Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 8. (Read 1918 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 13, 2018, 08:01:11 AM
Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Well, its too hard to predict even what will happen in the next few days so it will more complicated predict what will happen in five year later.
The price right now is going to dip but its not dip enough to comeback to its price in december.
I think bitcoin will continue growing, but i dont know how much price will be reached by etherium. Just hold and hope it can break the all time high.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
February 13, 2018, 07:50:18 AM
Choose Ethereum because it has better technology and many use cases that's why so many ICO's coming out.
We have the same justification, I also choose ETH because it has a better technology and to be first doesn't mean it will stay on top.
The world is changing and it is only the people who will dictate which could they will support, ETH has not grown like bitcoin did, I am pretty sure
time will come it will also pump.
Etherum can indeed be a good choice because the technology they have now used on multiple platforms. This can be a plus because Etherum will have a high volume of transactions and survive for a long time. But Bitcoin also has advantages, now Bitcoin has started to be known by many people so it can be said someday Bitcoin can be a benchmark as the most popular cryptocurrency. If concluded then both have advantages and disadvantages. For me investing and using both can be a great choice. The difference is how we divide the second portion, if I choose then I will divide 60 percent for Bitcoin and 40 For Etherum. I've done some analysis and I think it's the most rational choice and it's possible to get a bright future for our lives.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2018, 07:43:04 AM
I think it's Ethereum for the mean time because if I choose Bitcoin, I am still longing when the price will rise up,  maybe this coming midyear or last months of the year. I am glad that I joined ICO that will give much tokens to produced Ethereum, which is I am reference ti some traders who invest and hold coins for now.
Today I also prefer ethereum over bitcoin because though ethereum is also suffering a dropping of price its still not so risky compared to bitcoin, and also the properties of being stable of ethereum is one of the advantage to bitcoin. And aside from this ethereum is also a good investment too, next to bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
If for long term investing better rely on etherium alone because I have a strong belief that in the next few years the exchange rate will continue to increase significantly and very helpful to traders if you want to gain a big advantage in the future.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
Due to stiff challenges wallowing Bitcoin prices very much un stable these days since last month, Ethereum may be the next option actually. But for the fact that Ethereum is doing good currently, does not and never guarantee its surpassing Bitcoin. As we talk, Bitcoin is $8507.43, it is still struggling seriously. Who knows? It may rise up to about $15,000, in the next one month, the kind we witness in December January, 2018.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
February 13, 2018, 05:58:19 AM
Choose Ethereum because it has better technology and many use cases that's why so many ICO's coming out.
We have the same justification, I also choose ETH because it has a better technology and to be first doesn't mean it will stay on top.
The world is changing and it is only the people who will dictate which could they will support, ETH has not grown like bitcoin did, I am pretty sure
time will come it will also pump.
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
I'd prefer bitcoin over ethereum just for the fact is older and much more whorty.
If you plan to make an investment for as low it might be go with BTC, the price is really low today.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:36:08 AM
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 04:54:39 AM
Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

I think there is something stored in the future of ethereum, for the very reason that it happens to be one of the most commonly used coins. For example, in bounty campaigns, once the participants earn their respective coins, they usually trade their coins to ethereum which proves ethereum's usefulness. Thus, having the opportunity to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 13, 2018, 04:04:49 AM
I think it's Ethereum for the mean time because if I choose Bitcoin, I am still longing when the price will rise up,  maybe this coming midyear or last months of the year. I am glad that I joined ICO that will give much tokens to produced Ethereum, which is I am reference ti some traders who invest and hold coins for now.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
Ethereum because aside from so many good ICOs, it has many use cases and better technology.
Activity: 308
February 13, 2018, 01:56:13 AM
of course I chose bitcoin than ethereum because it has a higher price than ethereum and i'm looking forward that it's more valuable in pass few years from now. Cross fingers from that blessing.
February 09, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
Hello....Guys

I believe that at this time, Ethereum would be the right investment choice rather than bitcoin. We can see in the past few weeks that a lot of bitcoin-related bad news has been made and it has lost about 70% of its value. So I recommend not investing in bitcoins at the moment. This point, although bitcoin prices are showing slight increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 11:00:18 AM
Bitcoin will eventually go to the background and the first place will be the ethereum for capitalization. But bitcoin, we should say thank you very much for bringing us all to the crypt market!
Activity: 168
February 09, 2018, 12:59:09 AM
I go for both too, invest in ETH and farming BTC with GPUs

Seems good plan for me :p
I think at this point should not invest in bitcoin. We can see at the moment that bitcoin girls are very difficult to guess, the market is fluctuating constantly. So if you invest in bitcoin it will be very dangerous, the risk will be very high. You invest in ETH will be much safer, the price of ETH also fluctuate in a very large range so if you analyze well you can earn a lot of profits.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 08, 2018, 11:47:50 PM
Only one thing makes me think of ethereum over bitcoin. Recent days bitcoin is under focus of each and every government and has made hard regulations. Ethereum hasn't faced any such issue being a secondary part of the cryptocurrency network, based on which investing on Eth seems good as investing on bitcoin.
Activity: 121
February 08, 2018, 11:38:15 PM
Hello....Guys

I think that the current time you should invest in ETH because the current ETH is going to be extremely accurate and profitable for investors. There are many ICO projects running on the ETH and ETH platforms that are extremely capitalized, ranking second in the capitalization of https://coinmarketcap.com/. In addition, the price of ETH fluctuates more than bitcoin, which suggests that investing in ETH will bring more profit and faster.
I think that in the past few days the market has been going down due to bitocin's bad news coming from countries such as China and Korea. But at the moment we can see the bitcoin girl has started back and adjusted to $ 8600. These are very good signals that we should still trust and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 112
February 08, 2018, 11:27:47 PM
Hello....Guys

I think that the current time you should invest in ETH because the current ETH is going to be extremely accurate and profitable for investors. There are many ICO projects running on the ETH and ETH platforms that are extremely capitalized, ranking second in the capitalization of https://coinmarketcap.com/. In addition, the price of ETH fluctuates more than bitcoin, which suggests that investing in ETH will bring more profit and faster.
Activity: 32
February 07, 2018, 08:35:23 AM
I go for both too, invest in ETH and farming BTC with GPUs

Seems good plan for me :p
Activity: 47
February 07, 2018, 07:29:23 AM
Ethereum more stable then Bitcoin. Bitcoin was high but now it's less then 6 000 $ , I afraid to have a deal with Bitcoin, but I have Ethereum and I am sure of it
Pages:
Jump to: