Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now - page 5. (Read 3589 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 01:37:27 AM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

for those who are business minded, this is the right time for us to buy, if necessary we buy in large quantities, because it can be ascertained in the near future prices will rise and we can be sure we will make a profit, but for those who are not commercial do not do it, because it can be dangerous, buy in small amounts because the risks faced are also small. because business in bitcoin is indeed risky.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 20, 2018, 01:24:48 AM
Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
If someone bought bitcoin at such a price in February, he probably already lost everything and was disappointed in cryptocurrency. The most interesting thing is that now they write the same thing and urge buying coins. But the market is falling and tokens will continue to get cheaper. Now we need to wait, not invest.
Activity: 26
August 20, 2018, 01:07:00 AM
Yes, of course we can buy Bitcoin now below 8000. This is less than 55 percent compared to its value last year. Bitcoin is a good investment. So we have to take the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin now.
Below 8000 is a very attractive to buy bitcoin. In fact it is a very safe investment in current time, because i do not think that the price will dump anymore. Now the time is that bitcoin price will start increasing and hopefully very soon bitcoin price will cross 10000$ level.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 20, 2018, 12:43:18 AM
of course, now we can get the current price, because we will also get more profits, by waiting for higher prices, because the development of bitcoin prices also increased compared to before.

It is true as at 6k it was the time where people started buying on the dips and today its 6500$ so already they have made 500$ on 1 btc. So good opportunity for people to buy at the dips and make the monthly profit which can help you to make the bill payment to some extent if not full.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 12:36:05 AM
Yes, of course we can buy Bitcoin now below 8000. This is less than 55 percent compared to its value last year. Bitcoin is a good investment. So we have to take the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin now.
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
now in august bitcoin stuck in 6k$ or maybe the worst possibility he will down to 5k$, some people still hold their cash waiting for price of bitcoin will it go up or down.
im not buying, because no free money at this time. just hold another coin till end of the year.
You can see that the current bitcoin price is slightly lower, is currently adjusted to the $ 6500 level and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to return to $ 6800 and then quickly fall back. milestone 5200 $. The market is bearish in the long term so I believe that at this point you should not buy bitcoin but continue to wait patiently because the bitcoin price will probably drop sharply at any time.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 06:05:26 PM
now in august bitcoin stuck in 6k$ or maybe the worst possibility he will down to 5k$, some people still hold their cash waiting for price of bitcoin will it go up or down.
im not buying, because no free money at this time. just hold another coin till end of the year.
Activity: 27
August 19, 2018, 04:40:36 PM
You must not be this quick to dismiss bitcoins other than the it is really needed.
Activity: 102
August 19, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
The Bitcoin price falling thing is reducing slowly and we are coming out of that phase.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 19, 2018, 03:32:05 AM
From history of Bitcoin price usually price of Bitcoin going down maximum 70% from top price,  and after going down by this percentace the price will going up again.  I think $ 5500 is strong level support of Bitcoin and then from this price will going up. I think in the begining of next year the price of BTC will going up to 10 times.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
August 19, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

Knowing the current price of bitcoin, I think it is the best time for us to buy and hold more. Taking chances to buy more bitcoin during this dip is a good opportunity for us to gain a good profit in the future or as soon as the market recovers. I bought some of it as a preparation for the future as well.

When you already want to gain huge profit buy bitcoin at this time is really the best time, after a couple of months bitcoin price will increase and I am sure that you will earn your profit after a months.
copper member
Activity: 61
August 19, 2018, 02:42:36 AM
even though Bitcoins fell below USD 6,500 now, eventually it will rise up again to be more than USD10k in few months time. That's the prediction of the experts.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 19, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

Knowing the current price of bitcoin, I think it is the best time for us to buy and hold more. Taking chances to buy more bitcoin during this dip is a good opportunity for us to gain a good profit in the future or as soon as the market recovers. I bought some of it as a preparation for the future as well.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 18, 2018, 10:01:20 PM
of course, now we can get the current price, because we will also get more profits, by waiting for higher prices, because the development of bitcoin prices also increased compared to before.
Activity: 308
August 18, 2018, 09:58:57 PM
We can't comment on this topic that which is the right time to buy bitcoin. Its very hard to predict that. But I must say that you should invest now, as its just $6.3k today as yesterday it was $6k. So according to me, it will now rise continuously and will make all the investors proud Grin Cheesy. Arouse all the investors, and start investing in bitcoin.

The best way is just invest every time the market price is dropping in order to earn more profit because the value is volatile so you will never determine when the market is going to pump up again.
Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 05:42:03 PM
At present Bitcoin has fallen to $ 6300 at this time who have strong capital to buy and hold for less than a month also made a difference so long will probably profit high.
I think that at this point we should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly, the market is in the bearish trend in the long term so the bitcoin price is currently started to decline despite the price of altcoin still rising. I believe that this correction will reduce the bitcoin price to $ 5100.
Activity: 293
August 18, 2018, 02:56:50 PM
At present Bitcoin has fallen to $ 6300 at this time who have strong capital to buy and hold for less than a month also made a difference so long will probably profit high.
Activity: 350
August 18, 2018, 02:45:24 PM
I think yes it is a right time to buy Bitcoin below eight thousand in the market to start an investments in their company and can make you earn a goods amount of income or profit in this business.
Activity: 35
August 18, 2018, 01:08:02 PM
You can see that the price is getting rebounded as that is a natural thing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 09:06:43 AM
now is the right time to buy bitcoin, currently the price of bitcoin is $ 6500, don't pass this opportunity because this moment is rare, this is the lowest price for the last few months
right, bitcoin has not been able to breakout to a lower price several times. so i think now is the right time to buy as much. Hopefully in Q4 the price will improve, according to prayers of all of us
Pages:
Jump to: