Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on Uber - page 2. (Read 7990 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 06:10:55 PM
Awesome news. What if uber does their own token for tipping later on ? Wouldn't that be cool Cool
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 06:08:46 PM
Meanwhile, bitcoin just got integrated with Uber for tipping drivers. Isn't that a good news?

https://twitter.com/Melt_Dem/status/895466611477544960

In my country uber doesn't accept  BTc or other altcoin as a form of payment, theyr probably going to make a they own token based in ether.
Activity: 266
December 20, 2017, 06:07:44 PM
It seems normal, uber is now a fully automated service with its smartphone. And it's also the revival of the economy, being one's own boss, it joins the idea of being one's own bank...
This will be a good news for bitcoin investors but like to travel in the city by Uber. I think there will be a day when all the services are paid by bitcoin and you do not have to carry cash with just a phone with internet and you can trade with bitcoin at anywhere in the world.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 05:59:35 PM
Uber has nothing to do with this.

The guy scanned out a barcode on a piece of paper with his wallet address and stuck it in his cab.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2017, 05:47:11 PM
This is a good news. More and more people want some bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 11:45:00 AM
Yes, that's a very great news that Uber accept bitcoin. Especially to those who earn bitcoin this a good chance that we can use our bitcoin on Uber. Most especially in my country, Uber is common use of transportation by almost of people. I think bitcoin will become well known to the people that Uber accept bitcoin. It shows only Uber will recognize bitcoin because we know that it has a potential and very useful currency today.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 01:46:01 AM
Yes it is good news, if only others follow uber steps certainly everything is greatly facilitated, but it is constrained by the rules of each country. Not all countries legalize and declare bitcoin as a legal means of payment. I hope bitcoin is soon legalized by some countries that still prohibit it, by relieving bitcoin then more will follow Uber step.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 11:39:04 AM
About bitcoin being used in uber, I can see that it is actually clever using bitcoin as an alternative for using uber, Its a great idea and I think that with bitcoin being used in uber, we'll be able to utilise our bitcoins in another way also, and because of this I think that bitcoin would not only be beneficial for uber, but also both companies would benefit, especially bitcoin would benefit alot here, because not only for its btc being able to be utilised but also it will surely increase its popularity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 11:05:06 AM
It seems normal, uber is now a fully automated service with its smartphone. And it's also the revival of the economy, being one's own boss, it joins the idea of being one's own bank...
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
December 06, 2017, 11:04:03 AM
I'm not sure... but I think in Argentina there is already the bitcoin option for uber

This sounds good. Uber transactions and connections are done online so why not payments as well. This can be very helpful for Uber passengers. But of course, there's still a need for further innovations for this to be possible.
Activity: 266
December 06, 2017, 11:00:55 AM
Meanwhile, bitcoin just got integrated with Uber for tipping drivers. Isn't that a good news?

https://twitter.com/Melt_Dem/status/895466611477544960

Wow, this probably is the greatest news i have ever read today.! I love uber! Makes my life so damn easy! When my sister uses the car, uber saves my life! Really is good to know that both things that make my life easier are now together( i mean bitcoin and uber). I wish this is really true. Do not see it on my app yet but maybe a few days later. Thanks for this info op.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
December 06, 2017, 09:59:39 AM
Hope it won't be limited just for tipping. I want to have spent only BTC wallet tied to uber application. So if hacker can get access to it, he(she) only can get away on posh uber X from me Smiley
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
December 06, 2017, 09:56:39 AM
I am a kind of person that always use uber because i don't go to the public transportation vehicles because i am introvert and i want to be alone so i always ride on Uber to go to my work so if the uber will get linked to bitcoin then it will be a great news for me because i can easily pay uber fares with just my bitcoin alone.
Activity: 151
December 06, 2017, 09:53:40 AM
amazing..cant wait to see it happening in KENYA
Activity: 188
December 06, 2017, 09:50:07 AM
I think this idea about a payment in uber is a good move. Plus this is a good marketing strategy of uber, manny people are already using bitcoin and with bitcoin. And bitcoin price ia going up. means if people pay bitcoin then its value will go up, that means more money for uber.
Activity: 32
December 06, 2017, 09:44:08 AM
I think this is hard to do. Back then, bitcoin will have to be integrated in the card system, more bitcoin transaction fees also high. This hinders a lot. Certainly, when bitcoin is widely accepted, this is done
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
December 06, 2017, 09:41:54 AM
Since Uber in an online taxi booking it is nice to pay your bills by bitcoin a cash less transaction.
Activity: 224
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
December 06, 2017, 09:39:41 AM
I think this topic should not worth to discuss because of high price of bitcoin nowadays with high transaction fee, maybe you have to pay bitcoin transaction fee more than your uber fare  Undecided
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
December 06, 2017, 09:38:34 AM
This is really a good news for the people who's using uber for their travel to home/work but isnt is a bit too much if you use bitcoin as a method of payment because of its transaction time and its HIGH fee thats being used now ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 06, 2017, 09:30:44 AM
Woaah what a suprising news.
I think bitcoin is getting more and more popular until it is used in uber.
And even, it's a great way to introduce about bitcoin to everyone, because now, the uber drivers, and customers will know that there's something named bitcoin, if they haven't known about that before.
And i think, it's such a nice feeling to get bitcoin as a tip.
It's not like that yet in my country, so i can't try giving tip with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: