Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 13. (Read 6282 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 15, 2018, 05:52:29 AM
I don't understand why lots of people just entered into Bitcoin when it started to rally already. Many of my friends are also asking if it is buy time once it reaches $10,000. Sounds funny. They could have bought at $7,000 and just average it down if ever it goes down deeper.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
For the meantime I don't afford to buy bitcoin because the price is too high, I don’t have extra money.  So I will go to altcoins because you can earn bitcoin and altcoin with it through joining the signature campaign and social media campaign. Joining to that help me to gain fiat. For too hard to do the trading in the bitcoin compared to the altcoins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 15, 2018, 03:52:40 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I am always researching about cryptocurrency and I found out that altcoins more profitable than bitcoin by trading day to day. I always earning big amount of money because of day trading.
for me as what i been observe for i think and see also that there is a lot of good altcoin out there that are having some good potential for just like bitcoin but we all know that bitcoin are the best one for but if we can only knew that there is a lot of good altcoin there too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 03:07:51 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

They are both profitable so why choose if you can always do them both. And my advice is to do both of them incase that the other is not that successful anymore stil you have plan b which is the other coins that you choose. Because i am spmwhow thinking if what happen if the bitcoins will entirely fall what would i do. So ive devided that the altcoins can somehow make me survive the drop of that coins. The altcoins today are slowly rising up in tha market making them a great back up plan.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 02:57:04 AM
I think it's better altcoin alone because altcoin prices are still affordable for everyone, but for people who have bigger capital better bitcoin and altcoin. because by having bitcoin and altcoin potency to get big advantage once ..
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 15, 2018, 02:29:42 AM
I am always researching about cryptocurrency and I found out that altcoins more profitable than bitcoin by trading day to day. I always earning big amount of money because of day trading.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 15, 2018, 02:12:35 AM
Bitcoin is the most potential coin in the cryprocurrency. For me it is the best investment, but there are also altcoin investment that are profitable like ethereum,ripple and monero. Just stick to promising altcoins for you to earn profit.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 01:59:57 AM
if you use it for invest in bitcoin you will  get small profit so better to invest in altcoin. choose altcoin that has a good potential and you can see their value increase  in future
As for me i prefer to have Altcoin because i'm always participating bounty campaign just to have it, but it doesn't mean i don't like bitcoin. I work for altcoin to have bitcoin and i want to earn it monthly and save it in my wallet so that in the near future i will be more profitable and the darkness of bitcoin's value now doesn't affect my trust for it as she is only sleeping and i will wait for day that she will be awake.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2018, 01:39:16 AM
if you use it for invest in bitcoin you will  get small profit so better to invest in altcoin. choose altcoin that has a good potential and you can see their value increase  in future
you are right. for now I prefer to hold altcoin rather than bitcoin. the price is very high make the risk that we have also large, but the benefits obtained can be greater than the altcoin. but, altcoin has a pretty good potential, and a small risk.
Activity: 390
February 15, 2018, 01:02:17 AM
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 15, 2018, 12:49:20 AM
It's your choice if you want to buy/invest to altcoin or to bitcoin. Because for me you can get more profit or money to altcoins than bitcoin.
Actually if you have a good amount of money to invest you do not need to choose, bitcoin is the most expensive right now because it's the most
popular but when more will adopt we know the value will grow. It will not die just easily as it's destine for blockchain to be use widely for online transaction
due to it's low transaction fee, faster, and more transparent.
Activity: 168
February 14, 2018, 09:50:10 PM
With its current price for me Bitcoin is good for Holding. While Altcoin like Eth and LTC are good for trading. This is a beginner perspective feel free to correct me or add an input to it.
I also think like you, can see the market is recovering and growing very strong in the past days. BTC's price has risen more than 7% in 24 hours and has returned to $ 9600, bitcoin is the most valuable electronic currency in the current timescale so keep it up for long. Also, we can see that another extremely powerful altcoin is LTC, LTC is growing steadily over the last 24 hours with more than 30% growth, so we should buy and trade LTC.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 14, 2018, 07:18:49 PM
It's your choice if you want to buy/invest to altcoin or to bitcoin. Because for me you can get more profit or money to altcoins than bitcoin. Why altcoins because altcoin price is cheap and for sure it will increase more the price.  While the price of the bitcoin is very high so it's hard to increase the price yes it will increasw more but it takes more time to increasw that.  But it depends to you what you invest.
Activity: 262
February 14, 2018, 07:00:38 PM
It's still not too late to invest in BTC, even if the market price is really high at the moment. You could still spare a good amount of investment in buying them and HOLD, which I'm also currently doing. Besides, we are nearing the last month of 2017 (December), and if you are not aware, it is forecast-ed that the market price will reach $10,000 or even more. Heck, it is already $9.8k as of this typing.  Shocked You can also experiment investing with Altcoins, which I believe will survive, once after the BTC price surge is over and remain constant.
For me either both of the two btc or alt will be giod for investing now as we ses for the value drop down. If used to invest those alt that would go through for btc price will be more better to invest.
Activity: 196
February 14, 2018, 06:37:18 PM
If i want a better returns i would go to altcoins but for secured returns and lesser risk bitcoin will be the always choice, but there are some alts that almost gives you a stable income, lesser risk, higner profit which if you think of it almost better than bitcoin all in all
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 11:05:49 PM
Divide your funda into two. Allocate the 50% of your money on bitcoins and other 50% of your money on altcoins. If you will buy bitcoins, it is good if you will do long term investment. Long term investment is really profitable.
good decision, we know that bitcoin value is the highest of all so that if using small capital then the profit that we get also small then we also have to play at altcoin to get additional profit
Activity: 351
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 08:59:42 PM
Both of these two are good idea to invest in cryptocurrency. But if you will compare bitcoin or altcoin, altcoin is much way easier than bitcoin to invest and trade because altcoins are cheaper than bitcoin and these altcoins are pumping also their value. Nevertheless, if you have an extra money, bitcoin is a great investment due to its high value that pumps everyday. If I have an extra income, I’d rather choose these two cryptocurrency because it is a wise a idea if you will invest for this.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
February 13, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
In my own point of view the best option to choose is bitcoin. I am not discriminating or what, just telling the truth though.
The company of bitcoin will provides you more income  than choosing altcoin. Bitcoin has a more capability to provide you a good life.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
February 12, 2018, 10:16:32 PM
Divide your funds into two. Allocate the 50% of your money on bitcoins and other 50% of your money on altcoins. If you will buy bitcoins, it is good if you will do long term investment. Long term investment is really profitable.
Activity: 126
February 12, 2018, 07:43:21 PM
I think that some altcoins will not only survive, but will also compete with bitcoin. While bitcoin does not develop, alternative coins are actively improved. For example, a ripple very quickly increases in price due to fast transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: