Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities - page 19. (Read 9608 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 19
If there's something to be written...
October 28, 2017, 04:22:57 PM
Where I come from, I haven't seen any. People hardly know about Bitcoin except those who are computer and internet savvy who have had experience with the few ponzi schemes promoting Bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
October 28, 2017, 03:08:08 PM
Exactly,  bitcoin provides big opportunities to all of us espicially to the non working people, it can be also an extra income, suitable for all millenials, students and to all employed people. Bitcoin can provide us a lot of benefits espicially to our needs and wants.
The best thing which I like the most about bitcoin is that it is not meant only for the ones who have this much of budget that they can afford buying of bitcoin. It is in fact providing an equal opportunity to all of us even if you don’t have this much of budget that you can invest in bitcoin.

This is the thing which is helping bitcoin earn more reputation as there are so many unemployed who are now earning good amount of money.
bitcoin has saved the world, at least some of the existing unemployed have been reborn as a man who earns more than supermarket keepers, because bitcoin income is not just from commerce, there are so many sources that can produce bitcoin, and one of the ways is, information about the income we can get from bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 01:32:05 PM
Exactly,  bitcoin provides big opportunities to all of us espicially to the non working people, it can be also an extra income, suitable for all millenials, students and to all employed people. Bitcoin can provide us a lot of benefits espicially to our needs and wants.
The best thing which I like the most about bitcoin is that it is not meant only for the ones who have this much of budget that they can afford buying of bitcoin. It is in fact providing an equal opportunity to all of us even if you don’t have this much of budget that you can invest in bitcoin.

This is the thing which is helping bitcoin earn more reputation as there are so many unemployed who are now earning good amount of money.

Bitcoin is a future currency you will invest you get the profit with out loss but you will know the bitcoin process. you will learn to improve  business process. Bitcoin is help to start the new business you will know how to get the profit. So will start the business then you will improve your life and future business improve meant. If need to start to business process then to will invest the business.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 08:41:40 AM

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 04:29:04 AM
For local exchange you mean a store tha can sell bitcoin at request. Just like an exchange office ??
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 28, 2017, 04:25:59 AM
Yes it is providing a few empolyment opportunities but I dont know for how long are these going to last as frankly when the whole economy shifts to bitcoin we are actually going to remain on the same page as we are today.
You can start up a local bitcoin exchange business in your country offline, I believe it will pay off. I see lots of people getting into such business in my country, and if they weren’t making any money from it, they won’t be rushing into it.
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is indeed a wonderful thing and there are so many good features this bitcoin has. There is no point that we can disagree to this thing that bitcoin has indeed provided so many business opportunities to almost all of us. The only thing is that we need to believe in bitcoin and that’s all. We will have a marvelous life in the coming days.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 27, 2017, 06:24:46 PM
Local bitcoin exchange would be a good opportunity.

What you think about service support to little firms that want to manage payments in bitcoin or cypto ?
That’s possible and even more needed as an adaptation to this society is worth the funding.. Local bitcoin exchange in my country is stable enough and have good reputation so to compete with that you need more than a good numbers of investors but supports from all sectors but it needs great marketing and good strategical prowess..
One of the best businesses today is local exchange. Almost every person exchanges to the local currency. We can do the service and ultimately make a profit. That way then every local exchange will always be in demand by many people. I do exchange to local currency every few weeks and this is also done by many others. So we can be sure that local exchange will be a promising business.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 27, 2017, 05:42:53 PM
Future is completely dependent on blockchain technology as well on the digital currency for all transaction needs. So when things get advanced several new business opportunities exist and its our responsibility to find out the best that suits our skills as well gives the hope of providing an better earning.
Yeah the time and the age is the bitcoin and the digital era so it is the time to use the blockchain and the digital currency so I think it is the best and the simple way for the online payment. I am having the bitcoin price is increasing more and more so buy the bitcoin and increase till the price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more. Bitcoin has a lot of the opportunities for the people and they are getting the more and more profit from it.
Never easy to bring bitcoin to public , they will reject this is no doubt for now ,
Only the one who brave enough to adopt bitcoin for their business can take advantage ,
Mostly will just follow the trends considering bitcoin not well known yet ,
A lot of new business opportunity indeed growing side by side with the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 08:35:06 AM
Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

I do believed that bitcoin was a new kind of business that can give individually to give profit as well. Here in my country we have a merchants here who accepted bitcoin as payment online like coins.ph, and rebit.ph
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 07:01:47 AM

What you think about service support to little firms that want to manage payments in bitcoin or cypto ?
That’s possible and even more needed as an adaptation to this society is worth the funding.. Local bitcoin exchange in my country is stable enough and have good reputation so to compete with that you need more than a good numbers of investors but supports from all sectors but it needs great marketing and good strategical prowess..
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 27, 2017, 04:22:16 AM
I would appreciate a nice Bitcoin for tobacco website..
This is really a wonderful idea. There are so many people who are fond of using tobacco and they will love this thing. Since the time bitcoin was introduced, there are so many business opportunities which this bitcoin has provided to almost all of us. We only need to cash such kind of things and we need to think in a way that can help us in earning more amount of money.
Yeah it is true bitcoin has made the life very easy and simple, now it is very easy to spend your money in some kind of the business and the tobacco is being use as you said is the right thing but mate to think about the side effect we should think about the other side as well. Tobacco is a bit harmful for the health and in people of the countries it is ban so if you will start something beneficial it will be better.
Bitcoin is becoming very recognized online. Even freelancing can be done with Bitcoin, and one of the sites I discovered for freelancers who are interested in Bitcoin is xbtfreelancer, though most jobs I came across there was mostly on developing software's.

I even find out that the world’s number one freelancing site – Up work has some freelance Bitcoin jobs on their website, but one thing I don’t know is if workers will be getting paid in Bitcoin, cause Up work never pays freelancers in Bitcoin. Maybe only clients will be allowed to pay with Bitcoin, while freelancers will withdraw through payoneer, PayPal or bank.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
October 26, 2017, 11:41:48 PM
If you have experience with crypto/BTC and you believe in growing its reach with a more mainstream audience, then doing consulting is always a possibility. Find people in your community who are curious but don't know where to start, how to purchase, or how to even learn the basics.
Activity: 22
October 26, 2017, 09:19:09 PM
Activity: 40
October 26, 2017, 04:44:26 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
October 26, 2017, 11:17:29 AM
Yes it is providing a few empolyment opportunities but I dont know for how long are these going to last as frankly when the whole economy shifts to bitcoin we are actually going to remain on the same page as we are today.
You can start up a local bitcoin exchange business in your country offline, I believe it will pay off. I see lots of people getting into such business in my country, and if they weren’t making any money from it, they won’t be rushing into it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
October 25, 2017, 11:16:01 PM
This is really a wonderful idea. There are so many people who are fond of using tobacco and they will love this thing. Since the time bitcoin was introduced, there are so many business opportunities which this bitcoin has provided to almost all of us. We only need to cash such kind of things and we need to think in a way that can help us in earning more amount of money.
Yeah it is true bitcoin has made the life very easy and simple, now it is very easy to spend your money in some kind of the business and the tobacco is being use as you said is the right thing but mate to think about the side effect we should think about the other side as well. Tobacco is a bit harmful for the health and in people of the countries it is ban so if you will start something beneficial it will be better.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 25, 2017, 08:19:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 25, 2017, 04:22:39 AM
Well I think first of all you should check the reputation of the tobacco because in some countries it is banned and the government is taking the strict action for the tobacco promoters, then the 2nd thing is that it is now getting very much harmful for the health and the people are not using the tobacco highly. The value and the profit of goods are there in the bitcoin but you need to choose the perfect thing to invest in.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
October 24, 2017, 01:37:45 PM
Future is completely dependent on blockchain technology as well on the digital currency for all transaction needs. So when things get advanced several new business opportunities exist and its our responsibility to find out the best that suits our skills as well gives the hope of providing an better earning.
Yeah the time and the age is the bitcoin and the digital era so it is the time to use the blockchain and the digital currency so I think it is the best and the simple way for the online payment. I am having the bitcoin price is increasing more and more so buy the bitcoin and increase till the price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more. Bitcoin has a lot of the opportunities for the people and they are getting the more and more profit from it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 10:38:16 AM
In Philippines a lot of vendors now accept btc for their goods.

Really, can you specify those vendors that are accepted bitcoin? Because, as far as I now there are few merchantts only bitcoin accepted which is coins.ph, abra, remitano, rebit.ph and there is bar somewhere in makati also accepting bitcoin as payment, therefore in my assesment its not more than 10 in my idea that are bitcoin accepted not lot.
Pages:
Jump to: