Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 3. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
You can see that while bitcoin is currently adjusting below $ 8000, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are still falling sharply and with no bottom, I believe bitcoin prices will be able to continue to decrease further in the coming time. The market is in crisis and I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:47:35 PM
yes, when bitcoin goes down and has a low price it is a good time to buy and now the price of bitcoin has started to rise slowly so we can get profit from bitcoin that we buy when the price is low
The value of bitcoin is very cheap for long time and i think the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is getting more stable and if the people have now a good amount of money they should grab this oppurtunity to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2018, 06:23:11 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

yes, it is very difficult to predict. but I think now is the right time when the price of bitcoin is below $ 8000. I don't think it's right to wait until the price drops again and at the point of 3000 $. because in my opinion it won't happen. and will make regret when prices do not go down and start crawling to recover. better buy at this time. and the people who sell at the moment, I think they are people who experience panic and think that prices will go down again.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:06:58 PM
Buy cryptocurrency Bitcoin is necessary when its rate will go down. So now is the best time to buy it. The course has reached the bottom, stabilized and will soon go up.
Activity: 53
September 05, 2018, 08:29:45 AM
Now the cost will be as low as possible, but the risk of "burn" as high as possible. If you like to take risks, why not?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2018, 01:14:38 PM
Currently Bitcoin has reached the $ 7k price. And this is not a good time to buy. As the market moves, after a jump will be a dump. So do not invest now, wait for Bitcoin's price to go down $ 6k5. That would be a reasonable price for buying a lot. Wink
$ 6000- $ 7000 is a reasonable price for investors to invest because it is very cheap compared to last year. I personally have invested in Bitcoin at this price and I believe the price may increase very well in the near future as the demand for investment in Cryptocurrency is increasing and investors are sure to choose Bitcoin to invest because his is the safest investment in this market

Yeah, It will surely grown up and I truly believed on that moment, there's no such a moment after losing bitcoin value there are no bull run coming. It should be has because as the time pass by the more Investors will come In to get Involved with bitcoin technology.

Funny that it seems when this thread was started, 8k was seen as a broken support line lol. Now 8k is a strong resistance that seems a bit far from reach. The thing is, if you're aiming for a 20k abive target, this ramge is always a good buy.
Activity: 359
August 29, 2018, 05:01:33 AM
Currently Bitcoin has reached the $ 7k price. And this is not a good time to buy. As the market moves, after a jump will be a dump. So do not invest now, wait for Bitcoin's price to go down $ 6k5. That would be a reasonable price for buying a lot. Wink
$ 6000- $ 7000 is a reasonable price for investors to invest because it is very cheap compared to last year. I personally have invested in Bitcoin at this price and I believe the price may increase very well in the near future as the demand for investment in Cryptocurrency is increasing and investors are sure to choose Bitcoin to invest because his is the safest investment in this market

Yeah, It will surely grown up and I truly believed on that moment, there's no such a moment after losing bitcoin value there are no bull run coming. It should be has because as the time pass by the more Investors will come In to get Involved with bitcoin technology.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
It's also a good time to decide whether to buy bitcoin today because its price has fallen and many people are starting to hold bitcoins at the moment of falling prices.
Activity: 504
August 29, 2018, 03:50:26 AM
Right now it's nice to buy a bitcoin right now especially that its price is down now but many people are still scaring the next thing to happen with the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
August 29, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
yes, when bitcoin goes down and has a low price it is a good time to buy and now the price of bitcoin has started to rise slowly so we can get profit from bitcoin that we buy when the price is low
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 29, 2018, 01:05:45 AM
The current price is at 7000 approximate if you've bought bitcoin price at 7700 maybe your still holding. The price is really hard to predict when a huge correction happened no one foresaw a huge drop of price i even got stuck and still holding waiting for the price to rise. But there are indications that the price will have a bullish run so better be patient.
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 12:40:39 AM
yes you should be able to buy bitcoin when prices are falling like this take advantage of the moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can and sell after the price becomes very expensive.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
August 28, 2018, 11:30:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2018, 10:26:07 PM
Still, it is very good opportunity to the investors to buy below 8000$, even i am buying the bitcoin when it is below $8k. It is a very good opportunity for the investors who still looking for investment.
Activity: 464
August 28, 2018, 10:10:33 PM
Activity: 73
August 28, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

while low prices we have to start buying, don't wait for prices to fall too deeply because it's not impossible that prices really rose sharply, because in the world of trade all predictions can go wrong because big players really play the emotions of small players, by selling a large number of causes prices go down and many people panic and rush to sell their bitcoin, that's what speculators expect. take advantage in other people's panic.
Activity: 476
August 28, 2018, 09:31:39 PM
I think yes, now is best times to buy Bitcoin because i see now many people and youtuber promote it on the social media,  even CNBC always make update about Bitcoin and this is free advertising for Bitcoin that will increasing the demand and many new investor will be put money in to Bitcoin amd others cryptocurrency
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 28, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

The price became worst in which its almost hit below $6,000 and now its slowly recovering at above $7,000 again so i guess its really time to buy now as maybe this is the start of the bullish market that we are long waiting for as this was also predicted by most of the famous experts before this year will end.
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 07:57:08 PM
Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is now slowly moving up from $6K plus to $7000 at this time. We still have few months to go so we'll just hope that it grows furthermore for us to earn at least an average amount of profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 28, 2018, 07:52:55 PM
A lot of investor should start to buy a lot of bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is now $7k and for sure next month the value of it can pump up to $10k so if a lot of people want to buy btc with a low price they should start to buy now.
Pages:
Jump to: