Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 30. (Read 6623 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 10:16:05 AM
On my own point of view bitcoin is better than ethereum because bitcoin has a higher value than ethereum and also bitcoin is more familiar than ethereum,many people buy and uses bitcoin in paying their different bills.Also many people earn bitcoin rather thn ethereum,Yes you can buy ethereum ai low prices and bitcoin in a high price but the higher the price the higher the profit as well so bitcoin is more advantage than ethereum so I prefer bitcoin rather than ethereum because in bitcoin you can really achieve success.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
December 01, 2017, 10:01:48 AM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

I would still pick bitcoin if I were you.
There is still a good chance that it will come back to a higher price.
As long as demands will come which have a larger percentage to increase rather than Ethereum.
 The more popular the better. It will play at a price where you could still profit. You might want to do it fast rather than regret later which happened to me a lot of time.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 09:59:03 AM
Stick with bitcoin it is just emerging ethereum is low key and most people do not even know what it is.
Activity: 145
November 30, 2017, 11:13:07 AM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
Yes but I still go with Bitcoin.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
November 30, 2017, 11:12:05 AM
Buy Bitcoin only, ETH is build on a bloated blockchain with bad scripting language no wonder why people losing there money once a while..

ETH is a minefield, be aware!

Why you are choosing the cooper when you have a gold to choose.Bitcoin is the gold and Ethernet is cooper.So choice is yours,you can choose any one.Many investor of bitcoin are become a millionaire or billionaire today.Since the price is 10,000$ ,you will get more profit even if you inverse your money now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 30, 2017, 11:09:25 AM

Bitcoin is still the best to invest with.  However, ethereum shows a path just like bitcoin beore.  It is gradually increasing its price and I would say it is better to have it also.  If you have money then you could buy bitcoin and ethereum.  For sure you will not regret buying these two.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 30, 2017, 11:08:23 AM

you can divide it into two, you can buy bitcoin and so with eth. I think you will be in the favor of both. so you just have to think about what you are going to do, both of them have a pretty bright future. although we agree the bitcoin exceeds all of the crypto. but if you buy them both you will get different benefits.
Activity: 189
November 30, 2017, 11:02:06 AM
ETH is more intresting as for me. Cause they have leader Vitaliy Buterin and hi upgrade technology of blockchain and smart contracts
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
November 30, 2017, 10:59:48 AM
I believe that you need to invest some of the money into Bitcoin and some in the Ethereum. Both currencies have a growth prospect in price.
What is the meaning of this investment? I understand when you are trading crypto-currencies on the exchange. But for long-term storage this method does not work. All cryptocurrencies are volatile in price. While bitcoin has always drags altcoins. If bitcoin falls that Ethereum will drop in price too.
Activity: 403
November 30, 2017, 10:58:10 AM

all time best is bitcoin, don't choose any altcoin out there, because the all time price hike in only in our bitcoin, don't ever miss again the opportunity to earn from this bitcoin, because the price of this bitcoin is always pumping rather than ethereum, yeah you can buy ethereum at the low price than bitcoin, but the profits that you can get from that altcoin is not too much compare to our bitcoin, so I suggest you to choose bitcoin than this ethereum.
Activity: 78
November 30, 2017, 10:53:36 AM
bitcoin now is too much expensive to buy. i rather go and buy ethereum in this case.
Activity: 179
Merit: 14
November 30, 2017, 10:53:01 AM
Unless you're able to be a few BTC, I'd stick with ETH. Both are going to rise at some point, but right now I'd put my money into ETH. Bitcoin is going down a bit more, and if we see a break below 9k, that could lead us down to 8k. I woudn't see this going any further than 7k though. In either direction, you'd be best to put your money into ETH.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 30, 2017, 10:50:42 AM
Both coins have their own potential.  With bitcoins high value,  many are investing to it,  and believing and trusting the Bitcoin would go up more in the future.  On the other hand ethereum. Is also making a hit to the market. Its also rising (maybe sometimes its taking a dip but Bitcoin also are experiencing lowering its value).  If given the chance to invest,  i would choose to invest in ethereum for  a moment,   while waiting for the bitcoin to have the chance of buying it low.  If that chance hapones i will jump to bitcoin and buy it. But still its depende on the movement of these two in the market.  Still you have the power to choose. (we should put some risk on investments).
Activity: 266
November 30, 2017, 10:44:53 AM
I think it's better to buy both, because bitcoin is the best while etherem becomes the best competitor of bitcoin ... if buy both, hopefully can make a profit, because 2018 prediction of both coins will be more expensive .....
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 10:41:40 AM
I believe that you need to invest some of the money into Bitcoin and some in the Ethereum. Both currencies have a growth prospect in price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
November 30, 2017, 10:32:42 AM
I prefer both bitcoin and ethereum
50% bitcoin, 50% ethereum
let if one of them there yng down losses not much
or if both go up yah perkuntan in can be doubled
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
November 30, 2017, 10:32:28 AM
I would suggest buy both but in proportion like 70% bitcoin and 30% ethereum because there is more chances that your return will be much higher if you choose bitcoin although ethereum has been performing well this year still bitcoin is the top investment everyone should have. But will see in 2018 if ethereum will pump even much higher at least you are holding both to maximize your profit.
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
November 30, 2017, 10:32:01 AM
Buy Bitcoin only, ETH is build on a bloated blockchain with bad scripting language no wonder why people losing there money once a while..

ETH is a minefield, be aware!
Activity: 93
November 30, 2017, 10:22:14 AM
In my personal opinion 2017 was for Bitcoin and 2018 will be for Ethereum. Etherium already start increase price. I think we should unader estimate ethereum. With Bitcoin should be hold some ethereum also. So better not only store btc.  If you have enough money then invest also in ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 10:13:44 AM
I still choose bitcoin rather than etherum. The reason is that bitcoin has greater potential and advantage than etherum, although etherum also has good potential right now, I still choose bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: