Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Etherium? - page 3. (Read 610 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 11:30:19 PM
if I prefer bitcoin value of the coin larger, because I thought the monetary value metal etherium still under bitcoin.
Activity: 84
March 21, 2018, 11:05:12 PM
Bitcoin - it's first and top currency and bounded 21M coins, but slow and high cost transaction.

Ethereum - more fast and cheap, but have unbouded total coins.

No we create new currency Delta. 4000M coins + smart contracts(verifyed) + multi blockchain.

Our site: http://delta.money

Telegram channel: @deltacoin

I think Delta is better than slow Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Activity: 101
March 21, 2018, 11:01:53 PM
Bitcoin long term investments remain the best  along the rise of digital currency. so confidence in long-them investment. i think Bitcoin is better.
Activity: 175
March 21, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
better to stick onto both of them, they both are a good investment and the price won't get down. Even finally ethereum could replace bitcoin but bitcoin will still remain in the top three.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:25:15 PM
No one can to predict 100% accurate about this future of cryptocurrency, but Bitcoin and Ethereum still become most popular crypto so buy and hold both is good idea to make money, and will more better to split in to option i mean use each 50% for long term investment and other 50% for trading, in high fluctuacion of market we can make more profit,  just learn some strategy for that
Activity: 2940
Merit: 613
Winding down.
March 21, 2018, 10:24:55 PM
bitcoin is king in crypto, ethereum is second in value, both coin has potential and will be of great value in the future, so i buy both
indeed for the potential of these two coins including the highest among the others. many people are confused to choose it. but I also see from the level of trust of many people who believe more about Bitcoin. so I decided to choose Bitcoin.
Any of the two could bring you profit, bitcoin is more valuable now because it's more popular but there is a hope in the future
that ETH might be the number 1, if that will happen, it could bring you a lot of profit if you will invest now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 10:15:38 PM
bitcoin is king in crypto, ethereum is second in value, both coin has potential and will be of great value in the future, so i buy both
indeed for the potential of these two coins including the highest among the others. many people are confused to choose it. but I also see from the level of trust of many people who believe more about Bitcoin. so I decided to choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 21, 2018, 10:04:39 PM
I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.

Most likely the suggestion will be Bitcoin because it already build a foundation of trust with the people as an promising investment in which you can see in the market the fast moving trend compare to Ethereum this is simply because no matter how many ethereum you will keep still in the end it will be traded for Bitcoin for fiat.
Activity: 91
March 21, 2018, 09:57:11 PM
Both are the best coin in Crypto, but etehereum will not overcome btc. It is quite impossible ethereum take over btc because btc is the king. Now days ethereum is getting high significantly and I believe it will reach the highest value in mid of this year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 09:37:53 PM
My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.

You should listen both your heart and brain. If you have both coins, and willing to hodl for a long time, Hodl both. Problem solved.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 09:32:27 PM
I know it is an old topic. However, I would like to get some more fresh insights after the recent deep from experts and holders of both Bitcoin and Etherium. I have a little bit of both. However, I am hesitant with enlarging further my Bitcoin or Etherium portfolio. My brain says, Bitcoin will stay #1 for a minimum of few years. My heart says Etherium should grow significantly and finally overcome Bitcoun in the upcoming years. Not sure which one to chose as a long-term investment.
I do think that Bitcoin is way better than etherium although both Btc and eth are good cryptos to invest with. Bitcoin has a larger community which I think its biggest advantage that highly affect the demand in the market. Most of the cryptos' market price are only dependent with the demand in the market. So if the demand on a certain crypto is high, surely it will have an expensive market value just like in Bitcoin whereas its market value is increasing continuously for a long run.

I totally agree with you, the market demand will determine which one will be able to keep growing, but maybe now Bitcoin will keep growing because everyone has started to believe in Bitcoin.
as we know that many of the people already know Bitcoin long ago. so their level of confidence in Bitcoin can be said to be much higher than that of other coins. I'm surprised Bitcoin is better than Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
March 21, 2018, 08:56:42 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is too impossible to beat bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin is a mother of all coin, when bitcoin down all coin will down too. You can see a few month ago when all crypto down, that because Bitcoin down. And if Bitcoin go up, all coin will follow bitcoin too.
Because of this I says that so impossible.
And bitcoin have many big investors behind and have big community, Little supply and many demand, if we see from the total supply of Ethereum, that so far different, Ethereum have much supply.
And this is not about the price, I have see a coin more expensive than bitcoin out there, but isn't famous like bitcoin and bitcoin still be the #1 for us.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
March 21, 2018, 12:07:36 PM
If you already have both, why not just continue and buy more, better to split your investment so just in case progress will be delayed for one of those
coins then you still have the other one to move forward, I'm positive that both coins will deliver for long term goal, bitcoin already gain the popularity
while Etherium is in the process of being recognized as well, holding both coins will bring a lots success in terms of financial aspects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 21, 2018, 12:02:38 PM
IMO, BTC and ETH are strong coins. If you can’t decide, then invest in both. It is also good to diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 21, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
I choose ethereum, because I think ethereum is more worthy to be an investment.
Activity: 138
March 21, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
Bitcoin because it control the market
Activity: 91
March 21, 2018, 11:35:36 AM
Bitcoin is the most use able cryptocurrency. There are no option to compare bitcoin, with other currency. The other site Etherium is simple currency. We should not compare bitcoin with Etherium. Because bitcoin is the king of all coin. People actually  believe bitcoin.
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
Since everyone is coordinated on Bitcoin, there is a stronger incentive to invest in building up more infrastructure around Bitcoin than alternatives. Block-chain was launched simultaneously with its first application and a financial one-Bitcoin. The two are joined at the hip in mind and thought but they are not the same. Ethereum is the first contender to tackle an alternative use for blockchain in the form of transactions and smart contracts.All those new alt coins developed to ‘fix’ problems with Bitcoin and Ethereum will die. I choose Bitcoin.

I also choose Bitcoin among two cryptocurrency because bitcoin is very known to investor and it has a big market cap over Etherium. The risk of investing your hard earned money in Bitcoin is very minimal compare to others.
Activity: 134
March 21, 2018, 11:11:21 AM
For long-term investments, I recommend you to use bitcoin. This coin has a limited amount and is therefore protected from inflation. Et has no limits and therefore in the future this coin will be subject to inflation. bitcoin is king in crypto, ethereum is worth second, both coins have potential and will be very valuable in the future, There is no doubt that BTC long-term investment choice! so i will choose btc, all back to you will choose eth or btc.
Activity: 378
March 21, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
Just hodl both cryptos, nobody know what will be cost more Wink
Pages:
Jump to: