Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 11. (Read 6282 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 02:01:05 PM
Altcoin seems more profitable for me in trading. Especially in an exchanges, there is margin trading service so i can double the profits in it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
February 27, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
Bitcoin or Altcoin?

The answer is obvious: both!

BTC will keep on being the flagship of the crypto armada for the foreseeable future and therefore it might be considered as a relatively safe investment even with all the crypto instability.

Altcoins represent a mandatory investment for those who truly believe in crypto and are planning to harvest future revenues from current investments. In this scenario, diversification is a must.

Therefore, anyone interested in investing for the long run should spread the investments across a range of altcoins while keeping also some BTC.

Since there is no regulation limiting us with regards to our investment, then choose both right? Since, you can always take advantage and can earn with both of them, and choosing both of them does not mean that you are biased or breaking any rules of course not, you are just practical and wise and was just maximizing what you have.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 27, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
Bitcoin or Altcoin?

The answer is obvious: both!

BTC will keep on being the flagship of the crypto armada for the foreseeable future and therefore it might be considered as a relatively safe investment even with all the crypto instability.

Altcoins represent a mandatory investment for those who truly believe in crypto and are planning to harvest future revenues from current investments. In this scenario, diversification is a must.

Therefore, anyone interested in investing for the long run should spread the investments across a range of altcoins while keeping also some BTC.

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 08:32:11 PM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I think that at this point you should invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin is recovering extremely fast yesterday and has overcome all the barriers, so I think you will probably get A lot of profits when investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are still on the uptrend so in the coming days may hit the $ 12000 level, you buy bitcoin gnay now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
February 26, 2018, 01:01:41 PM
Bitcoin is the leader of the pack, and Satoshi a revolutionary inventor, but Bitcoin’s market share will continue to lower, as more and more coins appear. Don’t read this wrong, Bitcoin’s price will go up because the whole market will grow, but of course newer coins are cheaper, riskier to invest in, but can provide outrageous growths, while Bitcoin is more stable, but less profitable
Activity: 27
February 26, 2018, 12:18:35 PM
It seems to me that Ethereum will start to catch up with Bitcoin in 2018. Ethereum platform is becoming more popular and more convenient.
At the same time, Bitcoin is growing due to its immense popularity.
copper member
Activity: 364
February 26, 2018, 12:23:29 AM
Bitcoin surprises everyone with his height.bitcoin just started to make more explse in the world.many people said,that bitcoin price is too high.I think there is no harm if we also had a little bitcoin to invest.but if in altcoin it is cheaper than price bitcoin.this is a beginner perspective feel free correct me or add an imput to it.
Activity: 5
February 25, 2018, 07:30:48 PM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

It actually depends, both are profitable and worth holding and each of them has it's own season. As we all know, bitcoin price has an inverse of to altcoin price. Whenever bitcoin price moves up, altcoin price goes down. The best way to earn is to take advantage of this. You just need to be aware of the current market situation before deciding which to buy and hold.

thnx for the info
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 25, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

I always choose both i know now bitcoin price goes down fall the price, but strongly believe go up again their price. Altcoins are good investment one of alts give me an earning, bitcoin and altcoin giving opportunity for  me to earn profits.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 07:20:44 PM
It all depends upon your trading strategy, alt coin selection, timing, and entry price.  Some alt coins will outpace Bitcoin by far, others will fail miserably.  During a Bitcoin rally or crash, alt coins get crushed.  When Bitcoin grows slow and steady, alt coins generally rocket.  So it's impossible to say that Bitcoin is better, or vice versa.  It all depends upon conditions.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 03:26:27 PM
Even if all the altcoins fall to zero, bitcoin will not follow them. This is a fundamental currency, known to taxi drivers, hairdressers and housewives. Therefore, at least 50% of the deposit, and even more so of the investment in the crypt, should be kept in bitcoin.
Activity: 238
February 25, 2018, 07:13:59 PM
You can see that although in recent days the market is fluctuating continuously and hardly predictable but can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery as well. Currently, bitcoin is $ 9700 and still on the rebound, so you invest in bitcoin at this time. We can see that bitcoin is currently the highest value and also has a very strong growth rate. So invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 189
February 25, 2018, 03:55:45 PM
bitcoin is the best investment place but also requires a lot of capital, so I prefer altcoin because it does not need much capital and the opportunity to do day trading is still there
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 03:39:35 PM
bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. In my opinion bitcoin best for investment. But now the price of Bitcoin is so huge that if you want to invest in bitcoin then you will need a huge capital. For this, you can invest in some good altcoin which will pump in 2018.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
February 25, 2018, 03:06:31 PM
Bitcoin is the best in altcoin because they are the one who provides a huge amount of income. BItcoin is the number one cryptocurrency from this bitcoin is more credible to choose to invest.
Activity: 308
February 18, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
Bitcoin and altcoin are both good. Bitcoin is the father of all coin. In the past 1 year that bitcoin's price was $ 1000. Whose current value is $ 10000 I think bitcoin's price will increase further in the coming year. So I think bitcoin is more suitable than altcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 18, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
We can see that after rising days, both bitcoin and altcoin are paused and are adjusting slightly in price. I think the market is volatile and difficult to predict so we have to be very careful about all our decisions. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will rise again tomorrow so we can Consider buying bitcoin at the present time.
This is the challenge of trading in cryptocurrency, it will be difficult to predict the price movement of each coin. The best key when trading in bitcoin or altcoin is always ready to check price movements, and getting ready to put buy and sell. This time I have a strategy for trading, that is when bitcoin price goes down I will sell it after that I looking for altcoin which has a price trend up and I buy it, when bitcoin prices tend to go up I sell altcoin bought and replace it with bitcoin.
Activity: 303
February 18, 2018, 01:42:54 PM
better to stick to bitcoin, most people are just looking for profits in altcoin they do not intend to hold it for long, and if you are looking for a profit then this is a good place
Activity: 302
February 18, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
We can see that after rising days, both bitcoin and altcoin are paused and are adjusting slightly in price. I think the market is volatile and difficult to predict so we have to be very careful about all our decisions. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will rise again tomorrow so we can Consider buying bitcoin at the present time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
February 18, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

It actually depends, both are profitable and worth holding and each of them has it's own season. As we all know, bitcoin price has an inverse of to altcoin price. Whenever bitcoin price moves up, altcoin price goes down. The best way to earn is to take advantage of this. You just need to be aware of the current market situation before deciding which to buy and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: