Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 10. (Read 6282 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
March 12, 2018, 07:52:41 AM
I think it's better to inverse in bitcoin than in altcoin.If the price of bitcoin is increased means,it will increase more than a 1000$ in a single day .But if the price of altcoin increase means,it will increases 100$ maximum in a day.So the potential of bitcoin is always greater than the potential  of altcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
March 12, 2018, 07:39:02 AM
Only Alts coins
If i choose main crypto Ethereum win vs Bitcoin battle
Because its faster cheaper and more technology then bitcoin.

If i choose alts to invest i will choose something new and very technological like wanchain or icon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 07:06:03 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I will choose to invest my money on bitcoin rather than on altcoin. Bitcoin has more potential in the cryptocurrency market. I am aware that the bitcoin will have a bright future. It is better if we have now many bitcoins.

Bitcoin is already very high valued currency and can easily increase its price but there are many people who want to buy Bitcoin but because of its high value they are afraid to buy Bitcoin, that's why many people are focusing mostly on altcoin purchases.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
March 12, 2018, 06:54:11 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
For me, Bitcoin is the best among the Cryptocurrencies. not only that but also Bitcoin is the mother of all the crypto world. It's the best platform for making a profit by saving and mining. If you want to think about the acceptability then Bitcoin must come at first in comparison to other cryptocurrencies. Basically, people around the world are familiar with Bitcoin through this platform that's why Bitcoin must be the best choice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 05:06:09 AM
In my investment portfolio there is bitcoin, and altcoyins. When the price of bitcoin decreases, the prices of some altcoins decrease much more. To buy them more profitable. When bitcoin is in a correction, some altcoins are starting to rise in price. It is difficult to understand in advance what altcoins will grow. I keep everything that is in the top 20. About 20% of the budget is bitcoin and 80% is altcoins
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
March 12, 2018, 04:56:14 AM
It is not important which of the two will you choose because they are both important in trading and they are still the same as part of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
March 12, 2018, 03:49:59 AM
For me, I would rather choose both BTC and altcoins, because I am not a guy who is just relying more on one thing. In other words, I do not put all of my eggs in a single basket. It is better than I have multiple altcoins to hold rather than relying on Bitcoin alone.

If BTC goes down, at least we still have some altcoins who might give us a push. It's all about diversifying our investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

Altcoins is more profitable than bitcoin because you can invest with a small amount with a good profit in return if we invest it in a right time.  If you have enough knowledge about trading it is much better to invest in alts because btc is much better for a long term investment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 12, 2018, 03:25:39 AM
Researching can help you to know what is good investment nowadays. Your decision are the keys for you to become successful person. You should really gather useful information for you to do good investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
March 12, 2018, 02:06:36 AM
I will choice bitcoin because bitcoin is the mother and the first who created by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin also the biggest price in coin in all cryptocurrency.
Well i think choosing bitcoin is more great decision to do because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency among the rest and bitcoin price is more good compare to all altcoin and bitcoin has very bright future in this world and choosing it can help us to be profitable in the future.
I do love both of them because they were both profitable so there is no reason to choose between them, but for long term of course bitcoin is the best, but if not for long term altcoin is the best, since altcoins are profitable too just like bitcoin, so there is no reason not to choose between them it is just a matter of what is your goal.
Activity: 406
March 12, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
I will choice bitcoin because bitcoin is the mother and the first who created by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin also the biggest price in coin in all cryptocurrency.
Well i think choosing bitcoin is more great decision to do because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency among the rest and bitcoin price is more good compare to all altcoin and bitcoin has very bright future in this world and choosing it can help us to be profitable in the future.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
March 12, 2018, 01:23:13 AM
Instead of choosing one, make a portfolio of both bitcoin and altcoin. You can divide your funds between bitcoin and altcoins like ETH, LTC, XRP, NEO, etc. This was you do not have to invest a big chunk as altcoins are cheaper to invest than bitcoins. Also, altcoins give good returns considering current market trends.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 12, 2018, 12:45:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 11, 2018, 11:33:07 PM
I will choose to invest my money on bitcoin rather than on altcoin. Bitcoin has more potential in the cryptocurrency market. I am aware that the bitcoin will have a bright future. It is better if we have now many bitcoins.
well, i was the opposite. maybe if the amount I have is small, i better invest in altcoin, because i can get more amount. when the price goes up, it will be a very good advantage. but, maybe i will choose bitcoin when i have a lot of value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 11, 2018, 11:30:21 PM
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 11:10:56 PM
in my opinion if we have to choose between Bitcoin or Alcoin obviously there are several factors in the choice, if we want to invest we choose Bitcoin as an option if we want to market buy I choose Alcoin, indeed the result of Alcoin it will not be tenth Bitcoin But everything did have the impact of his own treatise and profits.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 07:38:23 PM
the safest route is to do both ... Bitcoin for long term and just trade some altcoins for quick profit
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
March 11, 2018, 03:16:23 PM
Investing in altcoins and a shot in the dark, you can be lucky and earn lots more money at the same time you can lose everything in matters of hours, this all due to the volatility that the altcoins present. The BTC in the last eight years, the volatility has decreased significantly.

However, the same can not be said for the hundreds of alternative crypto-coins. Bitcoin has much less market volatility than any altcoin, and this attribute continues to improve.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
I think there is no doubt about Bitcoin's best currency. Because Bitcoin is the most well known and most tested currency. This year its value will increase.
Moreover, some altcoin has a lot better. Like Ethereum & Litecoin. These prices will increase. But I think they will not be worth more than Bitcoin
Activity: 146
February 27, 2018, 02:23:49 PM
Bitcoin or Altcoin?

The answer is obvious: both!

BTC will keep on being the flagship of the crypto armada for the foreseeable future and therefore it might be considered as a relatively safe investment even with all the crypto instability.

Altcoins represent a mandatory investment for those who truly believe in crypto and are planning to harvest future revenues from current investments. In this scenario, diversification is a must.

Therefore, anyone interested in investing for the long run should spread the investments across a range of altcoins while keeping also some BTC.

Since there is no regulation limiting us with regards to our investment, then choose both right? Since, you can always take advantage and can earn with both of them, and choosing both of them does not mean that you are biased or breaking any rules of course not, you are just practical and wise and was just maximizing what you have.
True, no one is prohibiting us from investing in both so why choose only one? Bitcoin had been the number one coin in digital currencies so it really is good for long term investments while there are altcoins that are good to invests too, you just have to choose which one you think is worth it. Eth had been the best option for altcoins so it will be better to invests in bitcoin and ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: