Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 21. (Read 6625 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
December 05, 2017, 10:39:29 PM
I think you should buy both currency, if you have enough money to buy both. Because both are future growing currency. Bitcoin price is skyrocketed now. So, I hope in future it will be skyrocketed and ethereum is also growing currency in future. So, you should buy both.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 10:32:09 PM
Maybe both. To keep asset value of BTC in long-term and play the kitty game on ETH. A good balance to enjoy life.
Activity: 294
December 05, 2017, 08:18:10 PM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
If you have enough money, I suggest to buy both. Lately bitcoin rises rapidly it will be profitable for you. For ethereum can be used in the long term. Because ethereum I think is most often used in transactions and the price is quite stable and rises slowly and steadily.
Activity: 224
December 05, 2017, 07:57:11 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both have a potential to grow more in the future and both coins have a promising profit. Since bitcoin's value now is so expensive,maybe you can buy 50% of each coins.Ethereum is worth investing for its still affordable nowadays and yet the value is increasing and it's still good to hold bitcoin for it is a strong cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
December 05, 2017, 07:36:25 PM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
I think for now you should buy ETH first, but if you have a large capital I think it is not wrong to buy both, because if you buy bitcoin at this time, you will be able to get hardfork from bitcoin by the end of this year or early 2018 and it will be more profitable for us.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 07:25:41 PM
I prefer BTC to HODL. but it may be better to take ETH if you are planning to move your funds out of the wallet in any way, it is more fast & less expensive to use. Also etherium's smart contracts are opening a great field of possibilities for doing business though still not used in full..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 07:14:49 PM
i will choose bitcoin over ethereum. bitcoin is good for holding due to quick continuously price increase imagine in10 months 1000 to 11000 all commodities traded in forex will take years to reach that price although the downside of it the transaction fees and the faster confirmation because of the inflation, transaction are expensive in terms of fiat for the reason, ether excels in this point so, for me storing of money is for bitcoin and for cheaper transactions i will go on ether
yes bitcoin is good to choose for investment but Etherium is also good for trading. Bitcoin price is increasing continously for a long time and that is the reason that most of the people still stick with bitcoin, I think that if the price of bitcoin will become a little stable then the investors next target will be Etherium, because still etherium also have good potential and its price can also increase too much in next few years.
Activity: 406
December 05, 2017, 07:10:55 PM
I choose bitcoin as a tool to invest because we understand bitcoin is very useful, useful, and then has everything good
although it is inevitable of any risk but it also depends on the user when something happens to bitcoin
I will choose the bitcoin from Etherium and maybe if the Etherium gets even higher then I will switch to it next year
Activity: 79
December 05, 2017, 07:02:12 PM
I think there is still a good deal to play with the ethereum personally
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 05, 2017, 07:01:19 PM
Well if you can’t afford to have bitcoin then your choice is really good which you can have them both buy buying ethereum use that ethereum to have some bitcoins when you sell them teh has a good potencial too next to bitcoin which is the possibilities to increase that much. We all saw the result that bitcoin increase that fast and the same thing with ethereum.

ethereum is more promising for those of us who like to play with quantity in the trading market, the price is still affordable and the growing smart-contract trend makes ethereum more profitable than bitcoin, I keep using both, but the proportion for ethereum is more because I am a daily trader.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
December 05, 2017, 05:35:46 PM
Well if you can’t afford to have bitcoin then your choice is really good which you can have them both buy buying ethereum use that ethereum to have some bitcoins when you sell them teh has a good potencial too next to bitcoin which is the possibilities to increase that much. We all saw the result that bitcoin increase that fast and the same thing with ethereum.
Activity: 784
December 05, 2017, 05:34:48 PM
Originally kept everything in bitcoins, but for now, Ethereum is a lot of interesting releases, so temporarily to increase the number of bitcoins bought the Ethereum.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
December 05, 2017, 05:33:26 PM
All in all I think it's best to have Btc as well as Eth. These are promising cryptocurrencies, certainly investment in them, will be successful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
December 05, 2017, 05:22:35 PM
i will choose bitcoin over ethereum. bitcoin is good for holding due to quick continuously price increase imagine in10 months 1000 to 11000 all commodities traded in forex will take years to reach that price although the downside of it the transaction fees and the faster confirmation because of the inflation, transaction are expensive in terms of fiat for the reason, ether excels in this point so, for me storing of money is for bitcoin and for cheaper transactions i will go on ether
Activity: 223
December 05, 2017, 05:21:51 PM
You can buy whatever you want .But i can give you my opinion that you should buy ethereum.Ethereum also growing up slowly slowly and you can buy half bitcoin and half ethereum if you want
Activity: 434
December 05, 2017, 05:19:02 PM
I am holding both coins because most of my coins came from altcoins or ethereum coins then i immediately exchange it to bitcoins when the value is keep on increasing, Thats how you will always earn your profit by working on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 3
December 05, 2017, 05:18:51 PM
Actually it does not matter what you hold because they both increase their value. What only matters is how much you want to invest because the profit that you will earn will be depending on how much you are going to invest on that specific coin.

totally agreed. they both increase. I usually buy half eth and half btc with my investment money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 05:17:05 PM
Bitcoin is and will remain the market leader for some time, continuing to grow in value. Bitcoin is by far the most well known blockchain and is the entry point for almost every cryptocurrency investor. Despite the political in-fighting, most investors still trust the Bitcoin blockchain to grow and continue to invest.Go for bitcoin. Good Luck
Activity: 224
December 05, 2017, 04:52:39 PM
While every cyriptocurrency in general increasing as a whole it does not matter where you should bid, even if it is bitcoin or altcoin or ether all is increasing.
Activity: 85
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
December 05, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

At this level, I think eth is better idea because btc will struggle a bit at this area of price.
Pages:
Jump to: