Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ?, - page 7. (Read 3973 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
July 19, 2017, 04:16:47 AM
I have both Bitcoin and Ethereum but for another coin just use it for trading short and middle term, Bitcoin is the best coin for long term investment even is more than 5 years Bitcoin still the best.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
July 19, 2017, 03:58:01 AM
Hi,

I know that BTC in general is the best.
But wouldn't ETH be more safe investment in next months in case of BTC hardfork. Then BTC will fall down for at least few month but there is a chance ETH to keep the value.
Activity: 111
Merit: 21
July 19, 2017, 03:56:33 AM
It depends on what you believe in at the end. Bitcoin is the poster boy and most everyone knows about it, it's more stable in terms of price but that may not be for too long. Ethereum seems to be faster and better, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll quickly pass up BTC. It needs support from the public.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 19, 2017, 03:42:15 AM
Bitcoin is the best in all cryptocurrency cause it acts as the bases of all altcoins including ETH and LTC.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
July 19, 2017, 03:35:43 AM
No, bitcoin is the best "investment"
Ethereum and other altcoins are the best "short term trading".

My thoughts exactly !!
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
July 19, 2017, 02:37:32 AM
Ethereum for a short run and bitcoin for long-term...
But right now no chance to spare my money and time on any other, I have picked bitcoin only...  Wink

I disagree with you, ethereum made a remarkable raise in just 2 years. There is a lot of speculations about eth, and even there was many threads in the beginning how eth is a big scam, and other rumor's eth did something and proven it self on altcoin markets.
I don't wish to chose between btc and ETH, we are here to support alt currencies and in my opinion success of one crypto coin is success for other coins too. Look where bitcoin is now, look how many coins are there behind bitcoin and ETH, stronger should help weaker and only like that and with working together we can conquer the world and defeat current monetary system.
Earn both coins if its possible. In next couple years both of this coins will bring profit for people who use them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
July 19, 2017, 02:21:46 AM
Ethereum for a short run and bitcoin for long-term...
But right now no chance to spare my money and time on any other, I have picked bitcoin only...  Wink
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
July 19, 2017, 01:05:50 AM
Both are good as an long term investment as people who invested in ETH in last year have made huge profits and even in future it can go more higher so I don't see any risk in investing in ETH but I have more faith and trust in bitcoins as it will always be on the top of the charts.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 19, 2017, 12:53:58 AM
hello!

according my vision  bitcoin is in high price assimilate last years , and there is many alt-coin still profitable more than bitcoin like ETH an LTC

so could we say bitcoins overrated for investing ? if not ,what was the best price for investing ?

are alt-coin better than btc in trading ? why ?

i create this topics to get your advices to start my own investissement ! thanks for replying

If you can see on which growth are pretty more faster bitcoin will surely excel on that but if you want to earn huge and have safe investmentment then you must go to both of that coins since that one is so good to put our money with and we can trust that price would climb up since they are the top of the best crypto around.

And one thing I could advice you is save some percentage for longterm and gamble the remaining little percentage on trading so that you can earn more money nor to have little excitement upon making money with crypto's.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 19, 2017, 12:44:43 AM
No, bitcoin is the best "investment"
Ethereum and other altcoins are the best "short term trading".
these are a little different. you can buy bitcoin and hold it and with a good confidence know that you will make profit in long term. and so far this has been true. bitcoin price has been rising in the long term.

with altcoins this is not true. in long term they have been failing, all of them. but since altcoins specially ether are pump and dumps it makes them very good for short term trading.
you buy them low and in a short while (from 1 day to a week) you gain a big profit and dump them to get out before their prices fall again.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
July 19, 2017, 12:29:40 AM
hello!

according my vision  bitcoin is in high price assimilate last years , and there is many alt-coin still profitable more than bitcoin like ETH an LTC

so could we say bitcoins overrated for investing ? if not ,what was the best price for investing ?

are alt-coin better than btc in trading ? why ?

i create this topics to get your advices to start my own investissement ! thanks for replying
Pages:
Jump to: