Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment? - page 19. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 518
If you ask here most of the people will say bitcoin will be the best because people who are here are crypto enthusiastic.So they will never say some other thing as best when compared to the bitcoin,but investing on land might e the best when compared to bitcoin returns where we have no assurance that we can make profits from our investments.But if we invest on the right lands we may get huge returns in short term as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
nowadays there may still be many people think that property becomes the best investment, but some people are now switching to bitcoin. personally although I am involved in crypto currency I think investing in property will be safer with less risk than you invest in bitcoin
I agree with your advice, property is indeed a good investment at this time and the risk of property investment is not too big and not too dizzy. But if the profit, if I want is to invest in bitcoin because the profits are extraordinary or the benefits are large compared to property, but must dare to take risks. Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin can be considered as both of these, i.e. as a property or an investment but I think it shows more similar characteristics what an investment has. Like most of the other investments their is a certain degree of underlying risks involved and the value of BTC is a function of the market demand.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
i like to invest in bitcoin it will give me the property whether you have views like me? Since my property will be transformed into bitcoin and bitcoin will leave the property it generates more property for me when I invest in it.

For me, first I invest in bitcoin cause investing here you will get high profit so that if I gain profit in my investment I will buy a property and invest it, this is my strategy to get involved in two kinds of investment and to get more profit from my investment in bitcoin and property investment.
Activity: 308
I think that the old fashion way of people having money the world is changing new innovations everyday which blockchain and bitcoin are part of them.Bitcoin is the best investment so far there are damages that could happen to those properties and you wont be able to recover from them
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
For me both of them is good option to do investment, Bitcoin can make great profit just from waiting, but because Bitcoin rally on it's fluctuations, this much riskier than doing investment in property because it's more stable.

really ....... are both very good for investment because the same produce the best but it does require a heart because the process of error is almost the same, must be careful and correct predictions
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
i feel in my opinion property is more valuable and best choice for investment because main reasons nobody can hack ur property its safe , nobody gonna steal ur property .  u can mortgage ur property and get money anytime if u need emergency . either u can sell ur property to get money  in worst case . property can be look as legal assets nobody can say that it's illegal where as bitcoin in some countries they treat as bad stopping exchanges also. bitcoin can be hacked and steal from ur wallet either knowingly or unknowingly from your side .in some countries bitcoin is not treated as legal assets of holding . 

Activity: 238
I think that always in life you need to diversify your money, as the old saying goes, do not store all your eggs in one basket
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I would recommend bitcoin investments only, if the property seems to have to wait for several years the price will go up, if the investment in bitcoin, just need to wait if the next few months
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

if you buy a house there will a tax in there, i do think buying prpperty is only for rich people who are not think about making more money from it. If you do think to make more money oit of your invesment i believe bitcoin would be the best instead of property.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Bitcoin vs landed property. Honestly, I love bitcoin and any form of cryptocurrency at that. But if I were forced to choose, I would go for landed property any time, any day. And I think it is a very easy choice. The risk element gap is actually rather wide. The world of landed property investment is way more stable than that of the cryptocurrency. Also, property is more traditional. It will certainly pay.
Activity: 420
Both are beneficial, so for me i will invest a property plus Bitcoin.They are both can give me great earnings. As a property will appreciate its value as years go by, while Bitcoin can appreciate anytime.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Between Bitcoin and a landed property, I think I might take the landed property, although it will be a very hard decision to make. I believe with the landed property, my risks are lower and investment more protected. At least, I can see it live.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Of course btc is the best option to invest.
both can provide benefits if you are able to manage well. if you believe that bitcoin is the best place to start investing then immediately do. I myself have started holding BTC one year ago. I hope you always monitor the movement of market value.
Activity: 59
Of course btc is the best option to invest.
Activity: 70
In my point of view Btc is best for investment. It quick and simple.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63

And you can afford huge house of even mansion with the help of bitcoin. We all.know the potential of bitcoin, but we can benifit to it if we will understand how the market works and what is the cycle of it. When the time comes you understand it, then you can start analyzing  what is the good for you bitcoin and with this you can generate more income. Bitcoin will help us t get up in the situation we are in right now.
Activity: 27
Good and best are always depents on our investment planning,need and circumtances. If our financial goal is short term and our risk capacity is high,listen to our heart and soul can tolerate the big potential losses then Bitcoin is a good option for us. There is big optimism for this currency to which we can make money to the smart way. If our financial target is long term 5 year above then property investment is the better option for us.
brand new
Activity: 0
Usually, I will go to bitcoin first since I don't have money to start up a business in buying a property
I believe we can start investing in bitcoin and other crypto little by little without buying it as long as we work hard enough to do that
Activity: 263
Property in most cases is a passive while bitcoin can be an active so like in terms of investing bitcoin will be much preferable, but in terms of stability and just a savings you better go for a property if you can afford it.
Pages:
Jump to: