Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment? - page 21. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 3
Both are good investment, but in term of safe investment, it is of course property, it ill give you profit and price will certainly go up, on other hand bitcoin is a risky investment, it might give you huge profit, but also you can lose money too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Personally I think Bitcoin because when you choose the right project wait for the time the price of Bitcoin rises you can make huge profits while in property the return on investment is very small and it takes too much time for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Having properties is of high priority. Fixed assets tend to appreciate in time which is obviously beneficial to the owner. But investing in Bitcoin or crypto as a whole is not bad either. If we are smart and skillful enough, we can make a fortune with it, as many have already experienced. For me, I'll go for both since it is manageable. 
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think we can have the two at a time. We can invest from bitcoin as we also invest from a property. Its better to have them because we can not predict what could happen to them and because of these we could still have last resort when one of them went down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I would go for bitcoin on any day considering how great bitcoin can rise within a short period. Bitcoin will always be my preferred investment because of the profits i have gained from bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Well its better to have both because bitcoin is not stable even though you can earn big profit from it there is a possibility that the market goes down so you might lose huge amount of money unlike im properties even if you wont earn big profit fr it instantly but you can assure to earn continously without losing money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 24
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
Here it is necessary to look at what needs and requirements of each individual. If a person wants a big house and wants it right now, he doesn't care how much it will cost in 20 years, because in 20 years he will be an old man with other interests and a different Outlook on life. Life passes now and you need to live now. No other options. However, investment in bitcion is always out of time)
Activity: 84
Property is real investment with confidence but investing on btc is very risky which money can be loss at the cause of the investment been failed.
Activity: 149
I prefer both if i have given a chance but for now im into btc investment now for i cant afford to get property for now..  Who knows one day i can with the help of crypto and can own property soon..  But no wonder both are good invesment.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
The one deciding factor may be taxes.  I have stopped purchasing real estate because I hate that yearly tax bill.  Bitcoin seems like it has the potential for increasing more plus its way more passive.  You don't have to do anything except wait.
Activity: 294
Nothing less than that we could expect from a legendary member, I can 100% agree with you heard four people should butter be developing their actives than trying to get a property in every possible way that they have.
Activity: 50

I think we have to account for the tax charged on either bitcoin or the property when choosing between the two and its most likely that bitcoin might not be taxed in most countries as it still a miscellaneous item.So i think investing in bitcoin little by little is great enough, and then with the profits we earn and save, maybe someday we can invest in property with our own money.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
We should have both bitcoin and property because these two are both great investment since the price is getting higher when the time goes by. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in virtual world while the property is such a need in real world.
copper member
Activity: 168
Both are good investment which need to be watch on , Bitcoin is a very fast growing business but property is future and very slow income investment, you can spread your funds to both but it will be good to have shelter of your own because renting an apartment is truly as paying huge interest to bank , but if you can have your own home then your expenses will be much lower to what you need to cater for.
Activity: 182
Probably bitcoin is more active than property, but for those people who are not having nothing, most likely they will invest in property before investing in Bitcoin if you would ask me what I want more house or bitcoin I would certainly say that I want a house.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all know that investing on Bitcoin is a good thing, however we're not sure of how will this cryptocurrency will up to for the next years. For me its best to invest more on properties cause in the next years properties will have its higher rates.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
I think that Bitcoin can already be considered one of the classic investment tools. And those who consider it an economic bubble, which will soon burst - are deeply mistaken. But the bubble in the real estate market is just and will probably burst in the coming years.
Activity: 42
I think that it is better to invest in Token Sale projects. For instance,  I wanted to share with my latest discovery Token Sale project - Socratus. t is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. I think it is cool, search in Google if you are interested in Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 30

It is better for me to invest first in bitcoin then if it is successful, everything will follow like properties, cars, businesses etc... But it still on your strategy what you will give emphasis more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I agree with you that paying a high interest rate to a bank is as bad as paying rent to an owner, because it will make life more complicated.
for the first point, I do not agree with things like that. because I think it will make our lives tormented because it is too burdened by flowers. let alone the burden that we live in a long time.
for the second point, I am quite interested in such thoughts. it's better to rent a smaller property but we can still invest. that way, our lives will not be overwhelmed. especially if luck is on our side. maybe the interest that the mortgage property can be paid with the investment return.
Pages:
Jump to: