Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Is there another option than choosing one coin from two? I think both of them will survive as they are different good platforms
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is indeed more widely known by many people and is the first cryptocurrency. So it's no wonder if bitcoin is more known if people who just know first and may be able to become crypto later on And for ethereum, of course we already know a large community.
I think the issue of fame now is that both coins need not be doubted. both of these coins already have a large community and a very broad market. we all know that. choosing both assets is the most appropriate choice.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
After 10 years we have already seen the Bitcoin performances that inspite of all critics, protests and market difficulties that Bitcoin have experienced but still its survived. Bitcoin already build a deep foundation of trust as the most trusted crypto for investment therefore it is clear that Bitcoin is the future Crypto currency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Bitcoin is more widely accepted than ethereum. Although they are both digital currency. We are more familiar with this, and the advantages of it the more people know about Bitcoin the more they will invest, trade, buy and sell. Which will contribute to the demand of it.
Bitcoin is indeed more widely known by many people and is the first cryptocurrency. So it's no wonder if bitcoin is more known if people who just know first and may be able to become crypto later on And for ethereum, of course we already know a large community.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Bitcoin is more widely accepted than ethereum. Although they are both digital currency. We are more familiar with this, and the advantages of it the more people know about Bitcoin the more they will invest, trade, buy and sell. Which will contribute to the demand of it.
Activity: 598
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum will increase in the future, because these two coins are the best Crypto coins at the moment, so Investors don't hesitate to invest in them.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
although ethereum has a smart contractual power it cannot be denied that bitcoin is the first digital currency to be launched and can have valuable value up to now. ethereum will remain behind bitcoin even though it has been widely used by most projects as a driver of the exchange of several platforms that will be launched

As I've read here. Most people are believers of bitcoin and same goes with me as well. Eth is serving a different purpose here in the crypto community but BTC is like the USD in the world of crypto. So it is like asking, can USD be replace by other existing fiat currencies?
Activity: 266
Whether now or in the future, if I am asked to chose between some Cryptocurrencies, I will definitely chose Bitcoin anytime and anyday. It is a coin I have come to trust on its potential and its value. Bitcoin is the future Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I believe though ethereum is the best smart contract so far, there's no way it will become the future of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will still remain the future of cryptocurrency for as long as cryptocurrency survives.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
although ethereum has a smart contractual power it cannot be denied that bitcoin is the first digital currency to be launched and can have valuable value up to now. ethereum will remain behind bitcoin even though it has been widely used by most projects as a driver of the exchange of several platforms that will be launched
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
Bitcoin is like a father, a pioneer. It must be like gold in the modern economy. For Ethereum a great future of course, it is an excellent ecosystem. Only Vitalik develops it very little, or does not want to.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
The two coins have their respective advantages, but they are like fathers and children who are always up to date.  Although it is different, bitcoin remains superior in terms of price and quality because bitcoin is the father of crypto.  Currently, the price of bitcoin is getting better and so is ethereum which has increased prices, maybe in the future both coins will be very good.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
If we compare which product is better, of course Ethereum is far better and more efficient than Bitcoin but in terms of price tends to be far from Bitcoin which might cause Bitcoin to be superior but if we speak for the future Ethereum has a very good Bitcoin future according because I see the existing platform Ethereum is far more useful than Bitcoin.
I believe equally strongly in these two coins. I believe in Bitcoin very much because of its high reliability. I think that it is better to invest in 2 coins at the same time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If we compare which product is better, of course Ethereum is far better and more efficient than Bitcoin but in terms of price tends to be far from Bitcoin which might cause Bitcoin to be superior but if we speak for the future Ethereum has a very good Bitcoin future according because I see the existing platform Ethereum is far more useful than Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is and will always be the future of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has gained a reputation which will be hard for any other coin or token pu there to build. Every other altcoin depends on Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
bitcoin more familiar than ethereum, there are many support for dealing with this, for trade, or just invest, or daily payment.
so, i thought for long term, bitcoin deserve for the future token.
Since before bitcoin is popular in all and in terms of investment, so its possible it become the future cryptocurrency. Because it has many uses and it accepted it anywhere and as we see bitcoin now is most prefer of people compare to Ethereum.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

Ethereum is good but all our hopes lie in Bitcoin, this is the only coin right now that has all the attention and being propagated as the coin to be adopted, we can push Ethereum after we made the majority of the people adopted and supported Bitcoin, all good coins must co- exist.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

The longer you stay in the crypto, the clearer it will become that Bitcoin is the all. In my opinion more than 90% of the market altcoins were created to die.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Bitcoin to me will always be the better store of value, due to how much longer it has existed, true store of values require at least 5-10 years worth of price data.
I think Ethereum is the most relevant blockchain platform for programmable money at the moment, whether this will make it more relevant than BTC is anyone's guess.
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
It is difficult to compare them since both have characteristics that make them special and that is why they occupy the first and second place in the market capitalization.

Without a doubt, I would like to see another currency in number one that isn't bitcoin, but with all its background and the acceptance that has generated in all this time I do not think it will happen soon.

I can imagine bitcoin cash surpassing etherum in the market capitalization, this due to the low fees, the huge blocks and the quick transactions that it offers. But undoubtedly both etherum and Bitcoin Cash have a long way to go in terms of acceptance.
Pages:
Jump to: