Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ?, - page 2. (Read 3973 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 03:57:36 AM
Bitcoin any day ethereum is just a new coin and even having a active team the coin is still getting hacked while bitcoin was developed long ago and still hacking bitcoins from wallet isn't easy. Ethereum can be good for short term profits but in long run it is surely pure loss
You are absolutely right. Bitcoin has no comparison with any other coin especially eth. Eth is a cub and bitcoin is a lion, the king of crypto land. Bitcoins value is far more than eth. Eth still needs couple of scores to reach the status of bitcoins.

Moreover, the features that bitcoins exhibit are lacking in other coins. Security concerns also increases with other coins. In short, I believe only a moron can prefer eth over bitcoins.
yes no doubt bout that is there is no comparison of bitcoin, bitcoin is the best currency and will remain as number one for ever. i am sure that the profit that we can get from bitcoin i do not think that we can get it from anywhere else.

As of now yes, i's also choose btc over eth since btc is by far the altcoin of the moment and probably for another couple of years. Though i'm not belittling eth because it has really good features if you think about it. Perhaps etherium's time hasn't yet come full circle but i think it will.
i think now some people are converting bitcoin into fiat currency, that are in fact worrying about the split of bitcoin but i think there is no need to worry about split because i am sure that it wil not put any worst impact on the price of bitcoin.

The split of chains is just a myth right now and provably this issue is been used by those people who want to gain from this current events but look what happen for the past down price happening bitcoin bounce back and the current price is not bad as what happen way back before. And I can still provably say that those bad mouths will be shut when august 1 passes by since the one we can expect that is the high price hike.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
July 27, 2017, 03:35:48 AM
Eth don't have the 1/4th merchant acceptance of bitcoin. Unless you have a specific use for eth (and there is none atm) there is zero reason to hold, except for the pump&dump activities.

On the top of this, eth will go PoS soon which will drive it further away from being a deflationary currency and make it a inflationary online USD = shit.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 27, 2017, 03:27:56 AM
Both are good for longterm investment. Bitcoin price continue to increase even they have doubt in their price in august 1 it will increase again after few days or few weeks. While ethereum is one of my favorite altcoin because ethereum for sure will become 1000 dollars before end of 2017.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 03:04:12 AM
Bitcoin any day ethereum is just a new coin and even having a active team the coin is still getting hacked while bitcoin was developed long ago and still hacking bitcoins from wallet isn't easy. Ethereum can be good for short term profits but in long run it is surely pure loss
You are absolutely right. Bitcoin has no comparison with any other coin especially eth. Eth is a cub and bitcoin is a lion, the king of crypto land. Bitcoins value is far more than eth. Eth still needs couple of scores to reach the status of bitcoins.

Moreover, the features that bitcoins exhibit are lacking in other coins. Security concerns also increases with other coins. In short, I believe only a moron can prefer eth over bitcoins.
yes no doubt bout that is there is no comparison of bitcoin, bitcoin is the best currency and will remain as number one for ever. i am sure that the profit that we can get from bitcoin i do not think that we can get it from anywhere else.

As of now yes, i's also choose btc over eth since btc is by far the altcoin of the moment and probably for another couple of years. Though i'm not belittling eth because it has really good features if you think about it. Perhaps etherium's time hasn't yet come full circle but i think it will.
i think now some people are converting bitcoin into fiat currency, that are in fact worrying about the split of bitcoin but i think there is no need to worry about split because i am sure that it wil not put any worst impact on the price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
July 26, 2017, 05:32:21 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are both very good for future prospects, as both coins have a very large supportive community, I'm sure both in the next couple of years will be more expensive  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 26, 2017, 05:18:15 AM

yes i agree i think we are almost the same.no doubt .everybody will   choice btc for it has a great value than other coin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 26, 2017, 03:52:54 AM

Activity: 840
July 25, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
July 25, 2017, 09:20:58 AM

Activity: 490
July 24, 2017, 06:44:29 PM
Thank you for all replies , i get this consculsion :
Bitcoin for long terms investissement and eth for short so , what you think about 75% bitcoin and 15% of eth , the rest for other crypto ?!  Is this safest Stratigy ?! 

It's good to split your portfolio but not on too many cryptos, the final effect could be the opposite of what you expect. So stick to Bitcoin and ETH and I think that suggested ratio is fine. But there is no absolute safety or guarantees for profit, you could still lose depending on the situation of the market.

BTC and ETH are already established currencies. It will be better to invest in some of the newer promising currencies, such as Byteball, Stellar Lumens and Waves, in addition to the already established coins.
yes that is right that both are good and establish currency and investment in bot are good and safe. but still i think if we compare the two then i will chose bitcoin, and specially in present time when the price of bitcoin is more expected to increase more. and when all the people are trying to purchase bitcoin and hold it for the price increase and there are more expectation  about the price of bitcoin that it will hit 5000$ within few months.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
July 24, 2017, 06:24:55 PM
hello!

according my vision  bitcoin is in high price assimilate last years , and there is many alt-coin still profitable more than bitcoin like ETH an LTC

so could we say bitcoins overrated for investing ? if not ,what was the best price for investing ?

are alt-coin better than btc in trading ? why ?

i create this topics to get your advices to start my own investissement ! thanks for replying

I agree to you when you say many altcoins are have potential and really good for investment but I disagree to you when you say altcoin are better than btc. There is no coin in the cryptocurrency that can surpass the bitcoin.
Activity: 111
Merit: 21
July 24, 2017, 06:17:26 PM
Neither. I like both of them but I feel the future crypto poster child will have a lot more improvements and will serve many more functions than these tokens currently do. They are very important, but there's still plenty more to work with
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 24, 2017, 05:41:03 PM
hello!

according my vision  bitcoin is in high price assimilate last years , and there is many alt-coin still profitable more than bitcoin like ETH an LTC

so could we say bitcoins overrated for investing ? if not ,what was the best price for investing ?

i create this topics to get your advices to start my own investissement ! thanks for replying

No, bitcoin isn't overrated. This is the original and best crypto investment. If you are seeing the alt coin market as big, you don't have to think that altcoins are better. Look on how the massive adoption of different countries in bitcoin. There's a lot of people that keeps on buying bitcoin and within this event everyone is excited to see it pumping after August 1.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
July 24, 2017, 05:36:58 PM
hello!

I think what you may be trying to say is that it's possibly too late to get a good rate of return on Bitcoins because they are so expensive right now. I think that is very possible. But also consider that Bitcoin is the most well known cryptocurrency so it may have the best chance for overall success, so maybe it is less risky.

I'm sure that there are some inexpensive altcoins that will outperform Bitcoin by a lot in the future. The problem is picking the right one. I'm looking at Stellar/Lumens because it's so cheap but is rated highly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 24, 2017, 04:20:32 PM
To me it is far more better to buy bitcoin than Ethereum. Ethereum has alot of issues currently especially the hackers activities on ethereum tokens. Bitcoin is more reliable and strong in both network and securities. Bitcoin is also serving currently as a gold standard to ethereum and others cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 03:58:14 PM
Ethereum for a short run and bitcoin for long-term...
But right now no chance to spare my money and time on any other, I have picked bitcoin only...  Wink
Indeed, the leader of crypto currencies is bitcoin. No other coin can stand opposite to bitcoin. No coin has yet got potential to challenge bitcoin in any way. Bitcoins are the best digital coins for enjoying great profit. Ethereum has its own place in market but has no comparison with bitcoin. If a huge profit is aspired, bitcoins are the best option. Even in day trading, they play well.
That would be a smart decision though. I have same belief regarding bitcoins. No other coin has potential enough to challenge bitcoins or take their place in the crypto kingdom. Bitcoin is the king of crypto land. Investing in bitcoin today is a guarantee of dream future. Eth is just a nymph as compared to bitcoins. Bitcoins have the ability to make you rich within short time span.

ETH also gives a very good percentage of growth. And he, too, can make rich any man who invests in him. Any crypto currency is a tool with which you can earn money. But for a long-term investment, I will also choose bitcoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
July 24, 2017, 03:16:14 PM
Ethereum for a short run and bitcoin for long-term...
But right now no chance to spare my money and time on any other, I have picked bitcoin only...  Wink
Indeed, the leader of crypto currencies is bitcoin. No other coin can stand opposite to bitcoin. No coin has yet got potential to challenge bitcoin in any way. Bitcoins are the best digital coins for enjoying great profit. Ethereum has its own place in market but has no comparison with bitcoin. If a huge profit is aspired, bitcoins are the best option. Even in day trading, they play well.
That would be a smart decision though. I have same belief regarding bitcoins. No other coin has potential enough to challenge bitcoins or take their place in the crypto kingdom. Bitcoin is the king of crypto land. Investing in bitcoin today is a guarantee of dream future. Eth is just a nymph as compared to bitcoins. Bitcoins have the ability to make you rich within short time span.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
July 24, 2017, 01:40:39 PM
Bitcoin remains a top choice in trading, but lately I've started to follow some decentralized markets that use eth as a smart contract benchmark. The difference in eth volume is certainly smaller but in my opinion it has advantages for faster profits when compared to bitcoin trading conversions.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 24, 2017, 12:07:43 PM
Thank you for all replies , i get this consculsion :
Bitcoin for long terms investissement and eth for short so , what you think about 75% bitcoin and 15% of eth , the rest for other crypto ?!  Is this safest Stratigy ?! 

It's good to split your portfolio but not on too many cryptos, the final effect could be the opposite of what you expect. So stick to Bitcoin and ETH and I think that suggested ratio is fine. But there is no absolute safety or guarantees for profit, you could still lose depending on the situation of the market.

BTC and ETH are already established currencies. It will be better to invest in some of the newer promising currencies, such as Byteball, Stellar Lumens and Waves, in addition to the already established coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
July 24, 2017, 10:49:23 AM
hello!

If youre looking for a long term investment, Bitcoin would be highly recommended. As of now, and l i believe will continue to do so, BTC is leading in the crypto world and it is NOT overrated. The popularity and recognition that it receives were gained through years of credible effectiveness. It has established its name on quality and reliable service. As to altcoins, specifically ETH that comes second, it is also a good investment, but it has recently went through a hard crash last month. As it is still on its way back, you should take a lot of time to consider whether youd take the risk of investing on it now. If i were to choose, BTC would be better.
Pages:
Jump to: