Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITCOIN MIXER] [LOWEST FEE 0.4%] [HIGH VOLUME] [PRIVACY PROTECTED] BITMIX.BIZ - page 7. (Read 66110 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
BitMix.Biz
Tried out your mixer and was pretty happy with the result. Site is very simple to use and shows everything clearly which is nice. Mixing (with no time delay) took only 4 seconds to send the funds to the output address. My only complaint is that the fees are quite high for small transactions. 0.0015BTC per output is quite high compared to what is actually paid in the current network state.

Not really related to mixing, but why are you using multisig addresses for your hot wallet? Seems like a waste of fees (371 bytes for 1 input and 2 outputs) compared to segwit (140 bytes for 1 input and 2 outputs), which is what I thought you were using or traditional addresses. You could save 3 times the fees, and I don't think multisig really helps in this case.

Also, if you don't log, how does a unique code help? Wouldn't you need to at least store the group the coins were in, which means you do log?

Thanks, for small transaction fees is really high, but if you mix, for example, 10 btc, as some our users, you will get tons of transactions and even 0.0015 will not cover it. We'll think about lowering fees for small transactions.
We using multisig for security reasons (for what it was created), i cant explain how our service work with it, but it can help in some cases with save coins. We know that fees are higher for multisig, but security is more important.
As you sent coins to input address we mark it with "code", that's only what we have about your transaction after invalidation (deleting order). When you create new order with same code we will send you money except addresses which are marked with this code, it will avoid the fact that in future you can receive a part of funds you sent to our service before. Bitmixer worked the same. Of course we have our base encrypted, tor server separated from public clearnet proxy and so on.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
Tried out your mixer and was pretty happy with the result. Site is very simple to use and shows everything clearly which is nice. Mixing (with no time delay) took only 4 seconds to send the funds to the output address. My only complaint is that the fees are quite high for small transactions. 0.0015BTC per output is quite high compared to what is actually paid in the current network state.

Not really related to mixing, but why are you using multisig addresses for your hot wallet? Seems like a waste of fees (371 bytes for 1 input and 2 outputs) compared to segwit (140 bytes for 1 input and 2 outputs), which is what I thought you were using or traditional addresses. You could save 3 times the fees, and I don't think multisig really helps in this case.

Also, if you don't log, how does a unique code help? Wouldn't you need to at least store the group the coins were in, which means you do log?

BitMix.Biz
Quite surprise to find that its the best mixing services so far. Recently with the departure of bitmixer, I try crytpomixer and they are good. But Bitmix beats them all. The GUI is very good for even a inexperience user. Just hope that they don't keep logs as what you guys claim. Cause you know we love anonymity. Keep it up. I'm also a regular customer now.

Thank you!

News:
We've added NO-JS site version, basic service functions now available without javascript.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Quite surprise to find that its the best mixing services so far. Recently with the departure of bitmixer, I try crytpomixer and they are good. But Bitmix beats them all. The GUI is very good for even a inexperience user. Just hope that they don't keep logs as what you guys claim. Cause you know we love anonymity. Keep it up. I'm also a regular customer now.
BitMix.Biz
Working in normal mode.
BitMix.Biz
I have been using mixing services from a quite a time now. But BitMix beats them all.

So, easy and fast!

By far I liked it. I didn't really a find a problem with anything. Everything was quite straight forward and can be easily understood by any new user. I think the problem might arise with increase in users. But that time will tell. My transaction happened in a minute. I have never experienced this fast processing at such a low fees.

You guys earned a regular user. Smiley
Thank you man, we'll keep increasing mixing speed!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I have been using mixing services from a quite a time now. But BitMix beats them all.

So, easy and fast!

By far I liked it. I didn't really a find a problem with anything. Everything was quite straight forward and can be easily understood by any new user. I think the problem might arise with increase in users. But that time will tell. My transaction happened in a minute. I have never experienced this fast processing at such a low fees.

You guys earned a regular user. Smiley
BitMix.Biz
Thanks for reviews guys! We collect information and keep working!

News:
- some UI changes
- added QR code button
- "more random" in selection wallet to mix from
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I also want to share my great experience with the site Smiley Mixing was a smooth and fast.Site administration doesnt need to change graphical work,this one is perfect example of how every mixer site's design should look like. Fee calculator helps a lot as additional feature and shows to customer what kind of fees they gonna to face.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
Mixing time is fast and users have to wait just for 1 confirmation.I  suggest yo add this additional feature: Export private keys after finishing mixing process. This option will give more confidence to use this service next time.Everything was easy and smooth. Great service deserves ★★★★★  Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
This is first time using a bitcoin mixer. All the process is very easy and the website explain step by step everything you have to do.
The mix is happening very fast , for me it took only 5 minutes( after my transaction received 1 conformation).
The fee for this service is low, especially for big transactions of 0.5btc ,the fee would be 2%.
I have no doubt it is one of the best mixing websites and it is going to be very popular among bitcoin users.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
This is my first time doing a mixing and it worth my time to check site: Every action is clearly explained.
It can be more interesting if management could make alternative site like  a .onion  for better privacy.
Overall, nice service, the transaction hash shown on site immediately and I got back my mixed coins instantly.
I hope you will be successful after being popular service.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
In my opinion every trader/gambler should care about privacy like me.Some exchanges dont let btc deposits if you can not provide enough evidence for source of funds.In this case i gonna to use coin mixing services.After mixing my coins on bitmix.biz i am able to deposit or withdraw for various sites without any hassle. If you care about your privacy i definitely advice this coin mixing service.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I just tried BitMix.

As an end user, I must say I had a nice user experience. Simple GUI, easy to understand, fast loading of website, fast transactions, transparency and simple to use. Overall, a great mixer.

BitMix is indeed better than the competitors. What I want to suggest you all is that have a initial kick start by investing extensively for a better advertising campaign. You are only targeting BitcoinTalk users with your signature campaign. But you should try Google ads and Twitter campaign as well to reach out better audience.  Do these campaigns for initial some weeks and then continue if they are profitable or get back to signature campaign. You have the potential to beat other mixers( I really liked your mixer! ). All what you need is a better start. I suggest you to have an extensive advertising campaign for a month. I believe whatever customer you'll bring in initially, some percentage of them will return back as well.

Also, I want to know what is your target number of users and how much traffic your mixer can handle.

P.S. If you want I can manage your twitter campaign for free. Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
After using your service I found it is fastest among all the other mixing services needs only 1 Confirmation to process order. So, it is time-saving.

Letter of guarantee is provided by all but on your website, there is an order id is provided so we can go and check the status while on other sites you have to manually check it and the best part is that you can delete it manually anytime after receiving your coins into your wallet.

The interface is good and one has not to make extra effort to make mixing possible as everything is there on the front page to start the process.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Quality: perfect accuracy,got exactly the amount which written on site
Speed : Only 1 confirmation which only took 5 minute depending on blockchain, fastest mixing service i have ever seen.
User experience : Really satisfied.
Activity: 538
I am impressed with speed of total mixing time.After discovering this mixer i feel bad for my wasted time on other services.Interface is easy,smooth and understanable.Even my grandmother can mix her coins in case of wanna be untraceable Cheesy
I won't hesitate to share this service with my friends. IMO this one will be my preferred mixer.

BitMix.Biz
Thanks guys, we'll keep working on new features and fix what you have found! Smiley

Posting review as discussed on PM

There are few suggestions I would like to give here;
1. You should add QR code for bitcoin address on mixing page so that we can simply send bitcoin by scanning deposit address. Copying whole bitcoin address is not always a best practice.

2. Also when I tried to start mixing with clearnet url in TOR browser I got some problem which I couldn't understand and it asked me to use TOR mirror which I used later on, is this normal?

3. I like overall design of the site but can't mixing be done in just one page, not like redirecting through several pages. I think you can use ajax to make page preloaded instead of plain HTML which you might be using right now.

4. There was no any problem with mixing although, fee seems quite high (network fees) for small amount of mixing. However 0.8% + 0.0015BTC is not quite big for huge amount of bitcoin.

1. sure, we'll add it.
2. if you using clearnet URL with TOR browser exit nodes can use MITM attack to sniff traffic and change it, for example, change input address and scam you. Site asking you to redirect to .onion domain to avoid it.
3. It's already "ajaxed", when status of order changes it's automatically refresh the page.
4. It depends. If you, for example, mix 10 btc - you will receive tons of transactions and even 0.0015 will not cover it. We'll think how to organize it better.
Activity: 854
Posting review as discussed on PM

There are few suggestions I would like to give here;
1. You should add QR code for bitcoin address on mixing page so that we can simply send bitcoin by scanning deposit address. Copying whole bitcoin address is not always a best practice.

2. Also when I tried to start mixing with clearnet url in TOR browser I got some problem which I couldn't understand and it asked me to use TOR mirror which I used later on, is this normal?

3. I like overall design of the site but can't mixing be done in just one page, not like redirecting through several pages. I think you can use ajax to make page preloaded instead of plain HTML which you might be using right now.

4. There was no any problem with mixing although, fee seems quite high (network fees) for small amount of mixing. However 0.8% + 0.0015BTC is not quite big for huge amount of bitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
I have tested the site under REVIEW CAMPAIGN and here is my review :

INTERFACE

First of all about user interface. I used site on my phone and loaded within seconds. Site was fully compatible with phone so there is no problem on this front.
Also main page is simple and adequate on info grounds, hence ensure user won't left in confusion on how to use site.

OPERATION

Once you fill destination address, delay hours and fees, it takes you to an order receipt page where input address is given along with "Letter of Guarantee' which is more or less signed message hence ensure that your money is safe. After you send BTC on input address, it will wait for 1 confirmation and then send btc on destination address according to delay hours. However, in my case it took around 10 more minutes even after getting 2 confirmations to process the payment eventhough I set delay as 'instant'. However this isn't of much concern as far as delay won't go more prolong than this.
So overall operation of the site is legitimate and I didn't find any step to be shady.

SUGGESTIONS

I feel 0.01 BTC is a bit high. 0.005 BTC could attract more customers.
Delay hours is a great addon. You could promote it as schedule BTC payment feature with integration in wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: