Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 7. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:12:11 AM
Yes, as long as bitcoin price is below 8000$ it is always good to buy because once the market starts recovering the price of Bitcoin will reach more than $20k easily, but after purchase, you need to hold them for certain period of time in order to make a good profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:07:48 AM
Bitcoin is even currently below 8000 now and the wise investors are accumulating it now. He market has been in a long downtrend and now is the best time to buy bitcoin for those that said that they missed bitcoin when it was cheap.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 02:57:26 AM
Now a very good price to buy bitcoin, a lot of positive news about the development and use of cryptocurrency assets in many areas of people's lives!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 12:57:17 AM
Maraming talagang bumibili ng bitcoin kapag bumagsak ang presyo kaso karamihan sa mga mamumuhunan ay hindi ginawa ito ng bumagsak ang bitcoin at natakot sila sa patuloy na nabagsak ng presyo nito ng nakaraan

You know, I have read your post through my curiosity - I used Google translator to understand what you said. I agree. Many buy Bitcoin when the price is dropping.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 04:04:43 PM
The price has currently dumped tremendously. This creates an opportunity to get BTC at a reduced rate.
In a more favorable market trend the price would almost certainly bounce back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
August 15, 2018, 03:51:17 PM
Its crazy right now, I really do feel now that we are going to test some very low lows, crazy times, we shall see how we fair by the year end
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
I know that Bitcoin movement is really cycle based, so I predict that how far we are going to go down it does not matter, because we will eventually see the rise of all prices.
August 15, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
You will find the fact that once a lot of days or weeks for endless rally, bitcoin currently is back in a bearish direction, you will find that your promote is certainly fluctuating endlessly and really hard that will estimate, bitcoin price tags happen to be always eliminating. After which you can it is actually altcoin. Bitcoin price tags tend to be $6580 these days together with I do think you may buy bitcoin now together with look forward to the other step.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
I believe that soon those who did not have time to buy bitcoin at a low price, I think that they will not have time to buy it and will buy bitcoin at 20K. But I think so, in fact, we will see for ourselves.
Activity: 228
August 15, 2018, 01:40:02 PM
Really there was none who can predict about bitcoin if it going rock or going down. At least we can predict about up. Since bitcoin makes a big drop for long days so we can expect for up now. But still, it is in the recovery stage. I don’t think it can go below 3000$ but have a chance to go below 6000$ or 5500$. So please wait for some more days. Better if you try for day trading.   
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
yes, many say that this is the best time to buy bitcoin and that is true because the price of bitcoin is currently low so you can buy at a cheap price and we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again so we will be able to get profit
Activity: 420
August 15, 2018, 10:02:20 AM
bitcoin prices are indeed difficult to predict, but now the price of bitcoin has dropped to very low and of course it is a good time to buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin can change at any time
Activity: 406
August 15, 2018, 09:52:05 AM
I also like to buy bitcoin now because the price is only $6350 and i know to myself that i can able to buy more bitcoin and i am sure i can have a big chance to make a lot of profit this year, and  even the market is not in good condition buying bitcoin now is still a wise strategy.
Activity: 66
August 15, 2018, 09:43:59 AM
Ofcourse it's time to buy BTC. Remember the last year or beginning of this year, when BTC rate was quite high. You can easily evaluate the last years beginning rate & present rate. It's very high comparing last years. In the crypto market there is always ups & downs. So, buy as much as you can right now, before it gets too late. Life don't give a second chance to everyone my friend Smiley.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
August 15, 2018, 09:22:14 AM
that's nice recovered recently. But I think BTC will find bottom few times again in this week and hope it don't confirm break 5k8. This price is good support but bull run still need much more time
August 14, 2018, 06:53:55 PM
I think you can buy bitcoin at this time if you think the bitcoin price will be able to recover over the $ 8000 mark, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling steadily over the past few days and after falling to 5900 $ has recovered slightly to $ 6000, but I think that with a weak buying power at present, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply at any time.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
August 14, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
yes you are right and for now the condition of bitcoin prices is already very cheap and cheaper than you mentioned so you should be able to buy as much as you can using the situation.

Taking advantage of the current situation in the market is the best thing to do and you should not think of selling your coins because people needs time to invest just like what is happening today.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 01:38:42 PM
yes you are right and for now the condition of bitcoin prices is already very cheap and cheaper than you mentioned so you should be able to buy as much as you can using the situation.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 14, 2018, 12:42:25 PM
I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply until the end of 2018, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run so to be able to reduce the risk I think at this point You should only trade short-term bitcoin to be profitable with the least risk. Bitcoin prices will likely continue to decrease at any time and will drag the price of altcoin down very deeply.
yeah buy now for the long term are still not good because it seems that bitcoin price will still crash. the right time to buy bitcoin for me maybe if bitcoin price dump below $4k. I'm sure if it happened, bitcoin price won't last long below and it will directly fly to the moon. but I dunno I hope the news about sec/etf could help the price increases at the end of the year.
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply until the end of 2018, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run so to be able to reduce the risk I think at this point You should only trade short-term bitcoin to be profitable with the least risk. Bitcoin prices will likely continue to decrease at any time and will drag the price of altcoin down very deeply.
Pages:
Jump to: