Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Etherium? - page 2. (Read 610 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 22, 2018, 07:06:57 AM
Bitcoin is way better than Ethereum. For long term investments the bitcoin has more productivity than ethereum since bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies and altcoins are relying from the market of its father.
Activity: 266
Merit: 50
March 22, 2018, 07:05:31 AM
I still optimistic both coins will rise or return to normal like four months ago. same I hold both coins, usually, if bitcoin price is rise then price ETH follow a rise. for at this time only need a patience and stay your eyes watch for the market.
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
March 22, 2018, 06:51:27 AM
I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.

Bitcoin is the king and I would go for bitcoin supporting that it would still be the number 1 crypto. All depends it's price on bitcoin, when bitcoin is down then ethereum is down also. This recent dip proves why bitcoin is the king.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
I think when choosing between Etherium or Bitcoin depends on the capital owned. if I have a lot of capital I recommend to buy bitcoin and if have a little capital I suggest to buy Etherium.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
March 22, 2018, 05:31:58 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good coins, for me there's no need to choose one of them, its better if you invest in both of them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
Having both coins is a good investment. Yes, it is believed that etherium will take over, if you are willing to hold it for a long time, then you should.  But, if it's for short term, it would be good to have Bitcoin, however with the value it has, it's too expensive.
Activity: 352
March 22, 2018, 05:15:54 AM
bitcoin is king in crypto, ethereum is second in value, both coin has potential and will be of great value in the future, so i buy both
Yeah i will agree with you my friend bitcoin is a king and i will say ethereum is a right hand because of its truly value to make us evolve in our life.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.

Bitcoin has already become obsolete as a technology. And only because he is the first of the Crypto-currency, on him there is still such a big price. ETH is constantly evolving and improving its performance. Well, it will win the fastest as always.
Activity: 560
March 22, 2018, 04:19:59 AM
Your'e right!
But, you can change anything if you choose both because both sides can be help to you if you invest and I think eth can be compete with bitcoin someday but cannot surpassed btc so probably both sides are good in terms of investing.
Activity: 193
March 22, 2018, 04:18:24 AM
I choose to invest bitcoin because bitcoin for now is a low price. buy nad hold sell for the future pump price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 22, 2018, 04:15:41 AM
although Ethereum has increased and continues to go up. I am still faithful to Bitcoin. because I have long been my dream and continue to give me many benefits by investing and trading.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 03:58:41 AM
I think both bitcoin and ETH have a fluctuating, promising and profitable value that we can get. and also good for long-term investment. so I am also confused if in order to choose because both good for the future.

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 03:33:35 AM
actually there is not comparison between the two,bitcoin was primary crypto currency which was taken as virtual payment system ,it is the most popular crypto and widely used for payment,while ethereum was developed to become platform with smart contract to provide base for new upcoming project to host their ico and use the blockchain technology to develop dapps. .both are different and unique of their kind.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
March 22, 2018, 03:25:00 AM
I always choose Bitcoin from the other coin. it makes me a little bored. because I use Bitcoin for a long time. and I also see Ethereum pretty good to have. so I decided to try Ethereum.
Activity: 111
March 22, 2018, 03:17:44 AM
bitcoin is a major benchmark of altcoin, ethereum altcoin and its presence after bitcoin. I think if you want more long-term investments to bitcoin because bitcoin can already be used in various online sales systems but some of these coins have decreased in price because of the many negative issues about bitcoin and altcoin, if you are sure for long-term investments then do not too hesitant to start
Activity: 145
March 22, 2018, 03:07:49 AM
bitcoin is king in crypto, ethereum is second in value, both coin has potential and will be of great value in the future, so i buy both

Thinking that good and choices you are very was right if bought them but I now don’t have enough capital in buying bitcoin because the price of her still too expensive although the market price now again down and I just afford to buy ethereum because the price of her still affordable, therefore I more pick ethereum.
Activity: 142
March 22, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
ETH will soon be replace by other public chain with smart contract, but bitcoin will never be replaced.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 12:04:07 AM
indeed Bitcoin became king of the coins. Bitcoin has a high increment potential and a high level of interest. already many people who give their trust in Bitcoin. so this gives me the confidence to choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 11:55:45 PM
These two coins are great for long-term investments, I suggest you keep these two coins. if you have both these coins will give you many benefits in the future
copper member
Activity: 140
March 21, 2018, 11:36:26 PM
If we wonder that we can destroy the first crypto currency Bitcoin, we can distinguish three groups of attacks: 1. Sent to slow the spread of bitcoin. 2.Destined to destroy the infrastructure of bitcoin. 3.These are aimed at slowing the development of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: