Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 16. (Read 13667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
May 29, 2016, 06:18:45 PM
Etheruem is backed by the biggest exchangers. I think they are preparing something; an e-currency controlled by them Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 29, 2016, 06:28:05 AM
mining ETHERUM, HOLDING BITCOIN Smiley

I will do similar. I mine the Etheruem and sell some of those to convert to bitcoin. I will hold both.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
May 29, 2016, 05:44:35 AM
mining ETHERUM, HOLDING BITCOIN Smiley
Activity: 66
May 29, 2016, 05:43:57 AM
Ethereum coin has a good hipe and good pomotions but i dont think it will be so poupar as bitcoin.
I think ther can only be one of a poupar coin . This must be Bitcoin or  Ethereum ! Both thogeter will not work.

kind regards

The Etheruem is still in very early stage. It was under development since later 2014, it is just two years old.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
May 22, 2016, 02:56:50 PM
 Ethereum coin has a good hipe and good pomotions but i dont think it will be so poupar as bitcoin.
I think ther can only be one of a poupar coin . This must be Bitcoin or  Ethereum ! Both thogeter will not work.

kind regards
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
May 22, 2016, 01:14:54 PM
Let's not wish it that way,they both can co exist they both have different features although I find ethereum a much complex coin than Bitcoin..
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
May 22, 2016, 01:09:54 PM
Bitcoin seems to be the past and Ethereum the future.

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley
And why would they turn zero any clear explanation on this,well I guess Bitcoin has been declared dead for so many times but it did not even reach two digit in the market..
Activity: 66
May 22, 2016, 09:25:43 AM
What i don't understand are people who are rooting for one coin on another full of anger Cheesy

The things is i don't care which coin will prevail, i will just switch to another one which will give me profit, im not family connected either to Bitcoin or Ethereum lol.

I think currently bitcoin difficulty is already astronomic, after halving miners won't be too happy and might switch to another currenty which might cause bitcoin transaction to be even slower then they are now.

Ethereum on the other hand is mined other way than the bitcoin so it will not be bitcoin killer when it comes to mining switch due to difficulty and reward. But mining switch might kill bitcoin price i think and people will turn their BTC into some other progressive coin such as Ethereum or Lisk or whatever.

For me, I want to use a coin and hold it for the long term, so I want to buy the coin with most potential.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
May 22, 2016, 09:12:27 AM
What i don't understand are people who are rooting for one coin on another full of anger Cheesy

The things is i don't care which coin will prevail, i will just switch to another one which will give me profit, im not family connected either to Bitcoin or Ethereum lol.

I think currently bitcoin difficulty is already astronomic, after halving miners won't be too happy and might switch to another currenty which might cause bitcoin transaction to be even slower then they are now.

Ethereum on the other hand is mined other way than the bitcoin so it will not be bitcoin killer when it comes to mining switch due to difficulty and reward. But mining switch might kill bitcoin price i think and people will turn their BTC into some other progressive coin such as Ethereum or Lisk or whatever.
Activity: 27
May 22, 2016, 08:38:39 AM
Ethereum is popular now but it is not direct competitor of bitcoin. Their purpose is slightly different. I've seen many 'bitcoin killer' alts in the past and none of them survived enough.
Someone could say that Litecoin is technologically better than Bitcoin - so why it is not more popular or priced higher?

I agree. Ethereum with smart contracts is different than BTC and it will not be a "bitcoin killer".

With smart contracts, it is more useful than the bitcoin. It can be a currency as well as a fuel for the smart contract system.
Activity: 242
May 22, 2016, 08:08:42 AM
Ethereum is popular now but it is not direct competitor of bitcoin. Their purpose is slightly different. I've seen many 'bitcoin killer' alts in the past and none of them survived enough.
Someone could say that Litecoin is technologically better than Bitcoin - so why it is not more popular or priced higher?

I agree. Ethereum with smart contracts is different than BTC and it will not be a "bitcoin killer".
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
May 22, 2016, 08:00:44 AM

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley

I have never read a post or an article that Bitcoin will go from $460 to zero although everything is possible in this world ,what could be a logical reason for this to go to that level in two years time?
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
May 21, 2016, 05:27:04 PM
Ethereum of course. Bitcoin is to slow for innovations. But it has bigger marketcap. And better known in the world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
May 21, 2016, 06:10:45 PM
I don't like your sarcastic tone. It is true that you need to promote your loved Ethereum because you have erroneously invested all your money in such alt and your best consolation is to wait for the failure of bitcoin holders, but I have no doubt that you will regret your bad decisions very, very soon.
Activity: 308
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
May 21, 2016, 06:05:42 PM

Why?? Answer is very simple. Ethereum is a hyped coin and when the hype settles/gone then it's value is also gone.
Why i don't invest in Ethereum is that because of its infinite coins to be mined which is a major drawback according to my strategy.

Infinite?? Isn't it going to switchto POS soon? By switching to POS you will no longer be able to mine any more Ethers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
May 21, 2016, 05:05:28 PM
Ethereum will be in number 1 spot next year or even sooner, just watch.

Dont cry roach
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
May 21, 2016, 05:02:14 PM

ETH will get dumped badly soon, watch this space. We heard this rubbish with Ripple before & look how that ended.

How much do you think the price will be after the dump? I will buy some if the price is 0.015 or lower.

After dump price will be going down to 0. No worries you will have chance to buy even for 0.01
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 21, 2016, 02:59:46 PM

ETH will get dumped badly soon, watch this space. We heard this rubbish with Ripple before & look how that ended.
How do you know that where's your source to know that they are dumping eth right now or you just relaying at the price today.?
Honestly i just feel it too that they will dumping ethereum because someone complaining that this is scamcoin..
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
May 21, 2016, 02:43:45 PM

Bitcoin is v.1
Ethereum is v.2
Lisk is v.3
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
May 21, 2016, 02:42:25 PM

How much do you think the price will be after the dump? I will buy some if the price is 0.015 or lower.
Pages:
Jump to: