Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on Instagram - page 7. (Read 9048 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 02:16:56 AM
Bitcoin through instagram can create more way of making people know more about Bitcoin...
and if bounty campaign can also include instagram and not just Facebook and twitter, it will be a more route through..
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 01:19:21 AM
Instagram promotions are good to explain bitcoin for crowd.But this social media platform is not suitable to understand cryptocurrencies deeply.Better to share some links about bitcoin resources that gives understandable knowledge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
October 20, 2017, 01:12:13 AM
Social media are big part of exposure and for the coins to be more well known and to spread how good bitcoin is.

But I dont see and experienced to join a instagram campaign hahaha .. instagram is photo media .. but it is nice to knew that it is also now used to bitcoin and bitcoin exposure for people and promoting it
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 20, 2017, 12:53:06 AM
Instagram is very powerfull tool for markdting promotions, and i noted that every days new pages are added, maybe soon we will take part in the instagram bounty campaign.

definitely.
there are already some instagram bounty campaigns, i have come across of some projects's. it is very very common and one of the most popular apps in the whole World. i think it should be used more on promotions and advertisements.

In my opinion bitcoin is the more trustable, valuable, profitable and authentic than any other currency. Therefore not only instagram but any other social media site is the way to promote and prevail bitcoin all over the world. I think Facebook and twitter sites are more suitable for bitcoin publicity because in many people do not use instagram.

I myself use Facebook and twitter to keep in touch with my friends and never used instagram for this purpose.
Activity: 150
Merit: 110
October 19, 2017, 07:57:46 AM
Instagram is very powerfull tool for markdting promotions, and i noted that every days new pages are added, maybe soon we will take part in the instagram bounty campaign.

definitely.
there are already some instagram bounty campaigns, i have come across of some projects's. it is very very common and one of the most popular apps in the whole World. i think it should be used more on promotions and advertisements.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
October 19, 2017, 06:36:17 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
October 19, 2017, 06:17:36 AM
This is so good. I like it. I wish one day I will also do the same thing. Keep it up. Thanks.
I also thinks bro. It will better and best for all crypto lover.
Really a good news on instagram. It will so happy news. Every social media is more important.
Thanks the boss, who post this. Need more learning about bitcoin, so need more research. I am so happy  Cool
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 19, 2017, 05:56:02 AM
Instagram is an excellent platform for promoting bitcoin. More and more young people are looking for promising methods of earning money, and bitcoin is an excellent option. Now almost every person has an instagram, so advertising and promotion of bitcoin in this social network is expedient and successful. The more people, especially the young, know about bitcoin, the faster it will spread around the world, and it's great!
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
October 12, 2017, 07:16:17 AM
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 12, 2017, 07:14:52 AM
Sorry guys, but I didn't understood this "Instagram project" and I don't know what to support here. To send money to a girl who is taking photos with sign of bitcoin coin? What for? To she could make more pictures alike or what? What is the idea of the "project"? Explain me somebody.
I'm not fan of Instagram at all, I prefer Facebook and Twitter where commercial of crypto currencies are going well, there is as good photos as good information.
I will count those people who will send money to the "project" as idiots. My apologize.

I laugh out loud reading this article, I really think the instagram project is strange, because instagram for me less profitable to be made in a project, just look at Instagram only photo storage media. I also want you to count the people who joined the project as idiots.

It's not a storage media! Grin You could get involved a little to understand a bit about it, it is a very powerful tool and you will learn fast! BTW, as a business, 98% of our customers were from Instagram Smiley

Have a nice day!

Instagram is getting mainstream and a lot of people are getting into instagram because it is a good place to upload photos and share with the world your lifestyle or any moment that you want to share and some of the people or let say "most" of the people there are into business and they are using instagram for that and i think bitcoin will fit in that social networking site too.
Activity: 42
Merit: 52
October 12, 2017, 06:06:47 AM
Sorry guys, but I didn't understood this "Instagram project" and I don't know what to support here. To send money to a girl who is taking photos with sign of bitcoin coin? What for? To she could make more pictures alike or what? What is the idea of the "project"? Explain me somebody.
I'm not fan of Instagram at all, I prefer Facebook and Twitter where commercial of crypto currencies are going well, there is as good photos as good information.
I will count those people who will send money to the "project" as idiots. My apologize.

I laugh out loud reading this article, I really think the instagram project is strange, because instagram for me less profitable to be made in a project, just look at Instagram only photo storage media. I also want you to count the people who joined the project as idiots.

It's not a storage media! Grin You could get involved a little to understand a bit about it, it is a very powerful tool and you will learn fast! BTW, as a business, 98% of our customers were from Instagram Smiley

Have a nice day!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 06:02:04 AM
add me on @chanduchela for free coin
October 12, 2017, 06:01:17 AM

I think this is more like a hobby Smiley People like to blog about the things they like; some blog about food, others about travel, lifestyle, technology or anything else! Recently, one of our photos on our Instagram page was liked by a blogger blogging about TOES Grin So, it's nothing bad if some blogger puts in a few posts about cryptocurrencies to generate some positive visibility and intrigue!

As we all know Facebook is the best site of social media but when it comes to Instagram it is termed as the second most. Though it is an social media site , the number of people using it are in huge amount so Bitcoin would obviously prosper and will have a rise in the count of people using Bitcoin over the world

Actually, there is a big debate about which social media is the "best", but all of them serve different purpose, so they can't de compared directly. Usually, visibility on Instagram is way more powerful than Facebook. Posts seen by people is way higher and way more "relevant" as a result of hashtags and other features of Instagram.  
Activity: 448
October 12, 2017, 05:59:32 AM

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 05:49:26 AM
As we all know Facebook is the best site of social media but when it comes to Instagram it is termed as the second most. Though it is an social media site , the number of people using it are in huge amount so Bitcoin would obviously prosper and will have a rise in the count of people using Bitcoin over the world
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
October 12, 2017, 05:38:39 AM
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
October 12, 2017, 05:25:50 AM
It would be great for bitcoin to promote it self on social media because a lot of young people use social media this way a lot of young people can start in bitcoin and bitcoin can also grow you don;t only need Instagram maybe they can even use Facebook or snap chat to promote themselves.

I think Bitcoin has been promoted to other social medias like facebook because I sometimes see the BTC around facebook. But I do hope more people will share their knowledge about Bitcoin, not just on Social Medias but starting with family and friends and help them motivate too.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 05:22:14 AM
It would be great for bitcoin to promote it self on social media because a lot of young people use social media this way a lot of young people can start in bitcoin and bitcoin can also grow you don;t only need Instagram maybe they can even use Facebook or snap chat to promote themselves.
October 12, 2017, 04:58:06 AM
Nice photo, it's good to see someone spread photos or news about bitcoin to their follower. More people will know about bitcoin especially like this moment where we are near all time high.

Even higher now! Write your messages of support directly on the bloggers Instagram page!
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
October 10, 2017, 08:05:31 AM
Nice photo, it's good to see someone spread photos or news about bitcoin to their follower. More people will know about bitcoin especially like this moment where we are near all time high.
Pages:
Jump to: