Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 5. (Read 1918 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 10:50:38 PM
ethereum, for five years, could be high if it was seen at this time was still said to be the mediocre price. preparation for future savings would be suitable for the ethereum.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
March 01, 2018, 10:38:20 PM
Both are by far the most powerful
But I always think bitcoin should be the Top one in your portfolio
As many have said, blockchain exists because of the advent of bitcoin
Ethereum is now a new way for many startups to raise money
Both can bring about productivity change
So you need to determine an investment ratio maybe BTC:ETH 70%:30% ,like this,

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
March 01, 2018, 10:20:18 PM
The ethereum has a clear technical advantage. Bitcoin is the prophet of the crypto-currency world and his face, the ether in the technical plan is much ahead. Even from the philistine point of view, I do not see the need for bitcoin for me, but I can not imagine a day without operations with eth and neo
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 01, 2018, 07:49:45 PM
Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Bitcoin is now just getting used as a store value.Ethereum seems to have a solid future because of the smart contracts.Smart contract programs such a s ethereum help to make existing systems better.Processes like legal contract between individuals have become transparent processses due to which more nations are marching towards ethereum smart contracts.Canada and brazil are two examples which are entering in to ethereum platform to enhance their legacy infrastructure.

Ethereum's demand would not be a fluke but rather a reality due to increase in use of smart contracts.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 07:46:52 PM
Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

I believe we should invest in bitcoin at the moment, we can see that bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strongly over the past few days and could exceed $ 12000 at any time. So I think we should trade bitcoin at this time, bitcoin prices are at the $ 10200 level which is very suitable to buy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2018, 07:15:31 PM
Hello....Guys

Actually, what I do now is like juggling. When bitcoin’s value is down, I focus more on ethereum. But, when ethereum’s value is down, that time I focus on bitcoin. Either way, there’s earning on both. I think ethereum is being a really good contender against bitcoin out of all altcoins.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 04:42:06 PM
Just want to highlight few cons and pros of Ethereum ;

Pros:
1. Price has been increased by over 400x after ICO.
2. ETH is first smart contract platform where Decentralized apps can be built.
3. ETH transactions are faster because of very fast blocks and also the transaction fees is very small compared to bitcoin.
4. ETH also have constant development and good community support.

Con:
1. ETH network still needs some scaling solution because when even one game will get viral whole network get congested.
2. ETH is quite centralized atleast development part and vitalik+team hold really large number of coins

Conclusion, you can hold ETH for long term and can expect huge price gain in future.
I hope this one helps. I have eth wallet so once i have tokens. I'll try what you mention. I'm still newbie though. As far as i can share do both hold some for eth and btc.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 04:28:27 PM
Why not think of having both into the portfolio. Whether it is ethereum or bitcoin, both have got good proven results in terms of growth and adoption. So, investing on these assets won't lead to loss at any instance unless it gets hacked due to the negligence of the users.
J-N
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
March 01, 2018, 04:21:47 PM
Ethereum is a platform for tokens and widely used in ICO campaigns. But now this crypto-currency has a competitors NEO and Cardano. I think that they will get some part of potential capitalization of ETH, but the global ICO markets grow and Ethereum might be a promising crypto-currency anyway.
Activity: 60
March 01, 2018, 03:47:05 PM
Ethereum vs Bitcoin compared by

1) Technological capacity/potential
2) Economic security vs miner node count diversification
3) Transactional use case
4) ETH(Ethereum is not ETH) vs BTC as a currency and its accessibility
5) Economical adoption and popularity 6) Business adoption and integration
7) Future target group prospects

Personally, based on what I know Ethereum by far wins this one. Ethereum can do everything bitcoin can technologically wise PLUS it can already - act as the new decentralised "server" for all Developer applications - allow for certain existing and new currencies/blockchain to merge and integrate into the ethereum blockchain.Which then leads to - Dapps allowing IoT/smart devices that can communicate independently of each other( making stuff like auto selling excess solar power to neighbours/ drone delivery services / driverless car services/ airbnb auto lease services) - decentralised media outlets - decentralised identity database - finance decentralised international banking apps - realestate/automated inheritance apps/parliament voting list goes on basically anything you can think of as a business can be run on ethereum.

Though economically Ethereum is losing to bitcoin currently, its business adoption has seen far greater support than bitcoin. Ethereum is growing and being adopted by businesses from all industries and it's a matter of time before products are ready where average customers would be using Ethereum on a daily basis.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
March 01, 2018, 02:51:03 PM
Ethereum is considered as first altcoin actually, it have the most promising potential among altcoins, and its position is second in crypto currency's world, just after Bitcoin. Its value and price are expected to go up highly in the few next years, because the demand for this coin is increasing with time, since it is very needed for investing in ICO projects.
Activity: 36
March 01, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
It's hard to say which one. But I think this year is alt coins year, so that the question should be ETH or NEO?
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 02:20:23 PM
Hello....Guys

I would like to suggest you if you wanna make an investment for a long time, then you should choose Ethreum.Because ETH has a good future. nowadays a lot of investors continue investing in ETH. so we can predict ETH is the best investment for long-term investment.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 02:10:55 PM
I would invest in altcoins. There are plenty of good altcoins with good future like Cardano, ICON, QTUM and etc. I dont think BTC and ETH have much room for growth.
Activity: 74
March 01, 2018, 01:39:19 PM
I love both of them. But I'd have to side with bitcoin long term. There are some super great smart contract platforms on the way which will give them stiff competition
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 01, 2018, 01:35:34 PM
I would have to say that I would still invest in both of them as they both show a lot of potential. My personal preference is to favor Bitcoin mainly because it has already withstood the test of time (compared to the other cryptos at least) and because there's so much infrastructure around it and I can't see people just abandoning it when it's such brilliant technology
Bitcoin will get the priority over Ethereum. Though Eth is the best altcoins but it is no match for bitcoin. Bitcoin has been at the top of the digital currencies from the beginning and it has produced far larger amounts of benefit. Ethereum can never increase the capital as fast as bitcoin can. But I will also go for diversification, 75 percent for bitcoin and remaining for ETH. Bitcoin has the most potential.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 01:01:30 AM
I think it is better to choose the company of bitcoin instead of ethereum. The bitcoin is the prestigious and number one crypto in the industry so they are more credible and worthy to invest for future.
Always find better for yourself and keeping this in mind, we must learn better how to choose better options for us. In case of bitcoins or ETH, if you came across such situations then surely your answer should be bitcoins. Reasons are so obvious. Just see the price range of both the coins. Bitcoins have defeated every other altcoin in international market. They are more incredible than ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
I would have to say that I would still invest in both of them as they both show a lot of potential. My personal preference is to favor Bitcoin mainly because it has already withstood the test of time (compared to the other cryptos at least) and because there's so much infrastructure around it and I can't see people just abandoning it when it's such brilliant technology
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2018, 11:04:53 AM
its good to have a bit of both, never place your bets on only one horse!

I agree with you, it is better to have bitcoin and ethereum at the same time but you need to know do you have the money to buy both bitcoin and ethereum or not? and if your money is only enough to buy one of that coin, then I suggest to buy bitcoin only and do trade bitcoin pair usdt until you can have enough money to buy bitcoin and ethereum.
Having both ethereum and bitcoin at the same time and at your own account is so much highly appreciated. But of course you really must have your money to be use to but a cryptocurrency that is undoubtedly too much. Well it's up to you if you wanted have both or have one crypto for a time.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin I've know, and that's also what I am using now ,but we know that ethereum is also a potential coin that can also reach a high price, so we don't need to choose as long as we can hold this two coin.
Pages:
Jump to: