Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 17. (Read 6282 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 06:09:36 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

Since I don't afford to buy bitcoin I will go to altcoins because you can earned it through joining signature campaign and social media campaign. After performing the task from campaign you will be rewarded with altcoin that will be traded to become bitcoin. So I chose both.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 05:31:56 AM
The simple answer is hold Bitcoin or Ethereum for a long-term purpose and you can sleep safe and sound. Don't disclose yourself somehow to take advantage to invest or get free coins from new ICOs or buy Altcoins ( Other Cryptos) as it still give you profit. But you must be watchful for this time as most altcoins really fail to fulfill its goal for longevity.

Yeah correct, that is the most challenging part if we are going to swap for bitcoin we must find a good altcoin that will definitely make it through the market for a long time.
Activity: 196
January 16, 2018, 04:35:49 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

For sure if you choose  many different Coins then you can go into an investment the more you invest the more you get profit. so, don't choose only one coin if you have capability to go an investment in different company go ahead don't hesitate to enter. but make sure your choose the best company and legit so that your effort become more progressive
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 16, 2018, 04:30:01 AM
other says altcoin maybe because of transaction fee of bitcoin that is too high for them that is why they prefer to used altcoin that has low cost of fee , but for me i go with bitcoin still .

in terms of investment for me bitcoin also since we witness how bitcoin price can be in the near future so it is better to invest now and earn someday with your investment of you are afraid to invest try holding .
Activity: 57
January 16, 2018, 03:43:52 AM
I would say, if you are investing with small amounts, then it doesnt make sense to go too heavy into Bitcoin at this point.

Also, if you are investing with small amounts, then you can probably afford to lose these small amounts so altcoins are a better option. In general, I am big on some of the other smart contract platforms and chains, like Ethereum, Neo, Nexus. They are more advanced and have more room to grow.

So, in summary:

Start with some altcoins, some ICOs even (best to get in at presale), and then once you have made some decent earnings, rebalance the portfolio into Bitcoin at 30%.

Activity: 102
January 16, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
40% btc and 60% altcoin.
Activity: 223
January 16, 2018, 02:05:46 AM
I only suggest you to go with Bitcoin because Altcoin has a really big volatility that if you know well about it you won't risk it .
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 02:02:44 AM
The simple answer is hold Bitcoin or Ethereum for a long-term purpose and you can sleep safe and sound. Don't disclose yourself somehow to take advantage to invest or get free coins from new ICOs or buy Altcoins ( Other Cryptos) as it still give you profit. But you must be watchful for this time as most altcoins really fail to fulfill its goal for longevity.
Activity: 182
January 16, 2018, 01:15:03 AM
Bitcoin is the best digital coins in the crypto world due to the fact of having the highest value. The second coin is the ethereum, it keeps on proving its potential and capabilities of having second to the highest value which next to bitcoin. Most of the community accepted and trusted bitcoin because this is safe and secured and it is more profitable than any other coins.
Activity: 276
January 15, 2018, 08:04:41 PM
It depends, but with altcoins you can make money much more faster than if you just put all your money on bitcoin. I do not think that bitcoin will make a x2 soon, and with some altcoins you can easily do it in a few days.

It is so much hard to decide what is the best investment are you going to do because trading moves or decision varies from the time, price and daily news about bitcoin.  But I guess both are good way to invest that will surely get some profit.
Activity: 308
January 15, 2018, 06:52:20 PM
The altcoins for sure can make you profit so much than just holding your money in btc, but at the same time alts can make you lose too much money within a short time.
Activity: 112
January 15, 2018, 06:30:32 PM
Alts are more lucrative. But every dip they fall harder. Although large cap coins like Ethereum, Dash, Monero survive dips pretty well. Invest in both to reduce the risks.
Neo is doing pretty great and y the loos of that it will have a great future ahead
Activity: 237
January 15, 2018, 03:17:28 PM
I prefer bitcoin if I have enough capital to invest on bitcoin because by trading bitcoin will earn more if we get an advantage in selling and purchasing bitcoin in large quantities.
Activity: 27
January 15, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
If you havn't got that much of a budget and you want to increase in funds fast you might aswell join a pump group (buying coins at the same time to spike the price) make sure its not a bad group because u might get screwed over when the others pump earlier than expected and you end up with an undesired atlcoin.
Activity: 518
January 15, 2018, 02:54:34 PM
It depends, but with altcoins you can make money much more faster than if you just put all your money on bitcoin. I do not think that bitcoin will make a x2 soon, and with some altcoins you can easily do it in a few days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 02:50:49 PM
Bitcoin has been a brilliant venture during the current year up until this point, yet so have numerous different cryptographic forms of money. Truth be told, I trust that some of them have shown improvement over Bitcoin. Bitcoin goodly affects advertise speculation and his esteem if bitcoin is here and there going down a portion of the altcoins direct in. I like putting resources into altcoins for a long haul in light of the fact that there are some altcoins have great advantages.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 15, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
As crypto market matures is becomes even more clear that BTC is losing it's former dominance due to the fact that many altcoins have better tech specs, better network performance and are more lucrative not only via day trading but also via mining/staking.

I'm holding some BTC but and also betting on ETH and DMD.

Altcoins will keep on rising and BTC developers have to keep up otherwise investors will keep on betting on alternative projects.

For the long term I believe a good strategy is to hold some BTC but bet also in good altcoins.

Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
Bitcoin is the oldest.
It has a great reputation and importance.
And its authenticity is more reliable.
Activity: 280
January 15, 2018, 10:50:52 AM
Bitcoin is the king of all other coins and alt coin trading is good because mostly it is the market for every one, trading is a platform which small investors takes participate and they have to chance to get good trade and great chances to maximize their profit.Bitcoin trading is also good to do but if some one wants to start trading with $100 and for bitcoin trading it is too low i think so that is why in this situation i think the altcoin trading is good to do and this is the market where altcoin price may makes your investment 10 time double or may be more.
Activity: 155
January 15, 2018, 08:55:32 AM
I suggest if you do not have enough funds to buy bitcoin, look for another alternative coin, for example ETH because it is just as good if invested when viewed from a better price until now.
Pages:
Jump to: