Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin on Uber - page 5. (Read 7990 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 12:02:45 PM
As I know Uber has accepted Bitcoin for payment but only in countries Bitcoin legalized. I'm very happy to hear that it's a big move of Bitcoin for now. I think in the near future Bitcoin will be legalized in almost countries in the world and Bitcoin can be used to pay bill, purchase goods and everything else soon. In my country, the first restaurant accept Bitcoin started last month and I hope it'll be more restaurant and shop that accept Bitcoin available in here Cheesy
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
October 17, 2017, 11:31:43 AM
Really nice for the companies adopting to BTC, I really like the idea of BTC on uber, so excited to try this out. We all know how big UBER company is, I'm sure this will influence and attract other companies to try this BTC as well, it's a great start.
Activity: 588
October 17, 2017, 11:25:23 AM
wow I appreciate with some companies that participate develop bitcoin into payment in transactions, some companies began to regard bitcoin as a modern payment. I'm sure bitcoin can compete like paypal and other way payment.I hope  bitcoin payment can be realized in every country because this is a secure and easy way of payment. we do not need to carry a wallet, we just need a smartphone for way of payment
Activity: 308
October 17, 2017, 11:19:54 AM
Great news! I'm dreaming to see Bitcoin as payment option for Uber as well Smiley

Same here! and imagine if even fast food chains and super markets accepts bitcoins too then it would be great for bitcoin users. This step that UBER made will surely increase the likeliness of bitcoins as a mode of payment for other future services and I hope it will lead to a world wide acceptance of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 11:12:07 AM
It is a good news i find uber too costly sometimes especially during peak hours if uber can provide some sort od discout or any credit for deposits made using bitcoin I'm done for it , this will help company recover from huge losses and not get bankrupt
Activity: 462
October 17, 2017, 05:13:32 AM
haha, there is no doubt that it's a good news. But I don't think that people will use BTC to pay for Uber. 1 BTC = $5800 now and it continues go up in the future. People are treating it as a kind of asset rather than a means of payment.  Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 04:48:44 AM
Meanwhile, bitcoin just got integrated with Uber for tipping drivers. Isn't that a good news?

https://twitter.com/Melt_Dem/status/895466611477544960

Is this true? We have uber in my country but i havent heard aboit it first. Thats awesome and im so looking forward to have that in my country. Seriously, i did not try it yet if they are having it here in my town. Im excited about the news though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
October 17, 2017, 04:44:45 AM
I have missed this news. It sounds really great. Uber is very big company and the fact that they have integrated with btc is brilliant for our community.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
October 17, 2017, 04:40:52 AM
Great news indeed. By 2020 many experts expect bitcoin and maybe some crypto to become mainstream and will be utilized. Innovation is needed and blockchain will be one of its instruments.
Activity: 112
October 17, 2017, 02:26:41 AM
I think it's a good news. It will be more convenient than paying a fiat money. I think it will be good transaction between the uber and clients/customers. It will be cheaper than the regular transactions and by that we can easily promote bitcoin and uber as well and it can help the market bigger and richer.
Activity: 29
October 15, 2017, 01:55:29 AM
If that will happen more people will be happy because most of us use the service of uber and the access will be convenient. Just one click away the bitcoin will be transfer to uber as a fare payment.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 15, 2017, 01:43:51 AM
i heard that about bitcoin CEO uber is believe the bitcoin as decentralized currency the CEO uber accepted the digital cryptocurrency to use bitcoin as payment if i'm not wrong CEO uber want to tie up bitcoin in the uber transfortation fair hike
Activity: 14
October 15, 2017, 01:33:17 AM
Meanwhile, bitcoin just got integrated with Uber for tipping drivers. Isn't that a good news?

That is a good integration but why would people give away bitcoin tips? People are behind holding bitcoins for themselves
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
October 15, 2017, 01:27:49 AM
Great news! We all would like to see bitcoin being used on UBER and in various other applications and services. I hope in the future this will become a reality, especially here in Brazil.
Yes it is very good news and very encouraging when it is used all over the world so each country can feel its convenience. so we will more easily using bitcoin in all applications. even if that happens we will more easily promote bitcoin via uber application as advertising and can attract attention of the society uninitiated to follow suit. If this application has a bitcoin will facilitate any payments or all the bills if the tool the payoff is bitcoin. best wishes will be realized.

Activity: 560
October 15, 2017, 12:32:56 AM

of course good news. progressively progresses about digital technology in our lives. so I think the future will be many more innovations about crypto that will happen to our lives.
Aba
Activity: 431
October 15, 2017, 12:23:03 AM
good idea, but there are factors to consider. if we use fiat currency is actually much cheaper than using bitcoin, especially with currently bitcoin value.
Activity: 280
October 09, 2017, 09:22:07 PM
I thought this was such a good idea.
Activity: 420
October 09, 2017, 08:05:54 PM

That would be nice to have because I always ride on an uber rather than a regular taxi because for me it is kind a cheaper than it. And also when I do not know the place where will I go I ride on uber because it can lead you to the exact place. It is great for the both of us also because we can know used our bitcoins as a payment on transposrtation and for the uber company they will be rich because the value of bitcoins today are tremendously high, I widh I have a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 09, 2017, 08:00:38 PM
Yes it is good news, if only others follow uber steps certainly everything is greatly facilitated, but it is constrained by the rules of each country. Not all countries legalize and declare bitcoin as a legal means of payment. I hope bitcoin is soon legalized by some countries that still prohibit it, by relieving bitcoin then more will follow Uber step.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 09, 2017, 07:55:34 PM
I think it's a good idea that bitcoin serve as payment on Uber. Since Uber is accepting payment through credit card i think bitcoin must be accept by uber as payment in theri services rendered because the some of them are accepting payment is through digital transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: