Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on the Ebay - page 4. (Read 28434 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 24, 2016, 11:01:41 AM
Continuously bitcoin acceptance is increasing on most of the online stores. Recently bitcoin acceptance is introduced in the one of the biggest largest super market chain of Africa.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 21, 2016, 09:03:43 AM
i think they will accept because growing of this payment method.now everyone started to loving btc.so by this demand they will must add btc payment method.
ebay until now have not accepted bitcoin in the payment list. there has been no news about it. actually if we all bitcoin users request to the ebay to add bitcoin. I'm sure they would be willing to add a payment method with bitcoin
Activity: 994
March 21, 2016, 07:21:57 AM
They are gonna accept it because other marketplaces will accept it also soon and they do not want to lose people because they are not accepting something.
Its all just a matter of time in my opinion, Ebay is normally not accepting payments that are not reverse able  so that is also why they do not accept it right now.
Activity: 546
March 21, 2016, 06:22:36 AM
Bitcoin will be very good on Ebay. Because you can make both very popular with it and that is very good also for the future.
I hope that Bitcoin will be more used in the future and that more people will get to know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
March 21, 2016, 05:54:49 AM
i think they will accept because growing of this payment method.now everyone started to loving btc.so by this demand they will must add btc payment method.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2016, 05:13:38 AM
Neither paypal nor ebay gonna accept bitcoin in near future. They always blame bitcoin being criminals money due to its anonymous property. But i have heard a news about paypal investing to research blockchain technology, this may open door for bitcoin by them far in future.

they won't accept it unless bitcoins will rule the world and everyone will want to change to them,  then they will have to accept bitcoins or close their sites

and i think that it is good that you sell book for bitcoin on ebay, you should really find a seller that will buy that book from you
Activity: 392
March 21, 2016, 04:14:49 AM
Hi. I sale a Book on the Ebay and accept Bitcoin.

If you interests - http://cgi.ebay.de/Thomas-Huber-Ogre-Gipfel-Traume-/170608236377?pt=Sach_Fachb%C3%BCcher&hash=item27b90b1759

I also have contact the Support from Ebay and asked for the official acceptance of the Bitcoins and I'm wait for a reply from the support.

sadly  i don't like that book, but i like your idea of paying with bitcoins in ebay, even if it's against ebay rules

but it's awesome to see that people uses bitcoin more and more now, i imagine what will be in future, everyone should use bitcoin or atleast know about it

i don't like this book too but  i also like that idea, who knows, maybe in future ebay will change its rules and we will pay with bitcoins

also there is site like purse.io you cna buy thing from amazon there using bitcoins, so that would be easier to buy book or sofrom there not from you i think
Activity: 406
March 21, 2016, 03:50:38 AM

If you interests - http://cgi.ebay.de/Thomas-Huber-Ogre-Gipfel-Traume-/170608236377?pt=Sach_Fachb%C3%BCcher&hash=item27b90b1759

I also have contact the Support from Ebay and asked for the official acceptance of the Bitcoins and I'm wait for a reply from the support.

Smiley

If they agree I will send you 2000 BTC Smiley

everyone is brave to say that, and thing is simple why, ebay will never ever accept bitcoins because it is against their rules

and with selling book, i think that it is good idea, more and more people will sell things for bitcoin, but i don't think that there will be a lot of buyers because of site like purse.io
Activity: 462
March 18, 2016, 08:31:55 PM
Ebay should really accept the bitcoin as a payment soon they would attract way more people than before.
Also the fact is that if they do not want to do this, people should make a sort of Ebay that accepts the bitcoin.
Another idea is some kind of agent for it like taobao has with cssbuy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 18, 2016, 01:12:19 PM

sadly  i don't like that book, but i like your idea of paying with bitcoins in ebay, even if it's against ebay rules

but it's awesome to see that people uses bitcoin more and more now, i imagine what will be in future, everyone should use bitcoin or atleast know about it
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
March 18, 2016, 07:19:53 AM
Bitcoin is a bad thing for eBay. Sellers will refuse to accept reversible payment methods like PayPal, and only accept bitching and bank transfers. Then people will be disappointed at the loss of the convenience of PayPal, and move away from eBay. eBay will lose business and there will most probably be a copy of it as it's successor, that doesn't not accept bitcoin. The end.
Activity: 364
March 18, 2016, 06:42:31 AM
Bitcoin and Ebay is very good. But not everyone knows that you can pay with Bitcoin on Ebay and that is really bad.
People should know that it is possible to pay with Bitcoin on Ebay. If they know it than it will rise both.
Activity: 616
March 17, 2016, 07:37:52 AM
Ebay is very popular. And Bitcoin also. And I think that it will work good together. Because you can use them very good.
If people see that more than they maybe also going to use Bitcoin and buy things on Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
March 16, 2016, 12:05:17 PM
I saw few posts describing as few eBay sellers accepting bitcoin and their major product are books. When I tried to find some trader I can't. It seems very difficult to find a seller accepting bitcoin for his goods.
I think some seller of ebay is joined here in our forum and sell some their product accepting bitcoin like this..
And lets hope ebay will develop and accepting bitcoin as payment.. it will happen in the future but now its impossible that they added it as payment unless they hire escrow for deals..
Bitcoin on Ebay can be so good. Because many people around this time use Bitcoin so they can see that Ebay also accept Bitcoin.
And that will be so good. Because they will use Bitcoin also more and that is very good for the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 16, 2016, 07:36:21 AM
now bitcoin is getting bigger bit by bit, there is a new online buyer protection called g2a shield which more online game key sites are
going to implement it would be sad if ebay implement that and not bitcoin Undecided
Activity: 350
March 15, 2016, 08:37:40 PM
I'm pretty sure Ebay does not accept bitcoins, I'd be surprised if they do.
Bitcoin as a payment would be very convenient.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3011
BTC price road to $80k
March 15, 2016, 12:41:24 PM
I saw few posts describing as few eBay sellers accepting bitcoin and their major product are books. When I tried to find some trader I can't. It seems very difficult to find a seller accepting bitcoin for his goods.
I think some seller of ebay is joined here in our forum and sell some their product accepting bitcoin like this..
And lets hope ebay will develop and accepting bitcoin as payment.. it will happen in the future but now its impossible that they added it as payment unless they hire escrow for deals..
Activity: 350
March 15, 2016, 12:16:47 PM
Bitcoin on Ebay will be very good. Because people can see that Ebay will accept Bitcoin more and more.
So they are also going to use it and that will be perfect for Bitcoin and in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 15, 2016, 04:03:13 AM
Activity: 756
March 14, 2016, 09:01:47 PM

This thread is up there for legendary status.  The responses are choice and I am dying laughing but this one takes the cake.  "operation Paperclip 2.0".  This needs a t-shirt.
Pages:
Jump to: