Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITCOIN MIXER] [LOWEST FEE 0.4%] [HIGH VOLUME] [PRIVACY PROTECTED] BITMIX.BIZ - page 3. (Read 66110 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
Bump!
Big update is coming soon! Tongue
Just came to know about your mixer and i have not seen a litecoin mixer earlier and let me guess your big update is that you are adding ethereum mixing as well.
Really not sure how you are going to accomplish those things and it looks like you are active from 2017 and i was not aware of your presence and with many of the known exchanges stopping their service you have the potential to have an impact in the market.
Will use your service and will review it in the coming days. Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
BitMix.Biz
Bump!
Big update is coming soon! Tongue
BitMix.Biz
Bump  Cool
Protecting your anonimity since 2017  Cool
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Which one is cheaper, your service or the chipmixer?
I'm currently using chipmixer and the fee is really low although I don't totally tract the entire amount I paid but I think they are the lowest compared to all mixers I have use previously. I would like to know your service.
Chip work with PWYW (can be honeypot idk) so comparing makes no sense, also be careful while using chipmixer, if you'll use chips instantly (i mean you send 1btc, received private keys for 1btc and instantly send them, for example, to exchange) it can break your anonymity and simple blockchain analysis will be enough cuz all chips are known (as i remember even seized bestmixer created a tool to analysis it). Good traditional mixers don't have such problem if they work properly (not talking about this one, didn't check it).
BitMix.Biz
I accidentally sent below the minimal amount. Does that now mean that its gone as a donation? 
You can return your coins via support using email or jabber.  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I accidentally sent below the minimal amount. Does that now mean that its gone as a donation? 
BitMix.Biz
Bump, few translations added.
BitMix.Biz
Big update installed! Changelog:
- new API PHP library
- possibility to set manual percentage distribution between addresses with buttons: equalize and manual percentages enter
- randomize option now randomize outgoing transactions count and makes blockchain analysis as hard as possible!
- possibility to set delay for every destination address
- added captchas pow/image (js/nojs)
- now you can save your order settins into special hash-code (not stored on our servers) in case if you want to created new order with same settings w/o entering all inputs again
- a lot of UI changes and fixes
BitMix.Biz
Good job!

News:
Big update is coming!

P.S. We're working in regular mode. Big thanks to our lovely competitor for checking our service last few days Wink.
Activity: 391
Merit: 333
I released a Python 3 CLI and library for Bitmix: https://github.com/teran-mckinney/bitmix-python

Just `pip3 install bitmix` and run `bitmix mix --currency bitcoin --output_address 1a....` to use it.

BitMix.Biz
Please, bookmark our URLS!
There are a lot of scammers copying our website design and steal your money! Here are only 2 valid links:

https://bitmix.biz
http://bitmixbizymuphkc.onion/
BitMix.Biz
Bitcoin went to the moon and it's good time to mix some coins! UP!

the other day I used it for ltc. I had a little fear but I had no problem. I'm thinking of using it regularly now. nice service.
Thanks you for your trust!
Activity: 31
the other day I used it for ltc. I had a little fear but I had no problem. I'm thinking of using it regularly now. nice service.
BitMix.Biz
bitmix down, 502 Bad Gateway
Yes, we experienced a small problem with our clearnet proxy. We recommend to use tor.
bitmix down, 502 Bad Gateway
BitMix.Biz
Please, bookmark our URLS!
There are a lot of scammers copying our website design and steal your money! Here are only 2 valid links:

https://bitmix.biz
http://bitmixbizymuphkc.onion/
BitMix.Biz
Sent 1.05 BTC  and received a total of ~1.0354 BTC after mixing, so i payed 0.0139 BTC or  1.39% fee.

Mixing options was:
 - 4 output addresses
 - 0.4% service fee
- 2 hours delay

You`r saying about 0.4% service fee, but it seems, its not true.

Each output address takes 0.0005 transaction fee and i think you had enabled auto-randomization option that's why fee a little bit higher (plus up to 1%), we recommend you read faq.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us directly via PM/jabber/email and we'll answer shortly, thanks!
BitMix.Biz
A few facts about last week:
  • Mixed: 186 BTC
  • Users: 934
  • TOR usage: 50%
Sent 1.05 BTC  and received a total of ~1.0354 BTC after mixing, so i payed 0.0139 BTC or  1.39% fee.

Mixing options was:
 - 4 output addresses
 - 0.4% service fee
- 2 hours delay

You`r saying about 0.4% service fee, but it seems, its not true.
BitMix.Biz
Previous week statistics:
- Mixed: 136.132 BTC
- Users: 798
- TOR usage: 48%
Pages:
Jump to: