Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITCOIN MIXER] [LOWEST FEE 0.4%] [HIGH VOLUME] [PRIVACY PROTECTED] BITMIX.BIZ - page 6. (Read 66110 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
BitMix.Biz
We will implement another coins a little bit later.

News: added russian localization.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Previous week statistics:
Mixed: 90.8947495 BTC
Users: 727
TOR usage: 48%
Why not make a page on the site. so, people are able to see the stats themselves and you don't have to post it here.
Also, what you guys think about mixing other coins like ETH, LTC, MONERO etc. Doesn't it will be good to implement that?

Take a look on their official website...at the end of the page... You will find this :
PREVIOUS WEEK STATISTICS
Mixed: 90.8947495
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
Mixed: 90.8947495 BTC
Why not make a page on the site. so, people are able to see the stats themselves and you don't have to post it here.
Also, what you guys think about mixing other coins like ETH, LTC, MONERO etc. Doesn't it will be good to implement that?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hello! I'm hoping more success to BitMix.Biz! It's been a pleasure to work with you guys and I'll continue my support. Can't wait to work with you again soon. Great job to all who took part on this endeavor. Cheers!
BitMix.Biz
Mixed: 92.42321787 BTC
Users: 462
TOR usage: 72%
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
I am very much lucky to be a part of this campaign.It's three weeks have been successful because of the intelligent people behind the campaign.Thanks for the wonderful experience.Hoping to be a part again of this campaign soon.
BitMix.Biz
PREVIOUS WEEK STATISTICS

Mixed: 64.72200408 BTC
Users: 712
TOR usage: 52%
Activity: 434
bitmix.biz campaign is so great, from the owner, managers of the campaign and to their services. the rate of it by rank is so great and no doubt this is the one of the highest rate ive participated at all. thank for being part of your campaign sir. looking forward to its success in the future. and  if ever in the next campaign in november, i want to participate again on this campaign Grin
BitMix.Biz
just a noob question, Why do you need to mix your coin, cryptos are already anonymous right?
Wallet holder is anonymous until you will use it with public services like exchangers/etc. And you will do it or it makes no sense to have cryptos.
You can read here: https://bitmix.biz/pages/howto
Activity: 220
just a noob question, Why do you need to mix your coin, cryptos are already anonymous right?
Activity: 403
Looks like it is the last week of the signature campaigns and would again be in November. The campaign worked well and it's manager did very well. There were some problems with the bots but they were fixed as soon as possible. Payments were all done at time, no delays in payments. Hope the signature campaign would be back in November again.

yeah that's right, campaign works very well and the campaign managers too, and the rate are very good at my rank,  thanks for the opportunity to be part of this project, bitmix.biz is one of the most trusted bitcoin mixer that will exist now, im no doubt on it and I trust this service and its work very well.
BitMix.Biz
Thanks!

Bitcoin beats all conceivable records! Good time to mix and bring them to the Fiat! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
Looks like it is the last week of the signature campaigns and would again be in November. The campaign worked well and it's manager did very well. There were some problems with the bots but they were fixed as soon as possible. Payments were all done at time, no delays in payments. Hope the signature campaign would be back in November again.
BitMix.Biz
We've added auto-randomization function for 2 and more output addresses (for every output address will be different delay, % of funds and fee). More information in FAQ.
Good news, found this thread now, there are so many bitcoin mixers with same names.. It's now difficult to choose good one.. (glad I don't need them)
Well, since you said bitmixer in your thread, I think it means you knew about it and how mixing works, so why did you decided to offer bitcoin mixing service now, when bitmixer closed? Would be glad if you answer on this question. Also I think for security reasons one email would be enough for support.

We have used bitmixer almost since it started and due to our specialization we know a lot of in IT and security by default. Roll Eyes So, when it close we decided to make our personal service because we have free human resources to do it and to fill freed niche. Didn't see any sense to make a project while bitmixer is running.  Smiley
Jabber is also secure, OTR supported as well.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
We've added auto-randomization function for 2 and more output addresses (for every output address will be different delay, % of funds and fee). More information in FAQ.
Good news, found this thread now, there are so many bitcoin mixers with same names.. It's now difficult to choose good one.. (glad I don't need them)
Well, since you said bitmixer in your thread, I think it means you knew about it and how mixing works, so why did you decided to offer bitcoin mixing service now, when bitmixer closed? Would be glad if you answer on this question. Also I think for security reasons one email would be enough for support.
BitMix.Biz
We've added auto-randomization option for 2 and more output addresses (for every output address will be different delay, % of funds and fee). More information in FAQ.
BitMix.Biz
Nice to see another mixer in the bitcoin world with a positive reviews taking the place of the closed famous bitmixer  Smiley
Good luck

Thank you! We will do our best Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Nice to see another mixer in the bitcoin world with a positive reviews taking the place of the closed famous bitmixer  Smiley
Good luck
BitMix.Biz

Mixed: 77.99469661 BTC
Users: 1014
TOR usage: 71%
Pages:
Jump to: