Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities - page 24. (Read 9608 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 11:14:35 PM
In Philippines a lot of vendors now accept btc for their goods.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 10:38:25 AM
I am not expecting anything related to crypto implemented anytime soon in my country.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 09:04:09 AM
In the my country i dont have see any business opportunities in bitcoin, but i have seen that more and more people are interested to bitcoin and interested to invest/trade with them
So i think that in the next 1-2 years we can see ATM that can accept bitcoin like currency, and maybe we can pay at restaurant with bitcoin Wink
Activity: 40
September 24, 2017, 09:03:44 AM
I mean some single cases, to be proposed in any other country
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
September 24, 2017, 07:53:39 AM
Definitely, Bitcoin has provided the biggest opportunities for doing business from a couple of years. it has been considering the latest addition of business hub. a lot of people have been engaged with this platform for making money with a very short time. day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted as a money in a various online platform. Bitcoin mining and trading are the most profitable system for earning a profit. in terms of investment, Bitcoin also can be considered as the best platform.
Activity: 40
September 24, 2017, 07:11:04 AM
Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Pages:
Jump to: