Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 8. (Read 6282 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 06:10:02 PM
I am following some predictors who are give suggestions after proper research and I try to follow their signals because I think its good thing to invest by following the good quality signals and in this latest market coin prices in bitcoin understanding I think bitcoin is favor able coin to invest in and to get good come back in future,
March 25, 2018, 05:48:55 PM
From last couple of days or after December marketing position is still in down position and there is the position currently is the best time to invest both altcoins and bitcoin because the signal providers suggesting me to invest in both altcoins and Bitcoin because market condition is in favor of buying for good profit I prefer some altcoin to earn good profit because I think in altcoin trading you have maximum chances to earn maximum profit instead of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:20:47 PM
I think this is good time for both Crypto currencies Bitcoin or Altcoins because by understanding market condition is the best way to invest and market condition and the signal providers are suggesting some good coins and Bitcoin also for good profit, Bitcoin is in the best position or buy from more in down the best option to invest and signals providers also suggesting to invest in Bitcoin and the best thing is to invest in good understanding and good leaders suggestions.
Activity: 85
March 25, 2018, 12:53:01 PM
the cryptocurrencies always follow the same cycle, the dominance of the btc approaches the 50% during a time, then after falling towards 35-40% because the altscoins are put forward ..
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
March 25, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
Bitcoin is a new and interesting evolution in how people trade value. It isn’t backed by any single government or organization, and it’s only worth something because people are willing to trade it for goods and services. People’s willingness and ability to utilize Bitcoin fluctuates a lot. It’s an unstable investment that should be approached cautiously.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
It is hard to say but in my opinion, given the fact that there are a lot of Ico s and they are based for the majority on Ethereum network it s logical to put one s attention on them. They have great technologies and i think that in the long term, they might catch up to BTC.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
March 25, 2018, 12:09:11 PM
For trading, bitcoin is better because it's price is always increase.But you need good amount of capital for bitcoin trading.I think bitcoin trading is less risky and more profitable than altcoin.And if your capital is small then you should buy some ETH/ripple/monero and sell theem at high price.
Activity: 233
March 25, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
I think BTC is way more better long terms and short terms but some alts can be more profitable in the long terms rather than btc itself but of course hold a bag of btc.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 25, 2018, 03:33:44 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
i still prefer to choose BITCOIN instead than others crypto, but if i want to invest in others coin, i prefer to choose ETH because for now it price is most stable than others and the price is still not as high as bitcoin yet.

your choice on eth is correct. although eth prices are not as high as at least ethic bitcoin can be stable at that price even though the price may drop but not as bitcoin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 25, 2018, 03:13:11 AM
Youre not yet late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is very good for longterm holding. There are some good altcoins that has potential in the future too.

It is true. it's never too late to invest bitcoin. from now you can see bitcoin bit down, use the time now to start bitcoin investment because in the future you can not buy bitcoin.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 12:26:22 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
i still prefer to choose BITCOIN instead than others crypto, but if i want to invest in others coin, i prefer to choose ETH because for now it price is most stable than others and the price is still not as high as bitcoin yet.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 25, 2018, 12:13:15 AM
Bitcoin seem to be less risky than altcoins. But altcoins movement margin is better than main currencies margin like bitcoin ethereum vs.. So, when you buy an altcoin for lower prices, you can gain much better from it.
When the price of bitcoin falls, all the altcoins follow Bitcoin. So what you're saying is true, Bitcoin is less risky for the moment. But when the price of Bitcoin increases, some altcoins are boost too much. So it does not matter, it means more risk and more profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
March 24, 2018, 10:32:44 PM
Bitcoin seem to be less risky than altcoins. But altcoins movement margin is better than main currencies margin like bitcoin ethereum vs.. So, when you buy an altcoin for lower prices, you can gain much better from it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 09:51:08 PM
Youre not yet late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is very good for longterm holding. There are some good altcoins that has potential in the future too.
Activity: 63
March 24, 2018, 06:51:35 PM
I definitely think that there is value in all of these coins.  Each one serves a different purpose.  It wouldn't hurt to put some money in bitcoin and also own some of the altcoins.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 06:42:41 PM
I chose bitcoin to be the best coin, because altcoin currently has a lot of different and varied coins so I chose to have bitcoin because the corrected bitcoin has a greater price than altcoin and is more stable than altcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 06:12:59 PM
Bitcoin is always good in long term and right now the price of bitcoin and other altcoin has gone down so this is the perfect time to invest in both of them and hold it for next couple of months and sell when you are getting at least x2 profits from it and if you are looking for bitcoin day trading then you can do it on bitmex but do not forget that day trading is too risky and if you don't have any knowledge of it then you should watch some videos on youtube before entering into it.
Activity: 5
March 24, 2018, 03:57:50 PM
alt coin for fast profit , and if you bought btc just keep it until the time is right to sell
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

now it is better to buy bitcoin and participate in margin trading. Altcoins do not want to buy at all, because they are only doing that fall in price
March 18, 2018, 05:35:06 AM
According to the current market situation this bitcion price is effected by almost all over the altcoin market there are lot of coins are moving too much down in their price and this time is not suitable for selling because this sale is panic sale and all over is loss in this sale so be aware of this panic sale and this time is suitable to buying bitcoin and altcoin also because almost every thing is in the good condition you have both options bitcoin and altcoin which you can interested to invest you have great chances to earn more and more profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: