Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on Instagram - page 6. (Read 9048 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 05:24:50 PM
There is an instragram for bitcoin. and funny to know that i was following one my bitcoin traders guru and i followed him also. Bitcoin instragram is one another way to attract more people to educate themselves. i saw cointelegraph and coindesk in the instragram and also some ICO's
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 04:32:36 AM
This is another way of attracting somebody to get involve with BTC and with the numerous BTC users at this time it proves how social media greatly works to believe what BTC can do to their future.

A family man like me will do everything for the family and whenever i notice about earning extra income i eventually grab the opportunity.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
October 25, 2017, 04:30:05 AM
Saw this BTC related post on one of our customer's Instagram! Grin Cool

Bitcoin ATM in Bratislava - instagram.com/p/BV2LH26BxVH Wink Wink

Selfie with bitcoin! - instagram.com/p/BWGfxQ9Bf1s Cool Shocked

(21 July) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BW0c_unhnRf

(06 August) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BXcVComhWSi

(26 August) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BYSoMbyhvCk

(10 October) New IG Post - instagram.com/p/BaD4EtRBU8w

Anyone wishing to support this blogger - 1JPhCsHnmPptYKUBMEXEYFmeYuNZopSjV2 (Address in the QR code on the second photo!) Wink

Pointless. What possibly can be shown on Instagram by bitcoin?
Instagtam is more like for selfies and shits like that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 25, 2017, 04:26:23 AM
This is a very dyanamic and cool way to attract others to bitcoin. Instagram has been a wise array of social media use for a lot of people. Using this platform for bitcoin will surely gain more users and probably help those who has no idea of what bitcoin is.
Activity: 87
October 25, 2017, 04:08:05 AM
Thanks for the information you brought about it, this is the information that made me more believe in the future of bitcoin. I would like to have an ATM bitcoin in my country in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
October 25, 2017, 04:04:36 AM

Anyone wishing to support this blogger - 1JPhCsHnmPptYKUBMEXEYFmeYuNZopSjV2 (Address in the QR code on the second photo!) Wink

hopefully in my country someday there will be bitcoin ATM like that
for easier bitcoin transactions
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
October 25, 2017, 04:02:05 AM
There should be some point to be earn on various social media platform...so everybody. Earn some free money
Activity: 241
October 25, 2017, 03:57:14 AM
bitcoin in instagram.
how does it work please give me the information ?
Thank you
Activity: 406
October 25, 2017, 03:15:28 AM

it's glas a lot of people today are promoting bitcoin in various social media.
IG has many users, this certainly can have a positive impact for new users bitcoins to be more able to discuss.
Activity: 378
October 25, 2017, 12:52:30 AM
It can be amazing if Bitcoin makes a page on Instagram and more and more people can come to know about it
I agree with you, instagram is one the famous social media sites and if bitcoin will promote on instagram it will became more popular and if bitcoin will have instagran campaign that will be more exciting and i will surely say that more people will became interested in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 02:03:31 PM
Bitcoin on Instagram is an amazing idea still many people don't know about bitcoin much and this will create awareness. Bitcoin page must surely be made on Instagram with loads of pictures and attractive captions
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 12:58:51 PM
It can be amazing if Bitcoin makes a page on Instagram and more and more people can come to know about it
Activity: 631
Merit: 113
October 24, 2017, 11:33:43 AM
More and more ICO offers referal bounty program. Instagram is the biggest advertising platform for ICO, about one year and well see coin blogs instead instagirls Cheesy
Activity: 205
October 24, 2017, 11:19:15 AM
Sorry guys, but I didn't understood this "Instagram project" and I don't know what to support here. To send money to a girl who is taking photos with sign of bitcoin coin? What for? To she could make more pictures alike or what? What is the idea of the "project"? Explain me somebody.
I'm not fan of Instagram at all, I prefer Facebook and Twitter where commercial of crypto currencies are going well, there is as good photos as good information.
I will count those people who will send money to the "project" as idiots. My apologize.

I laugh out loud reading this article, I really think the instagram project is strange, because instagram for me less profitable to be made in a project, just look at Instagram only photo storage media. I also want you to count the people who joined the project as idiots.

It's not a storage media! Grin You could get involved a little to understand a bit about it, it is a very powerful tool and you will learn fast! BTW, as a business, 98% of our customers were from Instagram Smiley

Have a nice day!

Instagram is getting mainstream and a lot of people are getting into instagram because it is a good place to upload photos and share with the world your lifestyle or any moment that you want to share and some of the people or let say "most" of the people there are into business and they are using instagram for that and i think bitcoin will fit in that social networking site too.
most people that in the business are in the instagram site so if bitcoin are in the instagram this could be more popular the people would make some way to know about bitcoin they will take some information of it for them to know this.
Activity: 616
October 24, 2017, 10:50:33 AM
wow its a nice picture, i hope that picture is a sign that bitcoin will be the secondary currency in that country and i hope that bitcoin will come popular in my country and offline store accept bitcoin as the payment
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 10:43:56 AM
Everyone in BBS should be promoting bitcoin, regardless of the people around it.At least I contributed, and I told my friends that there are bitcoins in the world and there are blockchains!As for my friend, I think that's his business. Grin
Activity: 360
October 24, 2017, 10:40:33 AM
For real? This actually convenient and nice. Who knows, maybe someday they will also make projects that will use instagram. It’s a great thing that bitcoin is expanding and even in instagram.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 10:15:28 AM

I have never seen before like these photos in my country. I man be the first one.  But I don't have enough bitcoin to take photos  Tongue Also it is not necessary that people should know I am interested in bitcoin. If then they will ask lots of questions about bitcoin. I am really tired of it.
Activity: 434
October 22, 2017, 09:21:05 AM
I consider the distribution of bitcoin on the Internet to be the most successful direction, since most of the potential bitcoin investors are located right here. I also learned about the crypto currency from the Internet. In Instagram, Facebook and other social networks there are a lot of people, especially young people, who are looking for a decent income, including online earnings.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
October 20, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

For real? Bitcoin on instagram is so cool. Usually, I see bitcoin in facebook and twitter, but this is a new thing and kind of awesome. Thank you for all of this information. Bitcoin is just so very convenient to me.
Pages:
Jump to: