Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on the Ebay - page 6. (Read 28434 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 18, 2016, 03:01:00 AM
Hi. I sale a Book on the Ebay and accept Bitcoin.

If you interests - http://cgi.ebay.de/Thomas-Huber-Ogre-Gipfel-Traume-/170608236377?pt=Sach_Fachb%C3%BCcher&hash=item27b90b1759

I also have contact the Support from Ebay and asked for the official acceptance of the Bitcoins and I'm wait for a reply from the support.
ebay, will not simply add bitcoin payment option. any stage, you can only use paypal cc

True, They are in tie up. Ebay is the biggest source for paypal. Only few traders from ebay accepting bicoin. This time bitcoin users who are interested in reading books has got a chance for purchase using bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 16, 2016, 03:51:26 AM

If you interests - http://cgi.ebay.de/Thomas-Huber-Ogre-Gipfel-Traume-/170608236377?pt=Sach_Fachb%C3%BCcher&hash=item27b90b1759

I also have contact the Support from Ebay and asked for the official acceptance of the Bitcoins and I'm wait for a reply from the support.
ebay, will not simply add bitcoin payment option. any stage, you can only use paypal cc
Activity: 252
February 16, 2016, 02:20:49 AM

good luck with your book,i'm sure many people here often search goods on ebay,and they also use bitcoin,you can trade manually person to person,i suggest you to carefull and use escrow.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 15, 2016, 05:48:25 PM
That will be so nice. I think if that is possible more people will use Ebay. And more people will get more money if they sell stuff on Ebay.
I hope that is going to happen. That will be so good. And I hope that it will be possible later. Then I am going to buy more on Ebay.

Yes i think adding Bitcoin as payment processor in such famous marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon is real method to support this marketplaces itselves , because it's growing it's community and helping the Bitcoin's users to purchase it's services and goods easily
Activity: 644
February 15, 2016, 04:18:49 PM
It seems bold me to buy stuff on Ebay with Bitcoins.
But I do not think it will happen so soon because most do not even know.
People think it is not reliable.

Great work from OP Because He is just simply promoting around the world. We guys are these kind of things in adaption. Congrats for your great work. These kind of things will make the price change more big for bitcoin in real world.
Activity: 546
February 15, 2016, 11:55:12 AM
That will be so nice. I think if that is possible more people will use Ebay. And more people will get more money if they sell stuff on Ebay.
I hope that is going to happen. That will be so good. And I hope that it will be possible later. Then I am going to buy more on Ebay.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 13, 2016, 02:13:54 PM

Smiley

If they agree I will send you 2000 BTC Smiley

E-bay won't agree because it's against their policy of requiring a payment method that is reversible.  The ebay rating system is currently for show for that reason as the buyer will always receive their money back no matter if they practice due diligence or not.

You could exchange and fill up your Paypal account. Easiest way.
Activity: 322
February 09, 2016, 04:59:58 AM
It seems bold me to buy stuff on Ebay with Bitcoins.
But I do not think it will happen so soon because most do not even know.
People think it is not reliable.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
January 02, 2016, 11:00:58 PM
*if* you are caught they will close your listing etc and freeze your Paypal account.
I have witnessed it myself hell i even reported a couple listings before LOL

..top two results on Google. (ebay terms of service bitcoin)

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Paypal-freezing-all-accounts-selling-Bitcoins
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ebay-merchant-sue-paypal-anti-bitcoin-policies/

Maybe try doing research before hand guys ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 25, 2015, 02:31:58 PM
Great, I hope every seller will do just like what you do (accepting Bitcoin)
Activity: 179
December 24, 2015, 06:01:03 PM
From my conversations with eBay representatives on private forums, there is no interest in them dealing with BTC at this time.  There is no security to them because they have no control over the transactions.  So if a seller rips another seller off, they are stuck paying out of pocket instead of tapping into the sellers account and taking the money out, or freezing Paypal.  They have no control over BTC like that and, lets face it, eBay is a CONTROL FREAK.

And this is why they wont be around  decade from now unless they get on the Trustless program.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 23, 2015, 08:24:08 PM
from all of this time, since this tread has created 4 years ago, Ebay still not accepted bitcoin officially as payment

Yes. I heard Ebay or Paypal planned to integrate bitcoin many times. But it is not implemented yet.
It is not easy and money will talk and requests too.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2015, 06:25:37 PM
from all of this time, since this tread has created 4 years ago, Ebay still not accepted bitcoin officially as payment

Yes. I heard Ebay or Paypal planned to integrate bitcoin many times. But it is not implemented yet.

they will not implement untill they satisfy themselves that bitcoin is as safe as fiat currencies ?

Well that's not going to happen anytime soon,  maybe they will implement it if open bazaar starts getting too much of the pie.  Although at that point it might be too late for eBay, obviously this depends completely on open bazaar succeeding.
Activity: 868
December 22, 2015, 08:31:09 AM

they will not implement untill they satisfy themselves that bitcoin is as safe as fiat currencies ?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 19, 2015, 12:55:57 PM

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 15, 2015, 05:27:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 12, 2015, 11:09:20 AM
i wonder why is ebay wan't accpet bitcoin,and i still find the main reason. i know some people on ebay are using bitcoin,and just like you,sell something on ebay,and than accept payment with bitcoin,but i think hard to make people wan your stuff,i suggest you to post on local website or your own blog.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
December 11, 2015, 09:05:55 PM
I wouldn't buy anything from Ebay that was related to Bitcoin. It's filled with scammers and stupid people. There are better options out there and anyone who does it for that purpose deserves to lose their ass.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2015, 03:09:33 AM
I asked eBay about this a while back. I can't remember the exact response but it was a no either way. Pretty sure I got one of my auctions taken down as well for writing that I would accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
December 06, 2015, 10:55:41 AM
Never buy a single coin at ebay , all sellers are scammer at ebay.
You better save your money and choose to buy bitcoin in your local exchange or kraken!.
Pages:
Jump to: