Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on Uber - page 9. (Read 7990 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 07, 2017, 01:31:00 AM
is it true that bitcoin is integrated with uber? what country is it? can it be applied in indonesia? if it can I will try it
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 12:01:44 AM
It is good i think in some person that has too many bitcoin. Bitcoin being too high so if they want bitcoin, it is not good for customer.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
September 01, 2017, 09:48:52 AM
Why just a tip though? Let's push them to fully accept payment in bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 05:19:26 PM
In Denmark, the danish politicians have banned uber. They think it's the best for the citizens!!
Because an uber driver does not have all the safety equipment that taxis must have.

Another example how politics will do everything they can to stop development.

I as a citizen am perfectly fine in the head to chose an uber or a taxi if i want more safety. In the end, we all die if a car crashes with 100 km/h, so who cares?
I did not knew about that, that is just an excuse, they are trying to protect taxi drivers since they are affiliated with their syndicate or something like that, however history show to us that technology always wins at the end, uber is better than a taxi service and it will keep getting a bigger market share.
Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
August 29, 2017, 06:43:44 PM
this will be my richest taxi ever Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 148
August 29, 2017, 06:16:01 PM
This is truly positive news. Uber is a big thing in my country(India). Ability to use bitcoin for tipping is awesome. This is help make more and more people become aware about bitcoin and the cryptocurrency world which would in turn help the value of bitcoin rise even further.  Smiley
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
August 29, 2017, 03:55:52 PM
It is a big help if bitcoin is combined on the uber service. Not only it will expand the use of bitcoin, but it is much easier to use. But it will not happen here in the Philippines. Uber has been suspended and has been charge with violation of transportation laws.   
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
August 29, 2017, 03:55:02 PM
It is a big help if bitcoin is combined on the uber service. Not only it will expand the use of bitcoin, but it is much easier to use. But it will not happen here in the Philippines. Uber has been suspended and has been charge with violation of transportation laws.   
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 03:37:31 PM
i was discussing about bitcoin usages for taxi fare on other thread . does uber anywhere in the world accepts bitcoin?
Not yet but you can now tip the drivers with bitcoin, I think this is a test from uber they are trying to see how much of a market there is on bitcoin and if they like what they see I think they are going to adopt bitcoin fully and you will be able to pay for the rides with bitcoin.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
August 29, 2017, 09:36:50 AM
The business market for all sectors is getting more and more competitive against each other, so in order to survive in the fierce competition markets, more and more businesses will have to adapt popular trend or technology to increase their sales profit, and Uber is very clever to accept bitcoin as payments to increase their customers base. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 29, 2017, 09:30:35 AM
In Denmark, the danish politicians have banned uber. They think it's the best for the citizens!!
Because an uber driver does not have all the safety equipment that taxis must have.

Another example how politics will do everything they can to stop development.

I as a citizen am perfectly fine in the head to chose an uber or a taxi if i want more safety. In the end, we all die if a car crashes with 100 km/h, so who cares?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
August 29, 2017, 09:20:49 AM
The new CEO of Uber is a bitcoin guy. He is leaving Expedia, which started taking bitcoin under his watch. I think Uber will soon be payable in BTC.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/27/technology/new-uber-ceo/index.html
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 29, 2017, 09:13:37 AM
Bitcoin on Uber is a great idea but not all people could understand that easily since even though BTC is popular, many other people still do not know about BTC and we still have to give them knowledge about it.

The popularity of bitcoin is no doubt, although this is a good idea but it is quite difficult to start implementing this system, because some people are less quick in responding to payment systems with bitcoin
Activity: 161
August 29, 2017, 08:49:01 AM
Wow, am not surprised especially with Uber integrating and having affiliates with so many things. GJ Uber on making a right choice.
Activity: 113
August 29, 2017, 08:26:29 AM
Bitcoin on Uber is a great idea but not all people could understand that easily since even though BTC is popular, many other people still do not know about BTC and we still have to give them knowledge about it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 06:20:24 AM
Good news, but it's isn't the best news we can expect as bitcoin fans from Uber, if they integrated bitcoin fully into the platform then it would be magnificent, However, they probably added it to tipping to gauge the interest and as long as they see it profitable, they will probably add it even as payment.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2017, 06:18:37 AM
This idea is very good,  now we can use btc in our daily life.

Yeah, good idea,even if it is only for tipping. I suspect that after a while Uber will allow for bitcoin to be used for payments. I suspect the volatility is part of the reason it is used for only tips now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 06:15:38 AM
Already fixed the problem of paying small amounts?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 05:15:51 AM
i was discussing about bitcoin usages for taxi fare on other thread . does uber anywhere in the world accepts bitcoin?
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
August 28, 2017, 03:57:20 AM
Meanwhile, bitcoin just got integrated with Uber for tipping drivers. Isn't that a good news?

https://twitter.com/Melt_Dem/status/895466611477544960
Well, its a nice idea and its quite convinient to all passenger who use uber. In addition to that, I think its a good news because they could earn more money and income. Bitcoin is very profitble and if they get tip everyday they could become rich. Lastly, I hope all transport vehicle will accept bitcoin as a payment.
Pages:
Jump to: