Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Both are good coins and very potential, the power suggests that you hold both before the price really rises significantly
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
they are all good quality coins. i think Bitcoin is the best. it is the most scattered coin on a global scale. its trading volume exceeds half of the total encrypted transaction volume. it has been the most reliable from 2008 to the present.
Activity: 378
Bitcoin is already well established and it is gaining more recognition day by day. Ethereum is yet to get to where bitcoin is now
When we look at what is in high demand, it is bitcoin. Therefore, it has moire likelihood to gain more recognition in future.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
Bitcoin and ethereum has a great future.Bitcoin is great coin and mother of all cryptocurrency that makes all coins discovered like ethereum.And  it is because bitcoin is decentralized digital currency it can transact without any help of any central bank and ethereum has its own platform and smart contracts but it is also depends on the bitcoins movement in the market.If bitcoin fails all coins fails.
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

I would say both because both are going well maybe the ethereum little lower in price but bitcoin is reached a high level i think which is comfortable for you is good for you.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

You had a point, look at now bitcoin go uprising compare to ethereum after bear market situation ethereum is harder to recover their price until the king isn't sleeping their price to moving on.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I am sure that you knew the answer before you asked.
Bitcoin is the most decentralized, biggest, most used, not yet hacked and the most widely accepted cryptocurrency that we currently have.  Smiley
Cryptocurrency is bitcoin. The collapse of btc means the collapse of the entire market. The only issue here is not tech and the king is the best proof of this. IMO the current positions in the market are enough for each one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency was made possible by Bitcoin and as such have been seen as the future of cryptocurrencies since time immemorial. Yes, ETH is a good altcoin with good and amazing features, but that doesn't make it a competitor of Bitcoin.
So refering to your question, Bitcoin is and will always be the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 467
For now I would say they are all good in the market with high market cap. What I can say is that since people are integrating the blockchain with so many industries. People are paying for services with BTC so for me I think BTC is the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 130
Both Ethereum and Bitcoin have an army of admirers and opponents. If you want to buy cryptocurrency, consider what you can use it for. Bitcoin is a good choice because it’s the most valuable currency on the market that is already widely accepted for payments. Meanwhile, Ethereum is more functional and affordable.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Both of them are the most popular currency of this time and will be a hotcakes in future. The problem is they both are very different form each other Bitcoin is the first blockchain based currency and normally used as a payment portal so in future Bitcoin has the biggest claim as a digital future currency. In other hand ethereum is a platform based token so it's hard for ethereum to become a payment options. And they both have limitations and developing team working on them. But I can assure you they both will stay with us in future.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Definitely bitcoin is the future it's most widely accepted worldwide than ethereum, there are lots of points of acceptance for bitcoin and there is still gonna be more for bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 462
Both are the future of cryptocurrencies. Also I don't see why you compare Bitcoin and ethereum, they have entirely different features and perform separate duties. Ethereum can no outshine bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Popularity and Acceptability will always put Bitcoin ahead of Ethereum. Although Ethereum is unique in its smart contract ability, the entire cryptocurrency will still always depend on Bitcoin even in future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
At this point i have learnt that comparing things or in this case cryptocurrencies that do not save the same purpose does not yield the intended results. 

Bitcoin and Ethereum are totally different & I think both dependent on each other because of their contributions to the crypto ecosystem, however I still would pick BTC over ETH because of the huge demand and support it has, as can be seen by its price.

Activity: 192
Both have a significant role to play in the future of cryptocurrency but their role is not the same. Bitcoin will always continue to be the face of the entire industry while Ethereum will continue to be the king of altcoins, so both will always be very important to us.
Activity: 645
I think that someone will displace them. But perhaps it will take another 10 years. But so far Bitcoin leader. And everything rules here. I hope he succeeds in fixing on $ 7,000 this month.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
I am sure that you knew the answer before you asked.
Bitcoin is the most decentralized, biggest, most used, not yet hacked and the most widely accepted cryptocurrency that we currently have.  Smiley
Activity: 294
There are thousands of other great crypto currencies on the market and I would not wonder if few years later NEO or EOS are going to be on the top of the market. But if you are asking, I prefer ETH, because it is more comfortable for transactions and is much faster.
copper member
Activity: 547
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and Ethereum are undoubtedly two major cryptocurrencies that gain more influence on the market. At first blush, they seem similar, but in fact, they are fundamentally different.
Pages:
Jump to: