Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 15. (Read 6282 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 11, 2018, 02:19:23 AM
Why not both? Bitcoin seems to be solid and have the highest market on trading exchanges. Altcoins have better chances of multiplying its prices though because there are many of them that are still undervalued.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
Use bitcoin to make deposits to exchanger platforms and for buying altlcoins. Use altcoins for making profit by investing in the projects. This is my perspective about bitcoin and altcoins. They're both valuable.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 05:32:57 PM
If you want a big change on price
I think it's altcoin Cheesy
Activity: 448
February 10, 2018, 05:31:30 PM
difficult and risky to get bitcoin. I chose altcoin as one of the safest options and a stable price in its value, especially altcoin is still predictable but bitcoin is unpredictable. because bitcoin has a high value that may be difficult in investing.

If the earning of money is the topic using bitcoin or altcoin, I choose altcoin. The market is almost green in the exchanger, time to sell the earned token. But if you want to buy or invest token choose the bitcoin because of low price now that in the future will come back in expensive price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 10, 2018, 05:13:16 PM
I think now is altcoin, because bitcoin has too much minuses in complete with most of altcoins.
At this point I would choose BTC-USDT trade. Trading altcoin during this time is very risky because the market is fluctuating greatly and is directly influenced by bitcoin so the BTC trading option is reasonable now. You can sell BTC at this time to buy BTC at a lower price in the next few days because I think the bitcoin will be lower.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 10, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
At this time, Bitcoin is the best for investment. Ethereum is a great alternative too.
Activity: 20
February 10, 2018, 04:07:09 PM
Bitcoin always
Activity: 17
February 10, 2018, 02:39:01 PM
I think now is altcoin, because bitcoin has too much minuses in complete with most of altcoins.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
February 10, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
Alts are very good, but if you know how to make money of them. If you buy at good price, be patient until it reaches your goal price and then sell it would make you profit, yes.

If you act like a noob and panic-sell when the market gets bloody, then no, they ain't gonna make you money.
Activity: 184
February 10, 2018, 02:24:38 PM
difficult and risky to get bitcoin. I chose altcoin as one of the safest options and a stable price in its value, especially altcoin is still predictable but bitcoin is unpredictable. because bitcoin has a high value that may be difficult in investing.
Activity: 238
February 10, 2018, 02:20:11 PM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
We can see that after the bitcoin hit $ 9000, it immediately turned up and down. Bitcoin prices are currently at $ 8200 and are continuing to fall. I think the bitcoin price will continue to fall further, so at this point we should wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price. Altcoin is like that, is under the bitcoin, you should mobilize capital is reasonable to be able to maximize profits.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2018, 01:29:42 PM
for me, both are almost the same. but for now, I focus more on altcoin, although I'll sell it for bitcoin. well, it's easier to use altcoin to produce bitcoin, but it's very easy to use bitcoin for real-world purposes compared to using altcoin.
altcoin, and bitcoin have the advantage, and the same loss
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 12:50:32 PM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
We can see in the last three days the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing but the gain is not strong, when reaching the $ 9000 level bitcoin has turned and started falling, if track on https://coinmarketcap.com/ Both bitcoin prices and altcoin prices have fallen. At this point I think we should buy a lot of usdt, and the best price to buy bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
Bitcoin still can go up in the future, but now people are considering in putting their money in alt, bitcoin high fees has drove a lot of users to used alt coin, for me bitcoin still a good coin to make profit, but alt is making more money for me, maybe you can split your investment and start to put some in alt coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
February 09, 2018, 02:46:18 PM
Many investors prefer to have bitcoin in their cryptocurrency portfolio, usually allocate 40-50% of their investments. The remaining 50-60% are allocated for such altcoins as: Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Ripple, Dash, Cardano, TRON and others. In fact, there are a lot of interesting and promising coins on the cryptocurrency market, which in the future will bring their investors a good profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 09, 2018, 12:31:35 PM
For me bitcoin is sure for investing while all altcoins are not but some altcoins are best for me for investing while some altcoins are not trusted and also have no such performance so that we can expect better result. So in altcoins i always prefer you for etheruem waves, litecoins and ripple etc just like these coins they are famous and trusted.
Activity: 294
February 09, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
I think that when the market is in a hurry, we should not invest in a bitcoin but invest in other coin that will bring you much bigger profits. You can see that other coins are worth less than bitcoi, but when bitocin raises a bit by 5% -6%, other coins increase by 10% -20%. It gives you a lot more profit than investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
January 22, 2018, 03:25:57 PM
Bitcoin investment is safer and altcoins investment can give you more profit but it's riskier.

Bitcoin is safer as long term invested. So for those who have been thinking of entering today simply because the price is so cheap, you have to think of it for the long haul. Personally, I don't think that bitcoin today is good for day trader, such volatility and very unpredictable.

Altcoins is best for short term for me. You can bought a lot of cheap coins and just hold for at least a month only or even go trade it everyday. although you have to be careful with those P&D groups around.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 22, 2018, 03:14:14 PM
Both have ups and downs but in the end if you choose a good, solid altcoin you can make more profit out of it than what would you do just with BTC.

I my view, holding altcoins might be the best bet for the future in the sense that the PoS coins will generate passive income without the fuss of the PoW.

You said BTC but there is no chance for pos income in BTC. If you go with ETH, thre is a chance for POS income in the future. Because they may change their mining structure to proof of stake concept. We all know this.

I explained myself poorly, I meant exactly what you said; a PoS change in ETH might be the best of both worlds!
Activity: 476
January 21, 2018, 09:34:22 AM
Both have ups and downs but in the end if you choose a good, solid altcoin you can make more profit out of it than what would you do just with BTC.

I my view, holding altcoins might be the best bet for the future in the sense that the PoS coins will generate passive income without the fuss of the PoW.

You said BTC but there is no chance for pos income in BTC. If you go with ETH, thre is a chance for POS income in the future. Because they may change their mining structure to proof of stake concept. We all know this.
Pages:
Jump to: