Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ?, - page 4. (Read 3976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
July 23, 2017, 03:33:16 AM
Both are good as an long term investment as people who invested in ETH in last year have made huge profits and even in future it can go more higher so I don't see any risk in investing in ETH but I have more faith and trust in bitcoins as it will always be on the top of the charts.
No doubt that they both are good up to their own instinct. Both the bitcoin and ethereum are going in a good way and giving profit to their investors. LTC market price is a bit slow but people have made money with it too. It seems to me like bitcoin and ETH are the two main competitor, the reason for ETH growing up also involves one of factor that nowadays most of the ICO are started with ETH which proves that people have trust in ETH.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
July 22, 2017, 12:26:28 AM
Both of it are a good coins to trade, if you have like $1000, then invest 60% on bitcoin and 40% on several altcoins but remember you should sell altcoins if it reach the highest peak, you should know when it comes.
But, you have to be patient with bitcoin as it will grows significant after August but it's okay to trade on uncertain price movements such as happened few days ago. Current price will increase a bit before it go down again, so, you may sell right now or wait to buy at the dip.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 22, 2017, 12:10:05 AM
Both are good bets in my opinion.

Its safer to invest in both than just one.

Bitcoin seems to be safer of the two

Still highly risky investments no matter how you cut it
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 21, 2017, 05:02:50 PM
hello!

according my vision  bitcoin is in high price assimilate last years , and there is many alt-coin still profitable more than bitcoin like ETH an LTC

so could we say bitcoins overrated for investing ? if not ,what was the best price for investing ?

are alt-coin better than btc in trading ? why ?

i create this topics to get your advices to start my own investissement ! thanks for replying

I think that bitcoin is still favorite for investment and it is not overrated in fact its price value gat disturbed with the rumors about the hard fork and the segwit stuff. Thanks God it is now recovering to its original value.
It’s ideal price was some three days ago when it was around 1800 to 1900 dollars, even it is the right time to buy it because it will be increasing in near future.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
July 21, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
I have both Bitcoin and Ethereum but for another coin just use it for trading short and middle term, Bitcoin is the best coin for long term investment even is more than 5 years Bitcoin still the best.
Bitcoin and ethereum have a commendable growth in price and the users or investors of these currencies are happy with the gain they have given to them. Bitcoin beside big a long term investment is also high budgeted investment whereas ethereum is a lot more low budgeted and kind of a short term investment.

My advice will be to look at your budget and the time for which you could spare your money to invest with the potential growth of the currency and then decide yourself to where to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
July 21, 2017, 10:22:44 AM
Why not hold them both. I have more ethereum at the moment but I am going to look into trading a portion of them with each other and see how it goes.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
July 21, 2017, 09:21:09 AM
Bitcoin any day ethereum is just a new coin and even having a active team the coin is still getting hacked while bitcoin was developed long ago and still hacking bitcoins from wallet isn't easy. Ethereum can be good for short term profits but in long run it is surely pure loss
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
July 20, 2017, 04:50:08 PM
I still think BTC is safer and better for long tern, but from all the other alt coins I would say ether seems legit and probably a good option as well for a long term investment. Normally altcoins are good for short term trade, because they keep getting pumped and dumped, when they are popular, but some stay stable and could be good options to hold. I have some Ether. I'm said I didn't bought when they were quite low, but I already have some profit with them.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 04:02:35 PM
Indeed BTC,
Bitcoin is getting better, ETH is getting too many ICO, cash will get out there to handle the startup cost.
I am a bit HODL for ETH (not planning to buy more now).
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 20, 2017, 03:42:52 PM
so could we say bitcoins overrated for investing ? if not ,what was the best price for investing ?

are alt-coin better than btc in trading ? why ?
- Bitcoin is safe heaven for investment because price can't dump hard like other alts. For example ETH's price crashed 50% in less than a week $400 to $200.  Grin

- Only few promising coins are good for long term holding, all other are just good for short term trading for quick profit.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Algorithmic Trader
July 20, 2017, 03:40:55 PM
My take is that Ether will be the most used coin, look at the persistent volumes lately.
Yes, Bitcoin was first and it was a pioneer, while ETH is the next generation coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 20, 2017, 03:29:26 PM
Bitcoin is like a gold standard to others cryptocurrency and because of this I don't think there is a coins compete with bitcoin. Bitcoin is far better to invest in compared to others cryptocurrency because is more stable than all of them and has given more return to its investors more than any other coin.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 02:14:38 PM
Hi Guys,

Can anyone suggest a good day trader that I trust and put my money to trade BTC/ETH
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 20, 2017, 01:42:28 PM
Ethereum for a short run and bitcoin for long-term...
But right now no chance to spare my money and time on any other, I have picked bitcoin only...  Wink
Indeed, the leader of crypto currencies is bitcoin. No other coin can stand opposite to bitcoin. No coin has yet got potential to challenge bitcoin in any way. Bitcoins are the best digital coins for enjoying great profit. Ethereum has its own place in market but has no comparison with bitcoin. If a huge profit is aspired, bitcoins are the best option. Even in day trading, they play well.
Honestly i see a lot of potential in ethereum , the devs and the users itself is so much and strong.
But i cannot really avoid the fact that bitcoin as a pioneer is irreplaceable no matter what.
The concept and large community be thereason why bitcoin won't shaked from anything.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
July 20, 2017, 01:05:38 PM
Ethereum for a short run and bitcoin for long-term...
But right now no chance to spare my money and time on any other, I have picked bitcoin only...  Wink
Indeed, the leader of crypto currencies is bitcoin. No other coin can stand opposite to bitcoin. No coin has yet got potential to challenge bitcoin in any way. Bitcoins are the best digital coins for enjoying great profit. Ethereum has its own place in market but has no comparison with bitcoin. If a huge profit is aspired, bitcoins are the best option. Even in day trading, they play well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 12:00:18 PM
It depends on what you believe in at the end. Bitcoin is the poster boy and most everyone knows about it, it's more stable in terms of price but that may not be for too long. Ethereum seems to be faster and better, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll quickly pass up BTC. It needs support from the public.
Why not choose both? BTC is the best coin in the market but ETH is the second one as long as you earn your profit you can choose any altcoins out there it may help you to explore more and both coins have a potential so you can choose anything you want but it's still depend on your choice
yes that is right that both are good. but i think if we have to choose only one then i will surely select bitcoin. because i am more confident about bitcoin, and that is the reason that i have invested most of my money in bitcoin and still want to invest some more money there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
July 20, 2017, 10:36:07 AM
Bitcoin is not over rated. we all know that bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency and is limited to 21million tokens only. some says that it could possible hit $500,000usd after 3years so bitcoin is a long term hold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 10:18:56 AM
I chose both, because BTC and Eth have their respective advantages, so in my opinion it depends that you will choose which one according to your opinion.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
July 20, 2017, 09:56:15 AM
Bitcoin is pioneer in longterm investment, although ethereum nowadays can be considered longterm too. But if you base in stability bitcoin is more reliable to invest in followed by ethereum, litecoins and other high market Capitalization cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
July 20, 2017, 06:40:09 AM
I choose both, because I believe that ethereum was a good investment as alternative coins. However, bitcoin was better to invest due to good fluctuation of price in the market. In addition I believe that this both coins have a better future in in crytocurrencies world.
Pages:
Jump to: