Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 4. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:28:19 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
Yes, now it's time to add or buy bitcoin at this declining price, there's no need to wait for the price of up to $ 3000 because I think bitcoin's lower price will not reach that low, who knows if you have started to invest prices will soar, so I sure this price recovery will not last long
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 04:19:00 PM
Yes, now is a good time to buy, by the end of the year or early 2019 will be able to increase their costs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
In my opinion which BTC may increase once again and far greater than $8, 000. If you're able to maintain this with regard to lengthy and also you have an additional cash, you are able to commit at any time as well as wait around till this increase. If you're able to wait around as well as pay for to keep, it's your decision should you truly desired to commit or even not really.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2018, 11:47:13 AM
Buying bitcoin now might be a bit risky but I think it is a risk worth taking, no one knows when it will raise, I just bought $1000 worth of bitcoin, I pray I don't regret it.
Bitcoin prices go up to 7,100$ today, and of course this is not the time to buy. If you invest in the short term, you should wait because the current is quite dangerous and Bitcoin can fall at any time. But if you invest long term, the price from 6500-7500$ is a good price to buy
I will not think too long because I think this is something that always happens all the time. I have already bought Bitcoin when the price is still 6,000USD and if I sell it at this time the profit I get will be very large. But I am someone who is visionary, now I want to try to be patient so that I get a bigger profit. I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to grow and someday in the future Bitcoin will be increasingly needed and the price will increase much higher than 7.0000USD.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 28, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
Buying bitcoin now might be a bit risky but I think it is a risk worth taking, no one knows when it will raise, I just bought $1000 worth of bitcoin, I pray I don't regret it.
Bitcoin prices go up to 7,100$ today, and of course this is not the time to buy. If you invest in the short term, you should wait because the current is quite dangerous and Bitcoin can fall at any time. But if you invest long term, the price from 6500-7500$ is a good price to buy
I agree with you . Bitcoin is still very cheap at this stage and we do not need to worry about current investments as Bitcoin is likely to rise higher over the next few months. The thing is that people should consider investing now because this may be the last chance this year
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 11:23:49 AM
Now all the leading cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are at the bottom of their value rate for this year. Therefore, it is worth buying Bitcoin now.
Indeed, it is better if you will decide to buy Bitcoin now because the price is decreasing. You do not have a large or big amount of money now, you just need to have a small amount of money then do holding.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Actually, it is always profitable to invest in Bitcoin as it holds the whole market, leading it. Yes BTC falls below 7 thousand but it is worth buying it for sure. Sooner or later, the crypto will grow.
We can see that bitcoin price is currently trading just touching 6000$ which I think is the best time to buy bitcoin, because most of the investors are expecting that bitcoin price will reach to 20k in the end  of 2018 therefore I think that there is no doubt that the current price of bitcoin is the favorite time for investment.

Earlier I check the market and I saw that the value is lower than your limit. It is lower than $8000 so I think if you have the potential to buy your own kind of bitcoin they you should grab it on now and believe that it will be worth it just wait till the value of bitcoin get high again. I had no doubt that it was still worth it to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 25
August 28, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
Now all the leading cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are at the bottom of their value rate for this year. Therefore, it is worth buying Bitcoin now.
Activity: 420
August 28, 2018, 10:27:34 AM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

Buying bitcoin right now is right because the price is not too high and for me bitcoin will get a good price for the next few months.
Activity: 2
August 28, 2018, 09:42:24 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

Actually, it is always profitable to invest in Bitcoin as it holds the whole market, leading it. Yes BTC falls below 7 thousand but it is worth buying it for sure. Sooner or later, the crypto will grow.
We can see that bitcoin price is currently trading just touching 6000$ which I think is the best time to buy bitcoin, because most of the investors are expecting that bitcoin price will reach to 20k in the end  of 2018 therefore I think that there is no doubt that the current price of bitcoin is the favorite time for investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:18:51 PM
Now prices are below $ 7000 and are on the upward trend, so buy them and hold, BTC prices will rise again, now is the time to grow them please be patient, the market will recover,
I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin is adjusting at $ 6400 and is experiencing a very large resistance at $ 6600 so it is difficult to increase further and possibly continue to decline sharply at any time. If you buy bitcoin at this time it is very hard to make a profit and the bitcoin price can be very deep, very bad.
Activity: 462
August 22, 2018, 07:15:05 PM
Maybe it is good time to buy bitcoin now, because we will have only one good cryptocurrency, that we would pay by it on the internet? And bitcoin price will go up? You can try buy some.
In this moment if it is me I will not go into any coins because it is very dangerous I will choose to keep money in my wallet then when the market to recover then I begin to buy about the coins I think it has potential. Investing in this time is very risky so investors should consider.
Activity: 59
August 22, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
As I know it for all depends on risk. Take more risk you may it profit from btc right now whenever coin reduce their regular value that need to and perfect time to buy it. may be it make change our life. We hope next year btc something to do for us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
August 22, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
Actually, I don't see the BTC can grow as high as last year, although the short-term uptrend but still in the market downtrend, now you can still buy some BTC but the risk is still higher than profit. No one can give correct recommend right now. You want to invest in risky must accept risk
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 22, 2018, 09:35:58 AM
Now prices are below $ 7000 and are on the upward trend, so buy them and hold, BTC prices will rise again, now is the time to grow them please be patient, the market will recover,
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 07:13:18 PM
Maybe it is good time to buy bitcoin now, because we will have only one good cryptocurrency, that we would pay by it on the internet? And bitcoin price will go up? You can try buy some.
Activity: 39
August 21, 2018, 03:00:25 PM
It was not jus the Bitcoins that will fall either as that is the most important thing to know.
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
Bitcoin is still very much low in my opinion. Its at 6500 and its time to accumulate more and hold. This is one of the best investments you can make in this industry. Buy and accumulate more and wait for the rise
Pages:
Jump to: