Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 3. (Read 1918 times)

P3
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 02:17:08 AM
ethereum is that the correct call for venture possibly on the grounds that the price is not too expensive once contrasted and bitcoin. not to mention for U.S.A. the miscroscopic capital of the simplest call is ethereum to travel past bitcoin i think it's troublesome to happen,and for the subsequent five years I figure price|the value|the price of ethereum are over the bitcoin cash cost.
Activity: 238
March 13, 2018, 04:28:30 AM
In the current state of affairs probably the best choice will be Ethereum. It is less dependent on the news information drawing, as it is revolved professional investors.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:51:03 AM
Long term view of cryptocurrency always deliver amazing result.  I like the fact that the approach of the writer of this thread reflect this.  Looking at ethereum potential in 5 years,  ethereum might have s price like that of Bitcoin.  Ethereum has been so successful in the last three years and it can  only get better for ethereum.
Activity: 574
March 10, 2018, 04:48:11 AM
Both of them
Well, I'd put 3/4 money in BTC and remaining in ETH
And if I were you, I'd do it right now when BTC and ETH price went down
In my opinion it'll go up in some weeks
And look for other crypto (altcoins) try to make your own decisions where you wanna invest, but don't invest much money
It's kind of a game and you have to get fun from it, however, if you lose you don't have to cry because of your lose
Be careful
Activity: 490
March 10, 2018, 04:02:09 AM
Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Let's not predict for 5 years, let's talk about the current situation, which is explained only by one ether is much better for investment, he has already gained strength to beat the records, and bitcoin has already dried up and we see how he tries without success to break the bar at 10k.
Activity: 490
March 09, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
i think in this time, i will choose to invest in ETH rather than bitcoin, ETH is more convinient in many aspects than btc, investing  in ICOs nowadays is much convinient, the fee is cheaper than btc and faster in any transactions, that is why many investors like to use eth to invest in ICOs than btc, ETH has higher potential to be the fastest altcoins increasing in the future.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 03:55:35 AM
I do not know exactly how the future of ethereum is. I think in the next 5 years will probably be a major competitor of Bitcoin in the matter of value of deposit and exchange rate (as Asset).
I think it does not matter if now want to start investing in ETH
Activity: 266
March 09, 2018, 01:04:17 AM
ethereum is the correct decision for venture most likely on the grounds that the cost isn't excessively costly when contrasted and bitcoin. let alone for us the little capital of the best decision is ethereum to go past bitcoin I believe it's difficult to happen,and for the following 5 years I figure the cost of ethereum will be over the bitcoin money cost.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
March 04, 2018, 08:41:17 AM
You cant choose between to different coin with different properties . Bitcoin more often used to save value like gold, on other side Ethereum is  platform for ICO and smart contracts I think both of them deserve to be in portfolio in rate 60/50 BTC/ETH
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 08:04:09 AM
ethereum is the right choice for investment probably because the price is not too expensive when compared with bitcoin. let alone for us the small capital of the best choice is ethereum to go beyond bitcoin I think it's hard to happen,and for the next 5 years I think the price of ethereum will be above the bitcoin cash price

All crypto currencies have their respective advantages. When we talk about using each platform, the bitcoin stick serves as a form of peer repayment but Ethereum offers multi-purpose tools including smart contracts and unique ecosystems. Ethereum is a game changer lately, weve see the price go up in just a short time like bitcoin. So I can say Ethereum is the best alternative for Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
March 04, 2018, 07:48:29 AM
Bitcoin, Ethereum, LTC, Neo. These coins should be in everyone's portfolio. And in what proportion you decide.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
March 04, 2018, 07:30:45 AM
At the time you wrote that comment bitcoin was almost  20k and it seems it was very good decision to not invest in bitcoin back then because it dropped till 6k after .On the the other hand Ethereum also dropped but not that sharp. Ethereum is a better investment option from my point of view.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 06:46:24 AM
Actually I like both, even if we can say thay bitcoin already made its name in the cryto_world but ethereum also making noise in the field of crytocurrencies bevause the community shows support on this currency.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
Really just depends on Casper goes. When Ethereum goes proof of stake, it's anyone's guess how that affects the market, not just ETH, but all ERC20 tokens too.
Not sure about POS will give a lot of impact to the ERC20 tokens too but as long as the etheruem will be gained a lot of possitive news regarding POS system and Altcoins used ethereum platform will get impact too. We will see another block decrease at this year. I was interested about that.
Maybe it all depends of a person of what he think profitable to him because these 2 leading coins are both profitable but as i said depending on how you bring it on, and its all about strategy and tactics. But as for me i prefer to be in bitcoin because its volatility gives me an opportunity to earn profit.
Activity: 574
March 04, 2018, 02:51:16 AM
It depends on you and what you want
Bitcoin is the standart - gold of other crypto - ethereum is like silver/bronze
However, who knows, maybe silver will be more expensive than a silver during this and future years
Try to take bitcoin, that's my opinion, you will be more confident with it and if the price of any coin will rise, you just can exchange it without any problem

Activity: 126
March 04, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
Bitcoin will become stronger, more stable, and a reserve for digital currencies just like dollar is for other international fiat currencies.Today many international companies accepting Bitcoin.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 04, 2018, 12:49:30 AM
Really just depends on Casper goes. When Ethereum goes proof of stake, it's anyone's guess how that affects the market, not just ETH, but all ERC20 tokens too.
Not sure about POS will give a lot of impact to the ERC20 tokens too but as long as the etheruem will be gained a lot of possitive news regarding POS system and Altcoins used ethereum platform will get impact too. We will see another block decrease at this year. I was interested about that.
Activity: 476
March 03, 2018, 11:19:58 PM
If you want multiple gains then keep your faith and your investments on bitcoin. I think it will just stay where it is now and will not grow further. ICO are the only reason it has value and utility.
Activity: 24
March 03, 2018, 11:17:16 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 07:38:53 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum I think are king and vizier. We can say that the king is very powerful and mighty. The vizier is the infrastructure of many progenies. I think two projects are good. But I think Ethereum will win more. Btc can do everything: D
Pages:
Jump to: