Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 13. (Read 1917 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 11:48:09 AM
For me Bitcoin is an excellent speculative asset at the moment, having bought which, you will surely not lose. Also of course it is one of the best tools to save my savings. But 10-20% of my portfolio I also invest into Etherium, bucause of its stability.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
December 08, 2017, 11:41:56 AM
Ethereum showed excellent growth in the first 6 months of this year, but has since stopped in development and even significantly decreased in relation to bitcoin (6 times from june to december). IMHO, ETH has already realized its main potential and rapid growth, as at the beginning of the year we will not see.
I choose BTC
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 08, 2017, 11:28:05 AM
Personally, I am doing research regarding both and I do see that Bitcoin as well as ethereum winners in the coming years considering the tremendous scope and possibility of the growth in two different sectors. Bitcoin will emerge as a payment system especially on the international level surpassing the volume of VISA/Paypal. On the other hand, ETH has a scope in I.O.T + A.I sector where automated parking tickets will use smart contracts based on ETH.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 08, 2017, 11:00:27 AM
I love to use both bitcoin and ethereum, i use ethereum for ico investment, and long term investment, also i think it has faster transactions than bitcoin, but bitcoin has high value and so many investors using it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 10:38:10 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum are the best coins which we should invest in. If i have to choose one i will choose Ethereum that was named Bitcoin 2.0.IN 2017 the price of Ethereum was increase 45x and  I think the price of Ethereum will grow more at least 10x.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
December 08, 2017, 10:04:29 AM
Just want to highlight few cons and pros of Ethereum ;

Pros:
1. Price has been increased by over 400x after ICO.
2. ETH is first smart contract platform where Decentralized apps can be built.
3. ETH transactions are faster because of very fast blocks and also the transaction fees is very small compared to bitcoin.
4. ETH also have constant development and good community support.

Con:
1. ETH network still needs some scaling solution because when even one game will get viral whole network get congested.
2. ETH is quite centralized atleast development part and vitalik+team hold really large number of coins

Conclusion, you can hold ETH for long term and can expect huge price gain in future.

Very complete pros and cons, in cons no 1, that is very dont like it. Its effect in last four days in whole network ia very slow.
Send etherium or token from or to etherdelta and to another etherium wallet is complicated.
However, in price journey, etherium has big opportunity to grow. Good for long term.

Centralized currency should be comes first in the cons list. But he stated scaling the is top that should not be first according to me. We found that ethereum is faster than the bitcoin transaction and its gas price little lower than the bitcoin wallet does.
I see that today blockchain wallet to send the bitcoin to different wallet for 15 USD almost. We have to get this transaction value reduced in the blockchain. I am really worry that why we do not found solutions for the fees issue in blockchain wallet alone. Others does not increased these much.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 09:50:54 AM
I think the ethereum for the next 5 years will probably see a good "price", as it will be more and more fans of ethereum itself.
Activity: 204
December 08, 2017, 08:23:21 AM
Just want to highlight few cons and pros of Ethereum ;

Pros:
1. Price has been increased by over 400x after ICO.
2. ETH is first smart contract platform where Decentralized apps can be built.
3. ETH transactions are faster because of very fast blocks and also the transaction fees is very small compared to bitcoin.
4. ETH also have constant development and good community support.

Con:
1. ETH network still needs some scaling solution because when even one game will get viral whole network get congested.
2. ETH is quite centralized atleast development part and vitalik+team hold really large number of coins

Conclusion, you can hold ETH for long term and can expect huge price gain in future.

Very complete pros and cons, in cons no 1, that is very dont like it. Its effect in last four days in whole network ia very slow.
Send etherium or token from or to etherdelta and to another etherium wallet is complicated.
However, in price journey, etherium has big opportunity to grow. Good for long term.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 08, 2017, 08:19:18 AM
Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Projects related to cryptocurrency are getting bigger and bigger in numbers. The queue is very long. There will be more and more crypto projects and ICOs in the coming years. This is highly beneficial to Ethereum since Ethereum remains to be the most popular platform for ICO projects. For sure, this will further promote Ethereum as a topmost choice that offers smart contract.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
December 08, 2017, 08:05:53 AM
Well, if being popular and more enthusiasts will get it then bitcoin would be the best option but Ethereum has very big chance that it will grow up more and we never onow that in a short span of years it will be in a thousand bucks too. It would be best too if you choose cryptos that has potential to grow just like IOTA, ETC, and many more crypto out there then it is nice to invest for them right now.
Activity: 427
December 08, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
I'd pick bitcoin every time I would be asked this question simply because it's more profitable.

Even if you mine ETH, I'd sell it for BTC and hold BTC.

ETH is a steady grower, BTC is a rapid one.

I prefer both or as long as i earn from both currencies. At least im waiting for more.
Activity: 151
December 08, 2017, 07:05:17 AM
I'd pick bitcoin every time I would be asked this question simply because it's more profitable.

Even if you mine ETH, I'd sell it for BTC and hold BTC.

ETH is a steady grower, BTC is a rapid one.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
December 08, 2017, 06:59:26 AM
Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

My recommendation is both. Invest in bitcoin as well as ETH. Both the crypto currencies are built for different reasons and both are the pioneer in its own field. ETH is holding the second spot in crypto currency market since the longest time in terms of market cap. No other currency has come even closer to ETH and bitcoin. In 5 years, I see both bitcoin and ETH touching the moon. While bitcoin being the pioneer in crypto market but ETH is pioneering the smart contract platform. It is also technologically superior that bitcoin. When I started with crypto market, the ETH price was just $3 and I regret that I didn't buy at that time. I would have been a millionaire by now. So my recommendation would be both, bitcoin and eth.

Hey....avikz

But most of the people thought that Bitcoin is just like a "Bubble". So Can I invest this?
Activity: 258
December 08, 2017, 05:53:14 AM
shoule we think about other blockchains such as NEO? we are now seeing how bad ETH deal with bottle-neck problem. Only one crytokittycat can almost kill ETH network. Cant imagine if we have 10 ctyptokittycat.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
December 08, 2017, 05:45:39 AM
Hello....Guys

My recommendation is both. Invest in bitcoin as well as ETH. Both the crypto currencies are built for different reasons and both are the pioneer in its own field. ETH is holding the second spot in crypto currency market since the longest time in terms of market cap. No other currency has come even closer to ETH and bitcoin. In 5 years, I see both bitcoin and ETH touching the moon. While bitcoin being the pioneer in crypto market but ETH is pioneering the smart contract platform. It is also technologically superior that bitcoin. When I started with crypto market, the ETH price was just $3 and I regret that I didn't buy at that time. I would have been a millionaire by now. So my recommendation would be both, bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 05:04:35 AM
I suggest to both of them. Bitcoin is like USD of cryptocurrency and ETH is likely the way of increasing capital for a business so both of them are important.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 04:38:01 AM
My opinion trade only bitcoin because ethereum have trouble with transcations and others media problems like spam about "Vitalik death")
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 04:20:30 AM
Well if you're gonna compare BTC to ETH bitcoin for sure is much better, although Eth is a good coin too its not the same as bitcoin but you can profit a lot just by holding it too for long term and there's less risk than bitcoin i can't really tell how much will eth rise but i am sure that you can really have a really great profit if you are playing your card right and making the right decision.
Activity: 60
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
December 08, 2017, 04:12:17 AM
Hello!

I think bitcoin is now the most promising. He is increasingly stronger in the economic system. However, I also buy and Ethereum - the approximate ratio 70BTC /30 ETH
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 08, 2017, 04:01:46 AM
Hello....Guys

No one can say the exact future of Ethereum or all of the cryptocurrencies as a whole. You could say ethereum predictions and speculations. I have some thoughts about it lately, Ethereum is now bleeding as we can see BTC is rising and most of the alts are inversely related to it.

if everything goes smooth, maybe it will reach around $1,200 in the year 2018. More companies are investing in Ethereum, it is flexible and allows so called smart contracts. There is a lot of features that Ethereum has and can lead to it's price hike in the next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: