Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
In my opinion both are the future cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum has already gained popularity so no doubt that these two are the future cryptos and also good for investment.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
Bitcoin will always be number 1 in the cryptocurrency, so it is the coin of the future in the cryptocurrency, the main thing is not to lose people's interest in the cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is too old in my opinion. It has done a lot for our industry but I cannot take a coin serious that has 7 transactions per second and costs so much money even for a fee. There are a lot of altcoins that can bring more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Definitely BTC, ETH is great but it is gaining only on the fact that smart contracts are made on it. There are a ton of other smart- contract coins which are similar or even better. On other hand BTC is a store of a value and in my mind will stay as exactly that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
in the future, both of these cryptocurrencies will remain so - without Bitcoin, there would be no ETH, and vice versa.
These are important blockchains that go together.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Both bitcoin and ethereum will be great currencies in the future but I can assure you that in the absence of bitcoin, there wouldn't be any future for ethereum. ETH will only exist if BTC continues to exists
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Both of this two coins bitcoin and ethereum have high possibilities that could be the future of crypto currency but when we say in bitcoin i could see this is the future of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin still leading the top coins and the king of cryptocurrency and having huge of value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Both are, and I hope you are not thinking that ethereum will take over bitcoin because that wouldn't happen and even if it will happen on any slightest imagination, it will take quite a long time to happen.
Activity: 460
It is an old topic, but in my opinion for me these are both potential coins ever since, especially in bitcoin which is now still dominant among crypto. But etherium also no.1 alts these days and if you look to its market it has quite good fluctuations which is also good to invest as well in this time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I don't think that some of these coins is a future of crypto. They  exist at the moment.
As for future I expect seeing something really huge with unrealised potential
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Choose and wonder now what currency is better for what the future is meaningless. You can only decide now where to invest. There will be many more and the market itself will choose a reliable base currency, which will be compared with the rest. Every coin is needed..
in this case, I will try to collect the two coins, because I think the two coins are the most potential coins for this year. however, maybe I should focus more on eth. this might be because the price is cheaper, so having it in sufficient quantities will be easier.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

Both has a great future but i will say that bitcoin will be dominance in crypto because as they say its a mother of all altcoin. Every coin with a good used case will have a great future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Choose and wonder now what currency is better for what the future is meaningless. You can only decide now where to invest. There will be many more and the market itself will choose a reliable base currency, which will be compared with the rest. Every coin is needed..
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
of course I'm sure both are equally good and have great potential for long-term investment. bitcoin, one of the crypto market leaders, on the other hand, ethereum also has advantages that bitcoin does not have, which is a smart platform with the ico project. this is what makes two coins like by many people for investment.

I am agree. I am prefer divide my investment in both coin. Ethereum is good coin for bussiness and bitcoin could be a digital asset like gold. Bitcoin and ethereum is like gold and silver and both has biggest daily volume.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
of course I'm sure both are equally good and have great potential for long-term investment. bitcoin, one of the crypto market leaders, on the other hand, ethereum also has advantages that bitcoin does not have, which is a smart platform with the ico project. this is what makes two coins like by many people for investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I would say bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency because of the popularity of bitcoin and the new investors know about the bitcoin that is why they came here in cryptocurrency because of bitcoin they want to earn more from bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
Whether now or in the future, if I am asked to chose between some Cryptocurrencies, I will definitely chose Bitcoin anytime and anyday. It is a coin I have come to trust on its potential and its value. Bitcoin is the future Cryptocurrency.
No body doubt it. bitcoin as mother of cryptocurrency have number one big volume on the world. Eth have people as developer want to learning blockchain begin a new token with new cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and ethereum are both different crypto have another project and people who want to developing it.
Activity: 1190
Bitcoin will remain a crypto currency in the future and ethereum has always been the king of altcoin. That's what happened before, now and later. Because Bitcoin is always the first choice for everyone to invest if they make a long-term investment. Because the benefits of bitcoin investment are always profitable.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
The present is the king of the market. when price movements occur in both of them have a very big effect. and for both I am still optimistic about bitcoin which will be able to become a good future. ethereum itself also still has potential when it is currently the main altcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is more widely accepted than ethereum. Although they are both digital currency. We are more familiar with this, and the advantages of it the more people know about Bitcoin the more they will invest, trade, buy and sell. Which will contribute to the demand of it.
Certain. between them bitcoin remains a priority or the main one. later it will become a big thing in the future of cryptocurrency if there is no problem going forward.
Pages:
Jump to: