Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on Instagram - page 8. (Read 9048 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 07:58:01 AM
Saw this BTC related post on one of our customer's Instagram! Grin Cool

Bitcoin ATM in Bratislava - instagram.com/p/BV2LH26BxVH Wink Wink

Selfie with bitcoin! - instagram.com/p/BWGfxQ9Bf1s Cool Shocked

Wow, things are really pretty, i like them very much I wish my country was as friendly with bitcoin as your country. It is too backward to own them.

Bitcoin on instagram is one of the good way to make people aware of the advantages and also the usefullness of a bitcoin. It is one of the trending social networks in the society which is used by most of the people.
I agree with you, the more information about bitcoin in instagram is better, because people will more often see and read about bitcoin, more so if instragram is a social media used for bounty. will definitely be great, because instagram is a big social media in the world

and, it's a pretty picture with bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
October 10, 2017, 07:30:13 AM
more people promote bitcoin and bitcoin will became more famous Cheesy , lets spread the word  Cool ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 07:26:30 AM
It's good inovation that blogger introduce bitcoin in instagram. In that kind of action bitcoin must become more popular. Instragam is a big social media community in the world and anyone advertise bitcoin in this site, bitcoin become much powerful and many user will engage on it.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
October 10, 2017, 06:50:57 AM
This is great! I wish Instagram would implement a way for us to scan QR codes while we are taking pictures. It would pretty cool to be able to send cryptocurrency to friends and random people through social media. I can't wait until cryptocurrencies are implemented into social media platforms of the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 52
October 10, 2017, 06:33:32 AM
The pictures are pretty good.We should be glad of this.We all  Bitcoin users should take an initiative towards advertising bitcoin in Social Medias like instagram so that we can act as a catalyst for the growth of this huge digital currency revolution.The more popular bitcoin gets the more money you earn pals.

(21 July) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BW0c_unhnRf

(06 August) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BXcVComhWSi

(26 August) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BYSoMbyhvCk

(10 October) New IG Post - instagram.com/p/BaD4EtRBU8w

Anyone wishing to support this blogger - 1JPhCsHnmPptYKUBMEXEYFmeYuNZopSjV2 (Address in the QR code on her second photo!) Wink

Update: New BTC post by this blogger on Instagram!

Link - instagram.com/p/BaD4EtRBU8w

Show your support with likes, following or messages DIRECTLY on her Instagram Smiley

Best wishes!
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
October 03, 2017, 01:26:10 PM
The pictures are pretty good.We should be glad of this.We all  Bitcoin users should take an initiative towards advertising bitcoin in Social Medias like instagram so that we can act as a catalyst for the growth of this huge digital currency revolution.The more popular bitcoin gets the more money you earn pals.
Activity: 608
Merit: 154
September 29, 2017, 02:55:50 AM
bitcoin has been widely spread in all types of social media and using social media it will cause to attract some potential investors to invest in bitcoin. In addition, now bitcoins are becoming more popular and many people already know what bitcoin is. Finally, using Instagram to spread bitcoin knowledge is a great idea.

This is the good step ad this will bring more business as result its prices will go up and will be in favor of user so advertise it everywhere Instagram Facebook and every social media platform and this will help to the maximum adaptation across the world and this will bring near the future of bitcoin as the global currency of the world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
September 27, 2017, 07:02:09 PM

Anyone wishing to support this blogger - 1JPhCsHnmPptYKUBMEXEYFmeYuNZopSjV2 (Address in the QR code on the second photo!) Wink

well this topic showed me how you can express each and everything on social networks with simple photos.
want to thank you for sharing this photos which are really good,will try to follow you on instagram.

I can see that BTC atms will opened soon in most part of the world.trying to imagine how bitcoin can be promoted through instagram ads, is that a great idea or not , only time will tell us.
Everything that you want it to become popular, we often take help of social media. As a current scenario things have been jumped to just a click on social media and that make huge viral by some means. Bitcoin ATMs ads are of the same strategy as to make them famous.
It is true my mate the price of the bitcoin will increase through this. This will make the value of the bitcoin go high more and more. It will attract the Instagram users and it will establish the bitcoin for the all kind of the people. It could be like some kind of the instagram campaign, so for me it will increase the price and the worth of the bitcoin on social media as well.
Activity: 196
September 25, 2017, 11:45:58 AM
bitcoin has been widely spread in all types of social media and using social media it will cause to attract some potential investors to invest in bitcoin. In addition, now bitcoins are becoming more popular and many people already know what bitcoin is. Finally, using Instagram to spread bitcoin knowledge is a great idea.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 11:18:28 AM
it would be better if Bitcoin services for us are updated like promoting with instagram
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 25, 2017, 08:23:09 AM

Anyone wishing to support this blogger - 1JPhCsHnmPptYKUBMEXEYFmeYuNZopSjV2 (Address in the QR code on the second photo!) Wink

well this topic showed me how you can express each and everything on social networks with simple photos.
want to thank you for sharing this photos which are really good,will try to follow you on instagram.

I can see that BTC atms will opened soon in most part of the world.trying to imagine how bitcoin can be promoted through instagram ads, is that a great idea or not , only time will tell us.
Everything that you want it to become popular, we often take help of social media. As a current scenario things have been jumped to just a click on social media and that make huge viral by some means. Bitcoin ATMs ads are of the same strategy as to make them famous.
Activity: 157
September 11, 2017, 07:21:49 PM
Update: Fixed broken links!

New post by this blogger featuring some of our gifts we sent her to support her!

Original post on Instagram - www.instagram.com/p/BYSoMbyhvCk

Don't forget to support this blogger with your likes/follows or messages DIRECTLY on her Instagram!

Ps. Anyone interested in these gifts can find them here
haha. I love bitcoin coin. Cheesy How can i make my own some coin
If you want to make some coin then you need to have a good knowledge in programming and also for thinking the idea for your coin because if you want to make your coin successful then you need to have a goal that will admire by others and that will make your coin successful and it is not hard because you just need to see what is the problem that we have right now.
I suggest by using social media it will be a great door for them to introduce bitcoin as a cryptocurrency on the internet it will be a great idea to let people know and understand it thru images that have been uploaded on it and some video clips there. But there will be limited people only because instagram has a least number of users I think than other social media.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
September 11, 2017, 05:07:44 AM
Update: Fixed broken links!

New post by this blogger featuring some of our gifts we sent her to support her!

Original post on Instagram - www.instagram.com/p/BYSoMbyhvCk

Don't forget to support this blogger with your likes/follows or messages DIRECTLY on her Instagram!

Ps. Anyone interested in these gifts can find them here
haha. I love bitcoin coin. Cheesy How can i make my own some coin
If you want to make some coin then you need to have a good knowledge in programming and also for thinking the idea for your coin because if you want to make your coin successful then you need to have a goal that will admire by others and that will make your coin successful and it is not hard because you just need to see what is the problem that we have right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 02:38:07 AM
it is very interesting to introduce a wider bitcoin. let alone instagram users very much. want to soar and contribute an interesting image about bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
September 11, 2017, 02:31:20 AM
Instagram has become a good advertising tool nowadays, and with lots of woman advertising the bitcoin, it become another sweet attraction to promote it. I dont really sure about the ATM though because i think bitcoin is not accepted as a global currency by the bank yet, but i'm pretty sure that vision will realize soon enough
Activity: 28
September 11, 2017, 02:04:30 AM

Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
September 10, 2017, 09:25:54 AM
Well, it is a great job to incorporate bitcoins on Instagram because It can be a great help on the people who uses Instagram as a source of income. If one can use bitcoin in paying the bloggers and different products from Instagram, it will be very helpful.
Activity: 42
Merit: 52
August 30, 2017, 06:36:18 AM
As a way of advertisement its a nice idea.something,that people see several times every day make them to be involved in it.

530+ likes and many comments/discussions!
Activity: 15
August 27, 2017, 02:03:24 PM
As a way of advertisement its a nice idea.something,that people see several times every day make them to be involved in it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 27, 2017, 01:15:16 PM
Well it was obvious that all this was going to happen. Instagram , Facebook n all are the best way to advertise something. Social media is used by every startup to reach heights. Bitcoin also did the same . After sometime Bitcoin would not need an explanation. Everyone would know about it .
Pages:
Jump to: