that is a different kettle of fish.....another BFL via nothing at all

but i have an exit startegy with paypal and cc i can get $$$ back in 45 days (me my timeline is 30days w/o any real info from them)

this place you can't get a refund but you can upgrade your unit

if they are selling out like hotcakes and you are legit sitting on 1 year of R&D would you offer a voucher for 20% off .2weeks after you open the site...why would you do that if you are the only game in town at 5TH and knc neptunes sold out and the next batch of cointerra (may) at $6k that would be really really stupid....the venture capitlalists who funded this thing if legit would lynch you

and hear is the kicker places and companies that HAVE at least gotten equip out the door..LETS SAY THEY SAID THE BELOW ..USE BFL IN YOUR MIND FOR THIS IS A HOOT!

BFL, hashfast. black arrow, etc

If they announced right after KNC stopped selling Miners ie Neptune 3TH for 10K ...that you 'secretly' have been developing a 5TH miner w/o the corresponding pevious chip (20mm proven to work chip) development..from what I understand KNC's chip and even BFL's chips are being 'modded" to go to 20mm..not we are gonna make an asic chip on the fly and put it to 20mm too boot

also we are gonna give you 5TH at 1/2 the price of KNC neptune if i remember the price right..and lookie KNC Neptunes are out and cointerrra may order is only other option at 2TH in May...lucky us

and we have contacted UPS to make sure they know we are shippping in april  this paritcular set of days even though we have no pics or anyhing else of a company group endeavor to show you at this time

trust us

if BFL or Hashfast did this people would freak out and yell...LIES......

its a scam imho (would like to be wrong)

but these guys make BFL look like saints ....

I mean really I can't find any of these people on facebook etc ..no technical info...from what i gather if in UK you have to have a certain business classification to do this kinda thing ie bona fides zip...

sorry to say .....this is likely the same folk that floated the miner this summer that was cooled by nitrogen in the air out of lebannon

also while we are on cooling look at their specs on cooling that standard unit you'd probably see on a BFL monarch at 600gh is gonna cool 5TH by itself...right

like i said it is ok to take a chance on stuff like this if you have an exit strategy...i took a chance on KNC when they had "line drawings' for miners but they also had
paypal and credit card option.....by the time i looked at pulling the plug .they at least had some traction and a prototype of the chips running

heck even the www.alpha-t.net site has a prototype running (i don't think they are a scam they are clueless however) and even they in annoucing in jan with paypal a timeine of JULY..you have 30 days and i think someone said they even got btc back in those 30 days

well I supose it does not hurt me any all that $$$ going to imaginary miners will not add GH to the network this spring i guess

anyway RUN AWAY is my view on this (others with better info research feel free to chime in pro or con)

Searing
January 25, 2014, 04:27:38 AM
Please don't fall for this. This is a total blackhat trick, buying aged domains from companies long out of business.  Everything on the Cambridge Microprocessor site is spun garbage from a company that was state of the art in 1997. The company has a bunch of recently submitted directory links as it's SEO profile, doesn't make any sense at all.  It's an elaborate KNCMiner copycat scam.  

they are pirates, GO NINJA, GO GET 'EM!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 25, 2014, 04:24:29 AM
Please don't fall for this. This is a total blackhat trick, buying aged domains from companies long out of business.  Everything on the Cambridge Microprocessor site is spun garbage from a company that was state of the art in 1997. The company has a bunch of recently submitted directory links as it's SEO profile, doesn't make any sense at all.  It's an elaborate KNCMiner copycat scam.  
January 25, 2014, 04:14:55 AM
I'd suggest, someone contact the company's local fraud squad and advise them to investigate. We are talking about a helluva lot of money here and in the UK, we do have protocol for this sort of thing.

My bets are on CMS employees trying to do a hustle from within the company, someone with a direct line.

Or... Just call the switchboard and ask to speak to CMS press office.
As i said previously, i've already made up my mind... i'm out.
legendary
LIR DEV
January 25, 2014, 03:44:30 AM
Verified...The code actually works
Pages:
Jump to: