Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin - page 19. (Read 6283 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 14, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
It is always good to invest in both bitcoin and altcoin. By diversifying your portfolio, you reduce the risks when one coin is not doing well. Hence I will suggest to invest in Bitcoin and various altcoin.

diversifying of our portfolio is really the key to reducing risks and getting a potential good amount of profit at the same time in the process. But just make it sure to do some good diligence in finding credible, reliable, and legit altcoins out there.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
January 14, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
It is always good to invest in both bitcoin and altcoin. By diversifying your portfolio, you reduce the risks when one coin is not doing well. Hence I will suggest to invest in Bitcoin and various altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 04:33:13 AM
I prefer bitcoin than any other altcoin because bitcoin selling price has a high price allows everyone to get profit.In addition,if the price goes down is not too big and just wait a while to get back up.

yah but buying some altcoins will gain some profits too like those coins with high potential. buying and trading those coins from and into bitcoin will give you much higher profits
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
I prefer bitcoin than any other altcoin because bitcoin selling price has a high price allows everyone to get profit.In addition,if the price goes down is not too big and just wait a while to get back up.

For me i prefer altcoin than bitcoin, there are a lot of potential coin all you have to do is to research about the project and the team they have to avoid investing in scam.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 04:27:20 AM
Bitcoin just started to make more explode in the world, many people said "that bitcoin price is too high". let's take look past Bitcoin When the price is cheap what they say? Altcoin is the way to get more Bitcoin, for long-term investments I have not been so sure. but for now, I personally invest in some altcoins like NEO, Ripple, and Waves
Bitcoin is more stable compare to any other crypto currency in the market. Why? becuase bitcoin is the first crypto-currency or digital base currency that ever set a good stock movement in the market having a more stable price in the market that is good in investments and trading because of the volatility that could definitely give people a chance to earn.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 03:57:43 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 14, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
There are many alts that are good investments but at the same time the number of good alts is very low compared with the huge amount of alts out there, so if you are going to invest in alts you need to find an equilibrium invest in bitcoin but also invest some money in alts so you get the benefits of both.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 02:57:38 AM
Investing in BTC is an investment for a long time and it is perfectly clear that the income from this will only grow. Bitcoin is constantly evolving and many countries have already officially adopted this currency. And investing in altcoin, you should rely more on large and quick profits in an indefinite time.
Activity: 14
January 14, 2018, 02:28:49 AM
I first only thing i cared of was bitcoin, but now i just keep it and try to invest in alt crypto like ETH and others
Activity: 27
January 14, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

Yeah I think it will also pump like bitcoin does. In my opinion its more profitable in alts considering that transactions in bitcoin have high fees. Either way they are both profitable but I would prefer alts right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
January 14, 2018, 02:20:35 AM
When we will put it on trading. I much suggested that go for altcoins. There are many altcoins now that is good for day trading or long term. Just research and keep trading, it may help you to earn profits everytime you trade. Just buy on dips, it's so easy. Just be careful on trading.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
January 14, 2018, 01:51:43 AM
I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
If you choose Bitcoin or Altcoin, they are risky. But I think you should not choose Altcoin as TRON or ETH as the ALTcoin has the potential to develop especially the ETH when prices continue to rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
January 14, 2018, 01:47:50 AM
This is not a black or white stuff. Hell yea, its gray! I bet there are great crypto related projects  that will be more profitable than the Bitcoin in the near future.  I still hold my Voise and Hive. I believe that both will be more profitable than the bitcoin in 2018
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 14, 2018, 01:30:00 AM
For my opinion, I always on side with bitcoins because it is the only cryptocurrency we had in our country.  Altcoins is not a problem because it also could trade bitcoins. I have a signature campaign with altcoins already and it can save me from other signature campaigns.
Activity: 196
January 13, 2018, 10:02:48 PM
Bitcoin has been a great investment for this year so far, but so have many other cryptocurrencies. In fact I believe that some of them have done even better than Bitcoin. You would have to look at the prices of some of them like Ethereum and Litecoin etc to see if any have outperformed Bitcoin. Regardless, many have done very well this year which is a good sign for cryptocurrencies in general. It means there is a demand for it.
Activity: 350
January 13, 2018, 09:59:26 PM
Since we are in crypto, both has a big benefits.  Ordinary investors can't buy Bitcoin because of its huge price.  There has been always a big difference between the two.  Altcoins are more affordable and cheaper than Bitcoin price.  But, let us all admit the fact that Altcoins are the only way to get and afford its price.  If I am to ask, for practicality sake, Altcoins are good for trading, Bitcoin is for holding and the best for a long term investments.
Activity: 364
January 13, 2018, 08:43:06 PM
It's still not too late to invest in BTC, even if the market price is really high at the moment. You could still spare a good amount of investment in buying them and HOLD, which I'm also currently doing. Besides, we are nearing the last month of 2017 (December), and if you are not aware, it is forecast-ed that the market price will reach $10,000 or even more. Heck, it is already $9.8k as of this typing.  Shocked You can also experiment investing with Altcoins, which I believe will survive, once after the BTC price surge is over and remain constant.
Yes definitely right. Bitcoin is still the best coins among all other coins. As of the moment bitcoin price is in dip so this is the right time for the new adopters to buy bitcoin. Because we will never know that in a month or 2 the price will be rocket high again.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 08:20:47 PM
Just put your money into bitcoin and some altcoins. Never put your eggs in just one basket. Diversifying on various investments is a proven strategy.
I am a fan of altcoin i will still choose bitcoin over altcoin because i do believe  that bitcoin can help many people to ahieve there dream and bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency so i will choose bitcoin over altcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
January 13, 2018, 07:50:30 PM
Bitcoin is the best but I'am love holding altcoin more than Bitcoin , example Dogecoin , etherdelta , litecoin , dash.
thy Iam do this , because if Iam hold Bitcoin my money stay with Bitcoin but if Iam holding altcoin , my alt I can sell pair with Bitcoin and than my bitcoin Iam selling.
Activity: 204
January 13, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
BTC will always in the front, but when you want to involve in ETH, you can split your BTC to invest half on ETH.

This is i think the best way how to decide wheater we will invest in bitcoin or altcoin.
Split the btc to altcoin, for example fifty fifty, first fifty for bitcoin and second fifty is for altcoin. We can split again the second fifty into some of altcoins again.
Pages:
Jump to: