Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 20. (Read 6625 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 05:18:59 PM
Now bitcoin shows very rapid growth. I think that soon there will be a correction. And it will be a good time to buy coins. Now it is equally advantageous to invest in bitcoin and in eth
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
December 06, 2017, 05:18:05 PM
It is the fact that whenever Bitcoins price gets increasing all the other altcoins lose their price so does the etherium coin does so now I think you should put your money into Bitcoin even though the transaction charges are high but still it is a lot more profitable than anything in the world not even gold can compare its price. Bitcoin completely beats any competition earning to the cryptocurrency or physical currency. Not even the assets have this much price range
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
December 06, 2017, 05:16:04 PM
I choose both, because both have good potential in the future.
Currently bitcoin is the most popular and best digital currency, but it is not impossible that ethereum can take over the popularity of bitcoin.
The bitcoin price at the end of the year is increasing and the price is not affordable for me to buy, i can only save the existing bitcoin and just hope to sell it when bitcoin prices are higher than now.
For the ethereum is currently experiencing significant price increases and quietly already ranked second after bitcoin, and indicates the condition of market volume began to crowded.
Take a look at the excellent potential of ethereum, getting me interested in buying as much as possible and saving it for the next few years.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 05:01:07 PM
for now until next year I definitely chose Bitcoin because the positive trend of Bitcoin keeps popping up and will make Bitcoin price keep increasing. you see the movement of Bitcoin very quickly and continue to surprise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 06, 2017, 04:11:46 PM
Bitcoin ..all the way.Bitcoin has much room to grow !
It is still in the bottom..only 0.5% of world uses bitcoin now..Imagine, when 10% or 20% of population starts using bitcoin !
Activity: 612
December 06, 2017, 04:06:48 PM
if you expect some good amount of profit in near time, you could go to bitcoin for investment. because this coin is still got the spot light everywhere and the prices gonna get good in a matter of time Smiley
I will only go for ETH if I’ll be interested in doing either day trading or short term investment. ETH is not at all a very good option for holding it for quite a long period of time. I do rely on bitcoin most of the time because of the fact that it can really help me in making much more money than I was even expecting to make out from bitcoin. Moreover, there is no such risk involved in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 84
December 06, 2017, 02:31:54 PM
I can't choose Smiley I'd say both Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 02:23:17 PM
BTC vs shitcoin

Very hard choice...
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
December 06, 2017, 02:22:28 PM
I think you should buy both currency, if you have enough money to buy both. Because both are future growing currency. Bitcoin price is skyrocketed now. So, I hope in future it will be skyrocketed and ethereum is also growing currency in future. So, you should buy both.
Yes, both has great value. But bitcoin is far valuable than ethereum. Buying bitcoin in now is very hard. I think it is wise decision to buy ethereum now.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 02:21:57 PM
Let's choose bitcoin. ETH is stuck in a cat these days. I can't turn the gas into 50. The ETH network seems to have to upgrade immediately.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
December 06, 2017, 02:20:55 PM
I'm a greedy man because I want to get rich quickly. Bitcoin has reached its limit, so I choose ETH and altcoins. ETH the most promising. I hope I'm not wrong. Grin
Activity: 322
December 06, 2017, 02:17:23 PM
I'm a fan of ETH. ETH it will allow me to maximize profits in the short term. I keep my cash in ETH. and he did not disappoint.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 02:11:07 PM
Now I think Ethereum have more chance to be popular and get an evolution in his price because its still young and have oppertinities to be more heighter now it's juste 500$ so catch this chance before it be so late
Activity: 316
Merit: 101
The Winner Stands Alone
December 06, 2017, 02:07:58 PM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

both are still the best if you want to spend that money because rate of them really up nowadays, you are free to chose but it's better if you buy both. now ethereum as a platform to many token from ICO. Of course this will raise ethereum value, and aslo if you buy bitcoin at that price it's ok , buy it and wait till the rate to the moon. you still can earn profit of them. so the choice is your, but don't worry too if you buy both. I guess both still add some profit to you. CMIIW Smiley
Activity: 263
December 06, 2017, 02:02:38 PM
Bitcoin turns out to provide more profits compare to Ethereum. If you have enough capital to invest, it is good to invest in bitcoin. But if your budget is small it is better to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 02:00:36 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two most top most crypto currencies in the crypto market bitcoins will help you earn more profits whereas you will have to wait for ethereum to reach ten thousand dollar as bitcoin is and will always be the first crypto currency and ethereum is the follower of bitcoins it does have the same features of bitcoins but the transactions are faster compared to the bitcoin technology as all other altcoins are created following the same principle of bitcoin and blockchain technology. As we can see from the historical data of bitcoins, it has a tremendous leap of price going higher and higher which shows it still has way to increase the price whereas for ethereum and other altcoins will increases steadily as more priority is given to the first crypto currency.
Activity: 344
December 06, 2017, 01:53:06 PM
It sounds a bit funny considering the situation, but think of "balanced investment portfolio", in other words, get all you can.
Activity: 84
December 06, 2017, 12:43:18 PM
Both are great but I would buy the one that has a dip in price. BTC is up 7% today and ETH is down 5%.
Activity: 518
December 06, 2017, 12:41:34 PM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
I suggest you to buy bitcoin, ethereum is good but the risk is higher, invest in ICO is also good. Many investors are become richer because they invest their money in ICO. There are many new altcoin which very promising.
yeah for newbie we must invest or trading in bitcoin. it is quite easy to get profit from bitcoin now (i dont know in the future)
may be we need to be a pro if we want invest in ethereum or some token based on ethereum platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
December 05, 2017, 10:42:58 PM
I suggest you to buy bitcoin, ethereum is good but the risk is higher, invest in ICO is also good. Many investors are become richer because they invest their money in ICO. There are many new altcoin which very promising.
Pages:
Jump to: