Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ?, - page 6. (Read 3973 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 05:35:38 PM
hello!

according my vision  bitcoin is in high price assimilate last years , and there is many alt-coin still profitable more than bitcoin like ETH an LTC

so could we say bitcoins overrated for investing ? if not ,what was the best price for investing ?

are alt-coin better than btc in trading ? why ?

i create this topics to get your advices to start my own investissement ! thanks for replying

If your goal is to trade then altcoin is the best choice. Because with a little capital you can maximize the profit you can get. Etherum price is cheaper than bitcoin, so the percentage increase in price will be faster. Look at the benchmark graph ethehrum, etherum has a price that continues to rise and fall. that we can use to benefit from some action.

If we see it as higher profit, I guess ethereum is the top ranked altcoins for now and that will really benefit moat of the traders online. I will chooae ethereum to be at advantafe level of all alt,  but definitely bitcoin is the most promising currency to gather all the too value and much appreciated to be the main exchange for the ethereum value being sold at the marketplace of exchange sites.
Activity: 661
Merit: 502
July 19, 2017, 04:01:07 PM
BTC long term - ETH for short term dips etc.
Activity: 756
July 19, 2017, 04:00:35 PM
It seems to me that the etherium is a little bit more likely to make a profit for today, while Bitcoin is stormy and in the market it is not calm.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 19, 2017, 03:36:56 PM
Both is good to invest. Bitcoin gives you high profit in the future and even as of now the price of bitcoin decreasing last few days ago but it will recover again and if you see theprice as of now it will recover again. Ethereum also dump in the last few weeks but I believe it will increase again so its better if you buy ethereum and bitcoin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit after few months or maybe few years of holding of this two coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
July 19, 2017, 02:35:19 PM
Without Bitcoin ETH couldn't exist and survive, without altcoins Bitcoin still has the ability to sustain a fair market

Share for as long as new investors pour money, don't mistake BTC with ponzi, in a ponzi system there is no product

People could use and or have any use for it if there is or they couldn't have the product, Bitcoin is a currency with

No central bank, that is a fine product with many use cases, however it's not good for small investments, you need

o mine altcoins and convert them into Bitcoin to earn something small. I wouldn't trade them only mine.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2017, 01:19:44 PM

so could we say bitcoins overrated for investing ? if not ,what was the best price for investing ?
Investment is a form of asset with a hope of gaining profit in the future "long-term" see bitcoin prices in 2015 and in 2017 or today, it's not too overrated

i create this topics to get your advices to start my own investissement ! thanks for replying

Altcoin is better for trading due to fluctuations or price movements in altcoins faster
Yup long term investment you can go with Bitcoin. There is a huge price variation b/w 2015 to 2017. One thing is sure the price of the bitcoin will not go down. Means not go like 2015 price. So without thinking other things you can invest on Bitcoin. Short time trading I will also advice go with new ICO projects.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 19, 2017, 01:02:59 PM
I would prioritise Bitcoin for investment. The Ether and Litecoin are nurtured twins who will be playing around the gravity of bitcoin. They will never be able to oppose the force of bitcoin and leave the orbit to become mostly invested coins in the market. The prime reason is bitcoin's potential to grow with green candle on the stock exchange. The rest are assured but they don't have potential to sustain the market. You can measure the bitcoin value with current scenario where fall of bitcoin led to dumping of all the coins even though we were able to move bitcoin into altcoins to prohibit the losses. In any case bitcoin will stand a chance to rise up and it has proven itself many a times. Period.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
July 19, 2017, 12:29:28 PM
Considering all crypto world high risk investment, BTC is the less risky so i would put a bigger part in BTC. Moreover, even if BTC fails at solving escalability and fungibility problems it will remain a good choice for storage of value. As for ETH, i think it is a great project but with lots of garbage and projects built on top of it. So when one or two BIG startups mess up, eth will take a serious hit.
This being said ETH is in my portfolio but it a lesser extent than BTC

agreed. ICO's will be responsible mostly for the fall of Ether price. You never know when some ICO starts liquidating their ETH
Activity: 686
July 19, 2017, 08:39:30 AM
Considering all crypto world high risk investment, BTC is the less risky so i would put a bigger part in BTC. Moreover, even if BTC fails at solving escalability and fungibility problems it will remain a good choice for storage of value. As for ETH, i think it is a great project but with lots of garbage and projects built on top of it. So when one or two BIG startups mess up, eth will take a serious hit.
This being said ETH is in my portfolio but it a lesser extent than BTC
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
July 19, 2017, 08:21:32 AM

Investment is a form of asset with a hope of gaining profit in the future "long-term" see bitcoin prices in 2015 and in 2017 or today, it's not too overrated

Altcoin is better for trading due to fluctuations or price movements in altcoins faster
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 19, 2017, 07:57:12 AM
hello!

according my vision  bitcoin is in high price assimilate last years , and there is many alt-coin still profitable more than bitcoin like ETH an LTC

If your goal is to trade then altcoin is the best choice. Because with a little capital you can maximize the profit you can get. Etherum price is cheaper than bitcoin, so the percentage increase in price will be faster. Look at the benchmark graph ethehrum, etherum has a price that continues to rise and fall. that we can use to benefit from some action.
Activity: 826
July 19, 2017, 07:56:33 AM
Hi,

I know that BTC in general is the best.
But wouldn't ETH be more safe investment in next months in case of BTC hardfork. Then BTC will fall down for at least few month but there is a chance ETH to keep the value.

i would like to same think, saving Eth for short term period will gain profit fast
but after august will saving more Btc for long term invest
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
July 19, 2017, 07:37:58 AM
ethereum and other altcoins are the best short term trading. bitcoin is the best for long-term investment. I like bitcoin.

Most of the altcoins are only good for short term trading. No one can predict their future or pumps. The present situation in altcoin trading is dominated by pump and dump groups. Its too hard to understand the real potential of a coin, people should stop thinking crypto currencies only as an investment.

If you mean ICO shitcoins maybe yes their intented for short term trading since anytime their volumes and price will die but if we mean those at the top of marketcap I don't think your right with that since their are certain coins are their who had promising future and surely we can earn with them if we stake for long term basis.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
July 19, 2017, 06:45:40 AM
Bitcoin is the oldest amongst every other cryptocurrency. It has been rising since then and had made most of the people attract towards itself. Ethereum on the other hand came after bitcoin and has made some good trade but not as good as bitcoin. Bitcoin is absolutely a good crypto for long term. Alcoins are good when it comes to short term trading as its prices go up and down very quickly. So the simple strategy is to buy bitcoin, convert them to alcoins and trade. Make profits on short term through altcoins and huge profits on long term through bitcoins. Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
July 19, 2017, 05:38:32 AM
BTC is the Best investment "long term". Ethereum is nothing compared to it. Ethereum rose just bcoz of those over invested ICO's. Once ICO's start to liquidate you will know ETH true price.

If you want your investment to grow, alts are the best investment for short term..
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
July 19, 2017, 05:24:23 AM
ethereum and other altcoins are the best short term trading. bitcoin is the best for long-term investment. I like bitcoin.

Most of the altcoins are only good for short term trading. No one can predict their future or pumps. The present situation in altcoin trading is dominated by pump and dump groups. Its too hard to understand the real potential of a coin, people should stop thinking crypto currencies only as an investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 05:05:16 AM
Monero Wink coming sooN
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
July 19, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

For me both bitcoin and ethereum is good investment and we can really earn profit. Thats right bitcoin is also good for long term investment. Thus, wether you invest on bitcoin and ethereum still its profitable.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 04:29:59 AM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 19, 2017, 04:21:48 AM
hello!

well you will get a lots of replied here but for sure it won't help you since we all have our own perceptions regarding to this investment, if you are a long term holder better to stick with bitcoin but if you love to play with a day trade go inside the alt sections and study those alt coins which can bring good and usable uses, eth can
be a good choice too there's ltc, stratis waves and a lots of them who's trying to bring their project to success.
Pages:
Jump to: