Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Etherium? - page 4. (Read 610 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
Since everyone is coordinated on Bitcoin, there is a stronger incentive to invest in building up more infrastructure around Bitcoin than alternatives. Block-chain was launched simultaneously with its first application and a financial one-Bitcoin. The two are joined at the hip in mind and thought but they are not the same. Ethereum is the first contender to tackle an alternative use for blockchain in the form of transactions and smart contracts.All those new alt coins developed to ‘fix’ problems with Bitcoin and Ethereum will die. I choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
For me both are good for investments both in the long run and short term, but I still prefer to invest in bitcoin because for me more quickly gain profit, and for me entheteum is also good because ethereum travel is also still long and also good. for long-term investments.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.

In December 2015, a single Bitcoin was worth somewhere around $440, while the same Bitcoin was worth $2600 when I first wrote this article in July 2017 and was worth $9,500 when I updated this article in 29th of November 2017 and now is worth $9,482. Today Bitcoin was between $8,000 – $9,400 a usual fluctuation I would say.

Keep in mind that attempting to offer a short term prediction for the price of Ether is a difficult endeavor. For starters, the price of a single Ether is so volatile that it can lose 25% of its value in one day, only to regain it in the next. The most recent example is, 150 days ago was a bit under $300 and now is $730. But there was a lot of volatility in the last three months with Ethereum going to as low as $550 and back to $770, and even at $1,440 in early January 2018 and now at $730.Ethereum was started 2014 – drain technical analysis from any potency it might have in making Ethereum price predictions for 2018. Rendering any forecast suspicious at best. Therefore, all the following predictions take a long-term look at things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 10:53:49 AM
choose ETH. Because ETH price is still cheap. about $ 570. Buy it as much as possible and keep it for some time. You will never be disappointed
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
I only have a few Ethereum and I think now is not the best time for all cryptocurrencies. While no one knows what the consequences will be due to the ban on ICO in Google, the ban on advertising in Facebook and Twitter. Options development a bit. Other courses, cryptocurrency will grow or go down. There's a lot of bad news on all sides. For this reason, to sell or buy has a lot of risks. Although there is information that large investors began to buy a lot of cryptocurrency. Perhaps you should look at other coins or tokens that have good growth potential.
Activity: 1
March 21, 2018, 10:50:01 AM
I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.

I only have Bitcoin and I think only Bitcoin is the right crypto to invest in it. The reasons are many and they are simple.

Bitcoin has more upside potential
Bitcoin is more widely accepted than Ethereum in many different sites and online stores
Bitcoin is more supported by the crypto community in general
Bitcoin has a limit of 21 million coins while Ethereum has unlimited supply.
Bitcoin has a limit of 21 million and ethereum unlimited, this needs to be debated and more points for and which is better future , experts need to throw light on this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 10:44:52 AM
If you have any indecision then i told you can chose both coin because there is no doubt about both 2 coin. For long term investment you can chose Btc. i think its all depends on you.

for me, I prefer to choose bitcoin even though the market price decreases but still bitcoin is on the top selling and buying of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin started since 2009 and  with the current market cap of 319 billion dollar while Ethereum started since 2013 and with current market cap of 70 billion dollar.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 21, 2018, 10:41:08 AM
The etherium rises in price and does not jump so much as bitcoin will be stable in price then it will already be bitcoin again in first place
I do not think so. There are many people who prefer ETH than bitcoin and ETH has much features better BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

I only have Bitcoin and I think only Bitcoin is the right crypto to invest in it. The reasons are many and they are simple.

Bitcoin has more upside potential
Bitcoin is more widely accepted than Ethereum in many different sites and online stores
Bitcoin is more supported by the crypto community in general
Bitcoin has a limit of 21 million coins while Ethereum has unlimited supply.
Thanks for your wonderful explanation regarding the difference of Bitcoin and Etherium. Now, i was enlighten of which I should invest more. Good thing there is a thread like this that can help people to understand more cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 10:37:34 AM
Why choose if you can do both long-term investment? They have both different aspect bitcoin as no. 1 crypto currency and etherium is doing good also. Hold both and see how it will grow .
Activity: 376
March 21, 2018, 10:27:19 AM
According tome i will go for BTC because it is best.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Both of them is really good to invest in longterm  bitcoin is on the top  end etherium is the second place high value in the market i think bitcoin never been replace by etherium..
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 10:19:36 AM
Diversify your portfolio. Never put your eggs in one basket. Having both the cryptocurrency king and queen is a sound investment.
Activity: 44
March 21, 2018, 10:18:25 AM
Both are good options.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 10:16:07 AM
The answer dude will still be both. The oracle of Omaha couldn't be more right when he said never put all your eggs in a basket in financial business. Just because the price of bitcoin is beginning to fall doesn't mean it will not recover. Infact with the fall, any wise investor will see the window to buy more bitcoin and hodl.
Activity: 162
March 21, 2018, 10:12:51 AM
This is really an old topic, and from my own point of view, I will be more willing to choose bitcoin. Because I'm just an ordinary investor, I'd prefer to see the value of the product, and there's no doubt that bitcoin is more valuable than Etherium. Maybe a few years or decades later, more and more people are using Etherium. There are more ways for companies to accept Etherium. But I think bitcoin will always be the king, unless the encrypted currency community has disappeared.
Activity: 52
March 21, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
I believe that it is necessary to invest in bitcoin. Ethereum will never catch up and surpass bitcoin
Activity: 448
March 21, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
I think 60% for bitcoin and 40% for ethereum because bitcoin is the main coin so investment is very good, but ethereum is also a big coin which I think both are good coins for investment.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
Still , Ethereum will always be a small shadow of bitcoin , because of the big price margin but both have a significance in long term investment, though bitcoin has advantage in terms of value due to wide range of acceptance in the market but ETH trying to prove of being on the top list of crypto that gives a credit for both of them,
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 21, 2018, 09:52:26 AM
Bitcoin will always be my holdings. I earned a lot of Altcoins like Ethereum or those that are Ethereum based tokens but I will convert them all into Bitcoin. I will never hold Altcoins too long because it isn't that safe. I can't use Ethereum to buy something online or as payments because only Bitcoin is available here in my country as for payment method. If in terms of long term investment go for Bitcoin of course.
Pages:
Jump to: