Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 4. (Read 1918 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 03, 2018, 07:19:26 PM
i think if i have to choose between ETH and BTC, i will not choose one, because these are two of the most important coins on the cryptocurrency market. There value has become too important that the price has risen very high last few years, most volume of a day always belongs to these coin, their dominance in the market will be very much powerful that we can not choose only one to invest but both.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
March 03, 2018, 06:39:39 PM
These 2 coins is impossible to compare. They have different purposes in community. Ethereum will play the  role of main smart contract platform, Bitcoin is like a father of all cryptocurrencies , the stability of all other coins, including ethereum, depends on bitcoin stability. Ethereum will be №2.
So, cross the fingers.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 03, 2018, 06:26:47 PM
At this time, as Bitcoin rates increase rapidly and altcoin is showing signs of decline, I would choose to invest in altcoin as Ethererum. Because we can see the future of the currency market will be altcoin, Ethererum rather than Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has failed to become a famous worldwide currency. Bitcoin is now used as a gold-like asset, people hold and sell when exchange rates increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 03, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
I think ethereum still more reliable than bitcoin , i will hold eth
Activity: 600
March 03, 2018, 03:36:14 PM
I think both are good too, But our income is still good bitcoin, Because bitcoin is very famous And very easy to get more profit, And enthereum is also good because their journey is still very long, so you will still many opportunities for investment in long term.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 03, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
From my point of view both bitcoin and Ethereum are great coins and they should be seen as a secure and profitable long term investments. If you put your money in any of them right now , next year this time your money would at least worth 3x. If you wanna pick one of them i would prefer Ethereum because it will probably end this year between 5 and 10 k.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
I think that everyone has already started to regard Bitcoin as a gold coin in the world of crypto-currencies and just eager to see it as a means of payment. But what is ETHEREUM. First of all, eth is created as a platform for the development of decentralized applications, and its block computer is specially designed to run applications. Applications can be different, ranging from such as VC or Twitter and ending with applications for selling something, concluding contracts or even solving complex scientific problems.

Hence it can be understood that Eterium is not a currency for buying and selling anything and it can not be called "digital gold".
Activity: 84
March 03, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
I'm very sorry, I do not really know how ethereum how. All I know ethereum is the right choice for who will invest in the long term like five years, but nobody knows the price of ethereum after five years because we do not know its potential.
Activity: 112
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
March 03, 2018, 11:37:08 AM
I prefer the BTC because it's the first coin and the original crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 03, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
Both are very good coins, I think the idea of having both is quite a remunerative choice. They are different and
both are making quite a mark in the cryptocurrency market. If it were to me I would really purchase both and
classify them as my short term and long term coins of choice and strategy. Ethereum may be behind bitcoin but
this is the most stable coin out there, it is pumping unlike bitcoins but it doesn't have that erratic fluctuation
bitcoin possesses that alarms investors on a red day. Not to mention it's essential importance on trading platforms.
Bitcoin may be highly volatile but the potential is unmatched and inimitable by far. It's supreme and still has so
much to offer. Both are unique and prestigious with their unique importance and relevance in the market.
Activity: 140
March 03, 2018, 08:58:56 AM
ethereum is the right choice for investment probably because the price is not too expensive when compared with bitcoin. let alone for us the small capital of the best choice is ethereum to go beyond bitcoin I think it's hard to happen,and for the next 5 years I think the price of ethereum will be above the bitcoin cash price
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
Yes Ethereum would be one of the best option to invest in other than Bitcoin because its value is still low and a lot of investors are using this coin. So maybe if you invest in Ethereum for long term it would reach the same amount of Bitcoin; the same amount as of today in a few more years.
copper member
Activity: 364
March 03, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
The only strategy that matter in crypto currency investment is time.Eth is a good coin too its not the same as bitcoin.isuggest to both of them.the queue is very long.ethereum remains to be the most popular platform for Ico projects.I would have been a millionaire by now.so my recommendation would be both,bitcoin and Eth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 03, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
Slightly different blockchains, but I think that the prospects are much higher in the blockchain Ethereum, as they are very many where involved, and a lot is developed on their platform
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
March 03, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
Bitcoin has a future only if the community agrees on its development. Otherwise, after a couple of years, bitcoin cash will come first
Activity: 94
March 03, 2018, 07:19:24 AM
I think for Bitcoin or Ethereum both have potential but we do not know about their prices the next 5 years because the price increase and price decline in the market is unpredictable
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
I would invest in altcoins. There are plenty of good altcoins with good future like Cardano, ICON, QTUM and etc. I dont think BTC and ETH have much room for growth.
Seriously? Brother you might misunderstood something or may be your learning is not validated uphill now. If you are saying such about bitcoins and ETH that they don’t have any room for improvement then I think everything is just demolished and you are the only sole responsible authority behind it. You must need to learn what and how of these coins and only then you will be knowing better about them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 01:24:47 AM
Ethereum would be a great option for you aside from Bitcoin because it is slowly moving up, the chances are it still is very cheap to buy so if you probably hold this coin for 5 years or more, I am pretty sure you'll gain a lot of profits just by holding them.
Activity: 44
March 02, 2018, 01:17:43 AM
I believe in Ethereum way more than bitcoin. I'm just tired of using bitcoin for most transactions for various rhings because it's so slow. Ethereum is way better and lately i've been using litecoin and deeponion.
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 01:08:55 AM
In those that hold a lot of COINS, COINS as the first application of block chain, solve the accumulation of years of sovereign currency system in the world, the defects, a beyond national borders, currency inflation has extensive and great demand. For bitcoin, a pure desire to achieve this would be enough to sustain a broad appreciation.

Of course, more people bet on bilateral bets. Whether the etheric coin or COINS, compared with the current monetary system, the volume is small, all have their enormous room for growth, are also facing many restrictive conditions, is not to the tit for tat.
Pages:
Jump to: