Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 31. (Read 6623 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 10:04:48 AM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
you should not concentrate all your money. in one coin, even if it si BTC
I would reccomend you to spread your money between that two currencies. It will deffend you in case if any of them goes down
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 08:40:57 AM
I don't know why people keep comparing these two.. These are two different coins, with different use cases.. So for me if you don't say why you want to compare. For which use case you want to compare. It would be very difficult for me to say. But I generally like both coins.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 08:39:09 AM
though the timing is vital and you have to consider the cycle of price fluctualtions, i would not choose btw those two. btc is the father of all coins, and etherium is almost of equal significance for crypto world due to its propoerties. consider both, you may come to diff shares, but do but both
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
November 30, 2017, 08:23:27 AM
Both are the best investment, both can give profit but bitcoin is having more popularity than ETH because of its value. If we see historical data both currency growing drastically, Plus point with ETH is ERC token thats supports ETH.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 08:01:34 AM
I would perfer a mixed Portofoilio. 60-70% on Bitcoin and 30-40% on Ethereum
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
November 30, 2017, 07:55:56 AM
I would suggest you to go for both. Bitcoin and ETH are two different crypto currencies created for different reasons. While bitcoin is a pioneer in the crypto world, ETH proved itself as a worthy contender of bitcoin. According to coinmarketcap website, the market cap of bitcoin is the largest at $175 billion and the second largest tag belongs to ETH at $43 billion. No other coin comes in between. Even though Dash and Litecoin was created long ago that ETH, no one could actually took over ETH in market cap.

For both Bitcoin and ETH, the future looks extremely promising. So I would suggest you to go for both. Even if you don't add other coins in your crypto portfolio, Bitcoin and ETH must be there for a healthy return in long term.

I agree with you on this statement and i actually do the same. I buy both ethereum and bitcoin as i also see higher  prices for both of this coins. Like you said they both have large market caps and different technical aspects that should both be respected and admired i would say in my humble opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2017, 07:38:19 AM
If you go to bitcoin in my opinion it will be difficult, my suggestion is better you invest in ethereum in long term and you will get big advantage, because ethereum will follow bitcoin trace.
I guess you should first try to start your investments or trading in ICO or other altcoin then if you've already earning and have already a huge earning then its time to buy your own kind of ethereum. I suggest that you should first buy ethereum because it is least expensive compare to bitcoin. But if you really aiming to have bitcoin of your own then don't doubt to have it because its worth to buy.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 07:36:25 AM
from a technology point of view I would say the ETH but to make money difficult to say.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 07:29:31 AM
Both are good currencies... Anyone can buy both of themm...But I prefer this time Ethereum because the value is low than bitcoin..& there is chance of increase in price & easy to price with less value...At the same time, Bitcoin price is high,so not easy to buy...So this time I will choose Ethereum
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://exip.live/
November 30, 2017, 07:27:59 AM
I got lots of good ideas.thanks all who comment this
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 30, 2017, 07:27:18 AM
I would recommend diversifying. Put some part into Bitcoin and the rest in Ethereum. If you want to go for higher returns and more risk check out some other altcoins.
In my case I didn't choose between this two cryptocurrency because either bitcoin or ethereum is both risky, and profitable but then they only different in their current exchange value because bitcoin is lot higher than Ethereum. I did all my best to have my own ethereum and bitcoin at the same time because I believe that this two major crypto could give me a huge profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 07:26:17 AM
If you go to bitcoin in my opinion it will be difficult, my suggestion is better you invest in ethereum in long term and you will get big advantage, because ethereum will follow bitcoin trace.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:24:42 AM
I will not go with Bitcoin or ethereum coz they are already very expansive. Rather then purchasing bitcoin or ethereum i would definitely look forward to ICO examine it and invest there. Rather then purchasing bitcoin or ethereum Trading is best option.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 30, 2017, 07:09:36 AM
I would recommend diversifying. Put some part into Bitcoin and the rest in Ethereum. If you want to go for higher returns and more risk check out some other altcoins.
Activity: 224
November 30, 2017, 07:07:14 AM
I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
I recommend you to buy both bitcoin and ethereum because its dropping, sooner or later it will recover. Every time that bitcoin is dropping alts are affected same as increasing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 06:52:42 AM
Why not both ? because ETH and BTC are rising simultaneously. But the difference is their prices that bitcoin is more expensive and ethereum is more afforadble But on bitcoin you can make profit a thousands in a day. When you are just going to try it , try it on ETH because some says that bitcoin is a bubble for the moment.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
November 30, 2017, 06:44:11 AM
Well, I say you'd go buy whichever is at low currently bitcoin is at a high price now, but it is not wrong to buy bitcoin because I know there is always a high possibility for the price of bitcoin to rise high as it's current price, but if you look at ethereum budget wise it's definitely smart time to buy now.

The best way is to buy both bitcoin and ethereum in future both currencies play an important role in economy
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
November 30, 2017, 06:38:51 AM
Nobody knows for sure, but what I can say, is that in the long long term, I have more hope for eth than btc.

Btc is "only" a currency to buy and sell goods.
Ethereum allows to create smart contract, so it allows to create services, and projects, with rules and strucutres.
Today it's 100% speculation so in term of price you don't see the difference, but when there will be real interest for projects that are running live, smart contracts will be needed and wanted, and it'll be the raise of the smart contract coins like ETH, NEO and a lot of others.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 06:34:16 AM
Both are two promising coin my advise is to buy bitcoin at pullback at present the price is at $9800 range and this is the appropriate time to buy and hodl before the price will start to rise again as for ethereum it is the coin with future prospect buy now and hodl also.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
November 30, 2017, 06:26:34 AM
How much are you willing to invest? If you will invest big amount of money I suggest you to diversify to reduce your losses and also look for other promising coins. It is still good to invest in Bitcoin even though the value of Bitcoin has increased dramatically this week, you can still get a profit if you decide to hold it for long term investment, same as Ethereum. But if you will only invest an average amount of money I think you should only invest in one cryptocurrency and if you want a bigger profit, Bitcoin will surely give you that either in the long term or short term.
Pages:
Jump to: